Vice admiral

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

I don't waste my time checking on CPF.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:37 pmI don't waste my time checking on CPF.

(signature: :crybaby: gibberish)
However, you do waste our time incessantly grasping for some unattainable superiority, or even competence, by telling us what things are beneath you. Sad.

viewtopic.php?p=152492#p152492
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:37 pm(cowering deflection)
Awww.
1312. ETTD.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Zzzzzz
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:59 pmHowever, you do waste our time incessantly grasping for some unattainable superiority, or even competence, by telling us what things are beneath you. Sad.

viewtopic.php?p=152492#p152492
Passive:
Ulysses wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:37 pmImage
Aggressive:
Ulysses wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:39 pm(signature: :crybaby: gibberish)
Childish.
Vrede too wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:06 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:37 pm(cowering deflection)
Awww.
Ulysses wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:10 pmZzzzzz
:laughing-rolling: Just like your utterly incompetent use of ignore, the fact that you multi-respond at all belies your supposed boredom. BRDunce.
1312. ETTD.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

It would appear there's a lot of scam artists at work in the solar industry. Take a look at some of the reviews of solar companies in California:

https://www.solarreviews.com/solar-comp ... -companies
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hmmph, Solar's a scam artist.

Shocked.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:33 pm Hmmph, Solar's a scam artist.

Shocked.
Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say that the results I saw in my search prove that, although it does seem rather likely.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

True dat, but it'd be enough for me to say no thanks.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Ulysses wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:39 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:33 pmHmmph, Solar's a scam artist.

Shocked.
Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say that the results I saw in my search prove that, although it does seem rather likely.
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg480573
Solar

December 18, 2021, 05:20:11 AM

Ski areas are open. But don't forget, the left wants you all to believe we're in a perpetual drought.
:crazy: :violin:
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

The guy not only is an idiot himself, but he obviously thinks everybody else is an idiot too, and can't read or look at videos. Of course ski areas can open in drought. They make snow. With the same snow cannons they used last summer to help keep the fires down. https://sierranevada.es/en/invierno/la- ... producida/

I have no idea why drought would be a left/right thing, but even if it was, does Solar think some "leftists" snuck out there at night and drained Lake Powell, Lake Meade, and every other major lake in the west?
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

I've been toying with the idea of installing solar panels here. However I'll probably do most of the work myself, and I have a variety of structures upon which they could be mounted. Probably won't use the roof of the house, though, after reading some of the horror stories about botched solar installations and leaky roofs.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:00 pmI've been toying with the idea of installing solar panels here. However I'll probably do most of the work myself, and I have a variety of structures upon which they could be mounted. Probably won't use the roof of the house, though, after reading some of the horror stories about botched solar installations and leaky roofs.
Do some research. It used to be that solar electric was environmentally iffy. I'm not sure if that's still the case. Otoh, solar hot water and home heating is a winner.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:06 pm
Ulysses wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:00 pmI've been toying with the idea of installing solar panels here. However I'll probably do most of the work myself, and I have a variety of structures upon which they could be mounted. Probably won't use the roof of the house, though, after reading some of the horror stories about botched solar installations and leaky roofs.
Do some research. It used to be that solar electric was environmentally iffy. I'm not sure if that's still the case. Otoh, solar hot water and home heating is a winner.
There's a ton of other expenses beyond the panels, inverters, lithium batteries, and electric conversion to name a couple.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:56 pm
There's a ton of other expenses beyond the panels, inverters, lithium batteries, and electric conversion to name a couple.
Of course, I know that. Among my college certs is one in electronics. I probably will contact the college where I studied to see what they think. There are, however, some things I could do without needing to rewire the premises. Such as convert the pond pump over to DC and run it primarily off solar/stored power. I'll have to do some calcs though to see if it's worth the bother. But it could be an isolated system, providing I can do a high speed back flush once or twice a year to keep the filter happy.

The other system that could possibly go solar is the well pump. I use that water solely for watering plants. It also doesn't absolutely need to be on AC. Although it's more complex than a filter pump.

No hurry on this, though.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

CPF user taxed posted a meme showing a group of female Defense Ministers of various European countries. Below, an image of a grizzled, stern, man in what appears to be military garb. The defense minister of Russia.

But wait!

The Russian defense minister never served in the military. The meme seems to imply that the western nations are emasculated due to having female Defense Ministers, while Russia's defense minister has the appearance of a general or something.

What memes people share can tell you a lot about their insecurities.

Intelligence, competence, and cunning are not contingent on one's gender and physical appearance. As is toughness.

Some of the most insecure and weak men I've met are the ones that project a tough guy persona to the world.
You just described the CPFers to a T.
Yeah, name one woman who started a war.

They should rename that board the Meaningless Meme Board.

These days that's all they've got and all they do. They've become a parody of their empty selves.
:thumbup:
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:36 am
CPF user taxed posted a meme showing a group of female Defense Ministers of various European countries. Below, an image of a grizzled, stern, man in what appears to be military garb. The defense minister of Russia.

But wait!

The Russian defense minister never served in the military. The meme seems to imply that the western nations are emasculated due to having female Defense Ministers, while Russia's defense minister has the appearance of a general or something.

What memes people share can tell you a lot about their insecurities.

Intelligence, competence, and cunning are not contingent on one's gender and physical appearance. As is toughness.

Some of the most insecure and weak men I've met are the ones that project a tough guy persona to the world.
You just described the CPFers to a T.
Yeah, name one woman who started a war.

They should rename that board the Meaningless Meme Board.

These days that's all they've got and all they do. They've become a parody of their empty selves.
:thumbup:
Hey Supsalemgr!

Tell Tom and the few qanon nutjobs still posting over there we say hi!
GoCubsGo
Admiral

This is good. Solar and Taxed think the U.N. is infiltrating Canada.

It goes on for a page or more.

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg483570
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:44 pmThis is good. Solar and Taxed think the U.N. is infiltrating Canada.

It goes on for a page or more.

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg483570
They're too sackless to admit that Canadians are even more disgusted by their wingnut ilk than patriotic Americans are. It must really gall them how fast their hateful, dimwitted brethren capitulated. Awww.
1312. ETTD.