Chris Matthews says it's unconstitutional to challenge Obama

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Re: Chris Matthews says it's unconstitutional to challenge O

Unread post by gongoozler »

Crock Hunter wrote:
gongoozler wrote:because polls show that most Americans aren't for it. .
You mean "poll" .. as the far-right Rasmussen is pretty much the only one that panders to the nitwits that believe such..
CNN Poll:

According to the CNN/ORC International survey, 51% of Americans say they oppose the health care law, while 43% say they favor it.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... migration/

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

gongoozler wrote:
Crock Hunter wrote:
You mean "poll" .. as the far-right Rasmussen is pretty much the only one that panders to the nitwits that believe such..
CNN Poll:

According to the CNN/ORC International survey, 51% of Americans say they oppose the health care law, while 43% say they favor it.

And from a more recent CNN poll.. .. .. .

52% Approve - 47% Oppose.. ..

Plus .. .. .

House of Representatives has just passed a vote to repeal the health care legislation passed last year – but more Americans would now keep it (48%) than repeal it (40%). CBS
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Crock Hunter wrote:
gongoozler wrote:
Crock Hunter wrote:
CNN Poll:

Plus .. .. .

House of Representatives has just passed a vote to repeal the health care legislation passed last year – but more Americans would now keep it (48%) than repeal it (40%). CBS
Here you go:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -1947.html

Three polls, most recent is 10/20 -- all favor repeal.

Apache
Red Shirt

Unread post by Apache »

Need 27 more gonzo.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

gongoozler wrote:
Crock Hunter wrote:
gongoozler wrote:
Crock Hunter wrote:
CNN Poll:

Plus .. .. .

Here you go:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -1947.html

Three polls, most recent is 10/20 -- all favor repeal.
Rasmussen...
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Unread post by keyboarder »

Stinger wrote:
keyboarder wrote:
gongoozler wrote:“I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage.” - Nov. 2, 2008

“I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married.” - May 9, 2012
Obama had a "get done" list too. Shall we post those failures for the name caller who can't face reality? And how many times will it total having had to be posted for the less than clueless?
Just don't forget to post the successes.

And don't forget to man up and admit that the Pubs have stated that their mission is to make sure Obama fails and that they have stopped him at every turn.

Otherwise, you'd be just another lying coward.
Well, lessee now, I'm just gonna' list the worst to me and that'll give ya' a break.

Where are the jobs Obama promised? Don't give me that hogwash about the 5 mil he claimed he created because more than that are being lost-he can't create jobs that fast. He needs a little help from the private businesses. I see a problem with that one, he's got too many regulations and taxation. He hasn't changed his position on that in 4 years. What makes you think another 4 years will see a change?

The previous post stated his position on same sex marriage-flip floping.

The deficit? Astounding debt and no plans to pay it back besides raise taxes considerably, cut the military, and he's already took money from Medicare to finance his precious Obamacare.

Here ya' go, ta da, drum roll, OBAMACARE: Like being raped with hands on your shoulders. I have three doctors, my daughter works at a practice involving 6 doctors, not counting the different ones i see professionally for different tests. Not a one of them favors OBAMACARE, saying it is severely restrictive and costly. Add to that taxation if you have no insurance-private or OBAMACARE.

Redistribution of wealth. The haves have too much so they can continue to work and create so the government will have something to give to the have nots.

Recently added a bill to tax us and distribute that amount to the UN fund for destitute third world countries.
Note that it is only a bill thusfar, but if passed, more taking of our money.

Count it a success that Obama is in big trouible with the Catholic Church? What are their rights if the tenets of their religion expressly forbids abortion? And, why should they have to pay for women's contraceptives?

Count the tragedy at the consulate in libya a success in the way that security measures were inadequate?
Too, that this administration is too involved in matters anywhere besides the job he was duly elected to execute? This was a terrorist attack and info was given properly but it was going to get in the way of pressing business on a golf course or at a dinner or even a stint on the view.

What about our energy problem? We have the resources yet obama won't budge on this issue. Has turned down the Keystone pipeline. There goes our jobs and independance outta' the window.

The Apology Tour? Oh puh-leeze! It didn't work and was so embarrassing. We are an international joke at best.

