Like Father Like Son

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Like Father Like Son

Unread post by Stinger »

Vrede wrote:Plus, Ann Dunham was the custodial parent with the right to choose caregivers when Obama was young and didn't die until he was 34 years old. Tertius' entire premise was way dumb from the get-go.
Dumb from so many angles. But he'll be right back with something equally ludicrous and wonder why it gets the same treatment.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Vrede wrote:He couldn't handle discussion of Tagg being a blowhard and Mitten being a chicken and a hawk at the same time so he took one for the team by posting a goofy, unsupported, somewhat racist and way off-topic irrelevancy.
Just shows money doesn't buy class. Even the Wasilla-billies didn't talk about swinging on anyone.

And is the Taggart to dim to know that his father is a liar?

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Vrede wrote:
Tertius wrote:Every man should serve; no man should be forced to serve.
I'd argue that every person should somehow serve.

I'd also argue that every eligible person that publicly calls for others to die or kill, like Mitten did, shouldn't hide in France.
All Mormons serve two years in mission work. All the ones I know have done so on foreign countries. I do not know if the Mormons doing mission work in the US are from other countries.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Vrede wrote:
Tertius wrote:
Vrede wrote:
Tertius wrote:...But using your example why did Obama, Sr. abandon a sick wife and his child? Such are common why.
She wasn't sick when Obama, Sr. left. Don't you look anything up before spouting off?
just because she was not in stage four or diagnosed does not mean she was not sick. Most women know this.
:lol: They separated in 1961, she first got sick in 1994 and was diagnosed in 1995 - 34 years later! It's funny how you make stuff up when you're floundering.
OK, I admit I was wrong. Obama, Sr. abandon his wife and child before she was sick. Did O, Jr. stay with his mother from '61 to college?

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede wrote::roll: Another diversion. Service to the Mormon Church is not service to the country. Heck, he wasn't even serving the French, he was just unsuccessfully recruiting them.
God knows, I wouldn't try to guess what Tert means, but it seems to me he might have been saying the Mormons have a program requiring service from all - not that the service is to the US. But if they can get people to wear ties and shortsleeve white shirts while riding bicycles for two years, the US ought to be able to get people to contribute something worthwhile.

O Really
Admiral

Tertius wrote: OK, I admit I was wrong. Obama, Sr. abandon his wife and child before she was sick. Did O, Jr. stay with his mother from '61 to college?
"We're not worthy....we're not worthy"
You have now joined the very very small club (you and one other) of members of the right who have uttered those words. Happens to all of us now and then, but your side usually doesn't fess up and move on. [ more bows, more "not worthys...}

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

O Really wrote:
Tertius wrote: OK, I admit I was wrong. Obama, Sr. abandon his wife and child before she was sick. Did O, Jr. stay with his mother from '61 to college?
You have now joined the very very small club (you and one other) of members of the right who have uttered those words. Happens to all of us now and then, but your side usually doesn't fess up and move on. [ more bows, more "not worthys...}
Proof positive that Tertius is not Defective Thong.

Notice, though, that he goes off on yet another completely irrelevant tack -- "Did O, Jr. stay with his mother from '61 to college?"

Has nothing to do with Tagg, this thread, his unbelievable question of why Obama's African grandparents didn't steal him away, or anything else.

Not that it makes the slightest bit of difference, but Obama stayed with his grandparents in Hawaii from age ten through eighteen. His mother and sister were there for three years during that time. When mother and sister went back to Indonesia, Obama opted to stay in Hawaii and finish high school.

There's this really cool thing on the internet called search engine. Google is a good one. Wikipedia is a good site for information. Tertius should check it out.
Last edited by Stinger on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

O Really wrote:
I do not remember saying that. When did I say that? I'm just trying to understand the liberal version of a father_son relationship. I've got the part where a woman does not necessarily need to be sick for a father to abandon her and his son. Now tell me about '61 to college.