Money to foreign countries that will build bombs to destroy us?

A path to citizenship for illegals that will only grow under Obama in another 4 years. BTW, this is why there was such a push to get Obamacare in place. Not a success when you don't have the jobs for us, let alone that crowd. Where's the housing going to be for these?

I and alot of Americans think that we need a change of direction for this country to go towards and at least one recent poll reflects this
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/22/v ... four-years

Obama has no accomplishments in my opinion and many agree that another four years of this crap will be all it takes to finish the USA off. But, that's Obama's real agenda. If you agree to all of his agenda, you are just another blind, cowardly liberal.

there is more to Obama's failures than these few points. The longer he stays in office, the longer will be the list of ultimate failures because of his incompetence.

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

keyboarder wrote:
Stinger wrote:
keyboarder wrote:
gongoozler wrote:“I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage.” - Nov. 2, 2008

“I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married.” - May 9, 2012
Obama had a "get done" list too. Shall we post those failures for the name caller who can't face reality? And how many times will it total having had to be posted for the less than clueless?
Just don't forget to post the successes.

And don't forget to man up and admit that the Pubs have stated that their mission is to make sure Obama fails and that they have stopped him at every turn.

Otherwise, you'd be just another lying coward.
Well, lessee now, I'm just gonna' list the worst to me and that'll give ya' a break.

Where are the jobs Obama promised? Don't give me that hogwash about the 5 mil he claimed he created because more than that are being lost-he can't create jobs that fast. He needs a little help from the private businesses. I see a problem with that one, he's got too many regulations and taxation. He hasn't changed his position on that in 4 years. What makes you think another 4 years will see a change?

The deficit? Astounding debt and no plans to pay it back besides raise taxes considerably, cut the military, and he's already took money from Medicare to finance his precious Obamacare.

Here ya' go, ta da, drum roll, OBAMACARE: Like being raped with hands on your shoulders. I have three doctors, my daughter works at a practice involving 6 doctors, not counting the different ones i see professionally for different tests. Not a one of them favors OBAMACARE, saying it is severely restrictive and costly. Add to that taxation if you have no insurance-private or OBAMACARE.

Redistribution of wealth. The haves have too much so they can continue to work and create so the government will have something to give to the have nots.

Recently added a bill to tax us and distribute that amount to the UN fund for destitute third world countries.

Count it a success that Obama is in big trouible with the Catholic Church? What are their rights if the tenets of their religion expressly forbids abortion? And, why should they have to pay for women's contraceptives?

Count the tragedy at the consulate in libya a success in the way that security measures were inadequate?
Too, that this administration is too involved in matters anywhere besides the job he was duly elected to execute? This was a terrorist attack and info was given properly but it was going to get in the way of pressing business on a golf course or at a dinner or even a stint on the view.

What about our energy problem? We have the resources yet obama won't budge on this issue. Has turned down the Keystone pipeline. There goes our jobs and independance outta' the window.

The Apology Tour? Oh puh-leeze! It didn't work and was so embarrassing. We are an international joke at best.

A path to citizenship for illegals that will only grow under Obama in another 4 years. BTW, this is why there was such a push to get Obamacare in place. Not a success when you don't have the jobs for us, let alone that crowd. Where's the housing going to be for these?

I and alot of Americans think that we need a change of direction for this country to go towards and at least one recent poll reflects this

Obama has no accomplishments in my opinion and many agree that another four years of this crap will be all it takes to finish the USA off. But, that's Obama's real agenda. If you agree to all of his agenda, you are just another blind, cowardly liberal.

there is more to Obama's failures than these few points. The longer he stays in office, the longer will be the list of ultimate failures because of his incompetence.
That is a pretty comprehensive list keyboarder. It should keep Stinger busy for awhile denying all of it as fact.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Reality wrote:We've seen this behavior before from the Stinker et al. She/he/it is approaching critical mass (can't make a valid point so the name calling begins) and a name change is imminent.
More accurate is that Butt Ugly has nothing relevant or intelligent to say, so she just chips in her nanny-nanny-boo-boo post from the sidelines.

Funny how you chose as your forum name the one thing you work hardest to avoid.