O Really
Admiral

Tertius wrote:
O Really wrote:
I do not remember saying that. When did I say that? I'm just trying to understand the liberal version of a father_son relationship. I've got the part where a woman does not necessarily need to be sick for a father to abandon her and his son. Now tell me about '61 to college.
When did you say what? That you admit you were wrong? You quoted yourself. Or maybe you never saw "Wayne's World"and don't know what "we're not worthy" means. It's a compliment, dude...go with it.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Tertius wrote:
O Really wrote:
I do not remember saying that. When did I say that? It's sarcasm. I'm just trying to understand the liberal version of a father_son relationship. I've got the part where a woman does not necessarily need to be sick for a father to abandon her and his son. It happens all the time. There's nothing liberal about it. Any other dumb, pointless comments you'd like to make? Now tell me about '61 to college. Why? For what rational purpose? Is there a reason you shouldn't do your own research?

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

O Really wrote:
Tertius wrote:
O Really wrote:
When did you say what? That you admit you were wrong? You quoted yourself. Or maybe you never saw "Wayne's World"and don't know what "we're not worthy" means. It's a compliment, dude...go with it.
sorry I average less than a movie per year and haven't seen a comedy since Forrest Gump.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Tertius wrote:
O Really wrote:
I guess you all must make the answer more clear.

O Really
Admiral

Tertius wrote:
Tertius wrote:
O Really wrote:
I guess you all must make the answer more clear.
OK... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh78T--ZUxY

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Vrede wrote:Great, now I'll forever associate Tertius with Alice Cooper. :|
I punched stop on about the third "we're not worthy." If that's the best you can do forget it. I cannot imagine anyone wasting their money on such a movie or their time watching a TV version.

The fact that you do tells me a lot about you.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Tertius wrote:
I punched stop on about the third "we're not worthy." If that's the best you can do forget it. I cannot imagine anyone wasting their money on such a movie or their time watching a TV version.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain your illusion of superiority.

You got your azz handed to you on a sliver platter -- again -- so now you have to create some way of being superior to the infidels who bested you.

Whatever soothes that fragile ego.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Butt Ugly wrote:Good old Vrede. No substance. Mere hogwash.

Time for a name change isn't it and while you are searching for your next handle, enroll in comprehension classes at BRCC.
The forum's biggest blowhard, a "man" whose entire forum catalogue is a series of useless, irrelevant, pointless, nanny-nanny-boo-boo posts accusing others' posts of being pointless.

It's hard to imagine someone being that blind.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Vrede wrote:
Tertius wrote:

:lol: I never did watch Wayne's World or the sequel, not my style of humor.

The fact that you assume I did, that you assumed O Really was misquoting you, that you are ignorant about such a widely known cultural reference, that you are too lazy to google, that you couldn't appreciate that O Really was complimenting you, that you can't bring yourself to thank O Really for the compliment, and that you are still lamely diverting from discussion of Tagg being a blowhard and Mitten being a chicken and a hawk at the same time tells me a lot about you, Alice.
I thought I was on the subject and trying to get you that know about an area of my ignorance. The subject is: Re: Like Father Like Son. I know about fathers that do not abandon their son. I am ignorant about fathers that do and their sons.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Tertius wrote:I am ignorant about fathers that do and their sons.
And that's just the beginning.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Stinger wrote:
So how about answer the question concerning the father like son behavior of O' Sr. And Jr. No answer implies you are equally ignorant about the dis-functionality of President Obama.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Tertius wrote:
Stinger wrote:
So how about answer the question concerning the father like son behavior of O' Sr. And Jr.

Why waste my time answering stupid questions to people with closed and ignorant minds?

No answer implies you are equally ignorant about the dis-functionality of President Obama.

My not answering your loaded question doesn't imply anything except that I prefer not to get too deeply involved in your silliness. If you're that interested, I already told you how to find out.

That you are claiming that there is some dysfunctionality in regards to President Obama, based on your complete ignorance of this and many other topics, shows that you indeed have a lazy intellect prone to biased assumptions rather than intelligent thought.

If you are so interested in Obama's life, check out Wikipedia. Learn something on your own initiative for a change. Or sit back and make asinine statements from your perch of complete ignorance.

The logical fallacy of your loaded question should be rather obvious to you. I gather it's not.

The greatest dysfunctionalityd I see around here is your posting . . . and that's so incredible that I don't even begin to feel qualified to discuss it.