I don't blame you. I'd hate to face up to your mediocrity to. It's kind of painful just to watch.

Wonder what Butt Ugly's going to do with no mod to run to.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Reality wrote:We've seen this behavior before from the Stinker et al. She/he/it is approaching critical mass (can't make a valid point so the name calling begins) and a name change is imminent.
Yup it's about time for Winger,Stinger92/Winger92 and all the other aliases to make an appearance, he/it just isn't getting the attention it wants so now it's time for the new aliases to surface. :roll: Usually about the time it's head pops off they show up.
It's about time for Defective Thong / Colon Tickler to stay stuck on chicken. And on stupid. And on dishonest.

I don't think I've ever seen a dumber, more cowardly, more dishonest poster than Defective / Colon.

You made an accusation that I said Obama doesn't lie.

I asked for your citation. You're running, poor little stupid chicken.

Were you ever a custodian at University of South Carolina?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

keyboarder wrote:
Where are the jobs Obama promised?

Those were promised before the economy almost completely collapsed. Are you one of the brain-dead cowards who blames Obama for the recession that happened before he was inaugurated?

Don't give me that hogwash about the 5 mil he claimed he created because more than that are being lost-

No, they're not. The private sector has added jobs every month for over 2 1/2 years. Damn. More jobs were added in one year under Obama than in eight years under Bush.

You live in a cave, or are you just gullible enough watch Fox and listen to Rush and believe what they say.?

he can't create jobs that fast. He needs a little help from the private businesses. I see a problem with that one, he's got too many regulations and taxation.

Really? Name some regulations and taxations.

He hasn't changed his position on that in 4 years. What makes you think another 4 years will see a change?

You don't even know what his position is or what's been accomplished. All economic indicators have reversed since he took office. The economy isn't crashing; it's growing. We're not losing almost a million jobs a month like we were under Bush.

4 more years of Obama should lead to more sustained job growth and lower unemployment, back to pre-recession levels, barring unforeseen disruptions in the economy.

Flip-floping? How about Romney's flip-flops on everything. That was pretty funny.

The deficit? Astounding debt

Did you whine like that when Reagan doubled the national debt? Or when Bush doubled the national debt?

Didn't think so. Typical ignorant right-wing hypocrite.

Obama hasn't increased spending. The government's income dropped.

Federal spending under Obama has risen at the lowest rate of any president since Eisenhower. The problem is that because of the recession, federal revenues have plummeted and the deficit has risen faster than before.

If you make a grand a month and spend $1,200 a month, you go into debt $200 a month. If your income drops to $700 a month but you keep spending $1,200 a month, you go into debt $500 a month. It's not because you increased spending. It's because your income dropped.

You didn't know any of that, did you? Doesn't matter. You'll ignore as many facts as come up to maintain your delusions about Obama.

and no plans to pay it back besides raise taxes considerably,

Not on you. You benefitted from the biggest tax cut in history under the stimulus plan, and your taxes won't go up under his new plan.

cut the military,

Only because we won't be fighting the two wars Bush started. We'll still be spending more than the next 10 countries combined.

Weren't you just whining about the deficit? Typical hypocrite con.

and he's already took money from Medicare to finance his precious Obamacare.

No, he didn't. You're just really gullible and chugged the Romney Kool Aid.

Obama reduced costs to the government, not benefits to the patients. Pay less for the same services.

Here ya' go, ta da, drum roll, OBAMACARE: Like being raped with hands on your shoulders. I'll take your word for it. Never doubt the voice of experience. I have three doctors, my daughter works at a practice involving 6 doctors, not counting the different ones i see professionally for different tests. Not a one of them favors OBAMACARE, saying it is severely restrictive and costly. Good for them. Many doctors do. The New England Journal of Medicine reports that the majority of physicians support using public and private options to expand health care. Add to that taxation if you have no insurance-private or OBAMACARE. That's part of how you pay for Obamney Care. The mandate is a Republican invention. It was your only healthcare reform plan for almost 20 years.

Do you have cookies and milk with your bedtime stories?

What? No proof? No facts? No figures? Just a statement? From you? And a rational person is supposed to JUST BELIEVE?

So you do have a sense of humor after all.

Obama introduced a bill? In the House or the Senate?

You wouldn't care to post any specific proof of your mystery bill, would you?

Didn't think so. You guys aren't real big on facts.

Too, that this administration is too involved in matters anywhere besides the job he was duly elected to execute?

Another doofus who doesn't understand that the State Department has thousands of policies and procedures to deal with the thousands of decisions that are made every day. Totally clueless.

This was a terrorist attack and info was given properly but it was going to get in the way of pressing business on a golf course or at a dinner or even a stint on the view.

I knew you'd get to full retard.

What about our energy problem? We have the resources yet obama won't budge on this issue.

Oil production is up under Obama. Oil production on federal land is up under Obama.

Has turned down the Keystone pipeline. There goes our jobs and independance outta' the window.

Are you aware that that's not our oil in the Keystone, and there will be precious few permanent jobs for Americans? Didn't think so.

How are we going to magically be independent with Canada's oil?

Oh, I'm guessing you didn't know that.

What's embarrassing is the number of Americans who actually believe there was an apology tour.

We're on much more solid ground internationally. We're not the international joke that we were under Bush.

Who knows what you're babbling about now. Only sure that you won't back it up with any specifics.

A path to citizenship for illegals that will only grow under Obama in another 4 years.

You mean the same plan that Romney adopted after he shook the Etch A Sketch?

BTW, this is why there was such a push to get Obamacare in place. Not a success when you don't have the jobs for us, let alone that crowd. Where's the housing going to be for these?

I'm sure you think you said something intelligent in there and made a point, but it looks pretty much like a FAIL to me.

I and alot of Americans think that we need a change of direction for this country

Not surprised, especially since you don't even know what direction we're going in.

to go towards and at least one recent poll reflects this

Obama has no accomplishments in my opinion

But we've already agreed that you're ignorant, hypocritical, and severely misinformed, so I'm not putting a whole lot of stock in your opinion.

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Can someone give me the back story on "Big Ugly"? I have no idea who that is.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

gongoozler wrote:Can someone give me the back story on "Big Ugly"? I have no idea who that is.
Big Ugly was a poster on the BRN forum, now posting here as "Reality." He may or may not have been in the Air Force and may or may not have been a pilot, but his posts are characterized by an "evaluation" of a poster or the poster's comment. Although not unique to Big, he tends to answer any comment about Republicans with "what about Obama?" He particularly does not like Vrede, who cleans his clock regularly. He's not much interested in research or verification of what he posts, but is persistent in sticking with his position even when shown to be indefensible. Seemed to be a pretty decent guy, overall, considering what side of the political side of the spectrum he's on. Actually, he probably thinks he's "moderate". As if.

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Stinger wrote:
keyboarder wrote:
Where are the jobs Obama promised?

Those were promised before the economy almost completely collapsed. Are you one of the brain-dead cowards who blames Obama for the recession that happened before he was inaugurated?

Don't give me that hogwash about the 5 mil he claimed he created because more than that are being lost-

No, they're not. The private sector has added jobs every month for over 2 1/2 years. Damn. More jobs were added in one year under Obama than in eight years under Bush.

You live in a cave, or are you just gullible enough watch Fox and listen to Rush and believe what they say.?

he can't create jobs that fast. He needs a little help from the private businesses. I see a problem with that one, he's got too many regulations and taxation.

Really? Name some regulations and taxations.

He hasn't changed his position on that in 4 years. What makes you think another 4 years will see a change?

You don't even know what his position is or what's been accomplished. All economic indicators have reversed since he took office. The economy isn't crashing; it's growing. We're not losing almost a million jobs a month like we were under Bush.

4 more years of Obama should lead to more sustained job growth and lower unemployment, back to pre-recession levels, barring unforeseen disruptions in the economy.

Flip-floping? How about Romney's flip-flops on everything. That was pretty funny.

The deficit? Astounding debt

Did you whine like that when Reagan doubled the national debt? Or when Bush doubled the national debt?

Didn't think so. Typical ignorant right-wing hypocrite.

Obama hasn't increased spending. The government's income dropped.

Federal spending under Obama has risen at the lowest rate of any president since Eisenhower. The problem is that because of the recession, federal revenues have plummeted and the deficit has risen faster than before.

If you make a grand a month and spend $1,200 a month, you go into debt $200 a month. If your income drops to $700 a month but you keep spending $1,200 a month, you go into debt $500 a month. It's not because you increased spending. It's because your income dropped.

You didn't know any of that, did you? Doesn't matter. You'll ignore as many facts as come up to maintain your delusions about Obama.

and no plans to pay it back besides raise taxes considerably,

Not on you. You benefitted from the biggest tax cut in history under the stimulus plan, and your taxes won't go up under his new plan.

cut the military,

Only because we won't be fighting the two wars Bush started. We'll still be spending more than the next 10 countries combined.

Weren't you just whining about the deficit? Typical hypocrite con.

and he's already took money from Medicare to finance his precious Obamacare.

No, he didn't. You're just really gullible and chugged the Romney Kool Aid.

Obama reduced costs to the government, not benefits to the patients. Pay less for the same services.

Here ya' go, ta da, drum roll, OBAMACARE: Like being raped with hands on your shoulders. I'll take your word for it. Never doubt the voice of experience. I have three doctors, my daughter works at a practice involving 6 doctors, not counting the different ones i see professionally for different tests. Not a one of them favors OBAMACARE, saying it is severely restrictive and costly. Good for them. Many doctors do. The New England Journal of Medicine reports that the majority of physicians support using public and private options to expand health care. Add to that taxation if you have no insurance-private or OBAMACARE. That's part of how you pay for Obamney Care. The mandate is a Republican invention. It was your only healthcare reform plan for almost 20 years.

Do you have cookies and milk with your bedtime stories?

What? No proof? No facts? No figures? Just a statement? From you? And a rational person is supposed to JUST BELIEVE?

So you do have a sense of humor after all.

Obama introduced a bill? In the House or the Senate?

You wouldn't care to post any specific proof of your mystery bill, would you?

Didn't think so. You guys aren't real big on facts.

Too, that this administration is too involved in matters anywhere besides the job he was duly elected to execute?

Another doofus who doesn't understand that the State Department has thousands of policies and procedures to deal with the thousands of decisions that are made every day. Totally clueless.

This was a terrorist attack and info was given properly but it was going to get in the way of pressing business on a golf course or at a dinner or even a stint on the view.

I knew you'd get to full retard.

What about our energy problem? We have the resources yet obama won't budge on this issue.

Oil production is up under Obama. Oil production on federal land is up under Obama.

Has turned down the Keystone pipeline. There goes our jobs and independance outta' the window.

Are you aware that that's not our oil in the Keystone, and there will be precious few permanent jobs for Americans? Didn't think so.

How are we going to magically be independent with Canada's oil?

Oh, I'm guessing you didn't know that.

What's embarrassing is the number of Americans who actually believe there was an apology tour.

We're on much more solid ground internationally. We're not the international joke that we were under Bush.

Who knows what you're babbling about now. Only sure that you won't back it up with any specifics.

A path to citizenship for illegals that will only grow under Obama in another 4 years.

You mean the same plan that Romney adopted after he shook the Etch A Sketch?

BTW, this is why there was such a push to get Obamacare in place. Not a success when you don't have the jobs for us, let alone that crowd. Where's the housing going to be for these?

I'm sure you think you said something intelligent in there and made a point, but it looks pretty much like a FAIL to me.

I and alot of Americans think that we need a change of direction for this country

Not surprised, especially since you don't even know what direction we're going in.

to go towards and at least one recent poll reflects this

Obama has no accomplishments in my opinion

But we've already agreed that you're ignorant, hypocritical, and severely misinformed, so I'm not putting a whole lot of stock in your opinion.
"We've already agreed"? I don't need another's opinion about how uninformed you are. You are definitely on the wrong side of the fence but I'll sleep better tonight knowing this.

As far as giving you any facts, it's useless and your baiting won't work a second time. I've read some of your stuff and you have an imagination alright. How is it in liberal la-la- land? Replies like yours are as common as your president, no substance, no truth, no morals, no good outcome. Guess you are just stuck in a place that i don't want to be. Sad that you refuse to see that you'll be lost even if Obama should accidentally win this election.

Now, I think that this is the time that i ask you politely to try to refrain from using all the insults that you have to me and the name calling has to go. You'd think that maybe you could read well enough to read the newly posted rules of this forum when you got on here yesterday. I'll ignore it this time but if you try it again, you'll be talking to yourself as i don't plan to respond to another one of your retarded rants. Just asking, do you foam at the mouth too?

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

keyboarder wrote: Now, I think that this is the time that i ask you politely to try to refrain from using all the insults that you have to me and the name calling has to go. You'd think that maybe you could read well enough to read the newly posted rules of this forum when you got on here yesterday. I'll ignore it this time but if you try it again, you'll be talking to yourself as i don't plan to respond to another one of your retarded rants. Just asking, do you foam at the mouth too?
Amazing, you just went from"politely try to refrain from using all the insults" to calling his comments "retarded" and asks if he "foams at the mouth" in one paragraph? Hypocrite award of the day, well played sir. By the way, the reason you won't respond to any of his rants in the future is because he just handed you your big fat lazy ass!

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Sometime Lefty wrote:
keyboarder wrote: Now, I think that this is the time that i ask you politely to try to refrain from using all the insults that you have to me and the name calling has to go. You'd think that maybe you could read well enough to read the newly posted rules of this forum when you got on here yesterday. I'll ignore it this time but if you try it again, you'll be talking to yourself as i don't plan to respond to another one of your retarded rants. Just asking, do you foam at the mouth too?
Amazing, you just went from"politely try to refrain from using all the insults" to calling his comments "retarded" and asks if he "foams at the mouth" in one paragraph? Hypocrite award of the day, well played sir. By the way, the reason you won't respond to any of his rants in the future is because he just handed you your big fat lazy ass!
That's the language he understands. and he's handed me nothing. Alll liberal talking points and lies. You like that kind of stuff? Then you argue with a stump. The actual truth is not really known about the lying Kenyan but he gets a pass on all of his lying-it's permissable by the tenets of his faith. And you liberal slugs believe all of it, right down to the last word out of his mouth. Too funny!

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Yes I like the kind of stuff where a poster posts some right wing bullshit and another poster refutes them point by point with facts and then the original poster yells DON'T CALL ME NAMES RETARD!, then runs away. Yep, love it! Too funny!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

keyboarder wrote:
"We've already agreed"? I don't need another's opinion about how uninformed you are.

Gee. I wonder which one of us posted the most accurate, factually-based information.

Oh, wait. I know. I did.

And I wonder who posted the most inaccurate, trounced-by-the-facts poppycock.

Oh, wait. I know. You did.

So if I'm uninformed, you are way down the ladder when it comes to information.

You are definitely on the wrong side of the fence but I'll sleep better tonight knowing this.

They say ignorance is bliss, so sleep soundly, little one.

As far as giving you any facts, it's useless and your baiting won't work a second time.

Bok, bok, bok. I'm sure that works in your chicken coop, but not around here.

Try "As far as giving you and facts, I just don't have any to support my BS, and I certainly can't refute anything you said." That would be a lot more honest.

I've read some of your stuff and you have an imagination alright.

I also have those pesky little facts on my side. You can't deal with them, so you cut and run and claim some imaginary victory to soothe your fragile little ego. Whatever blows your skirt up.

How is it in liberal la-la- land? Replies like yours are as common as your president, no substance, no truth, no morals, no good outcome.

A lot better than it is in con-land with no facts, no truth, and no spine. Keep running from the facts, little one.

Guess you are just stuck in a place that i don't want to be.

I know. Some people just can't handle reality. At least you admit it.

Sad that you refuse to see that you'll be lost even if Obama should accidentally win this election.

I wouldn't be lost. It would be nice to see the economy keep improving. Unemployment at 7.8%. Dow at a five-year high. Etc., etc., etc. Every single economic indicator reversed and moving in the positive direction.

But you guys who subsist solely on ignorance and hate will have enough to keep you going for another four years, so I see it as a win/win for everyone.

Now, I think that this is the time that i ask you politely to try to refrain from using all the insults that you have to me and the name calling has to go.

Oh, wait. You can come out and attack my post and imply all sorts of things about and post all sorts of lies about Obama, then whine when someone points out that you can't back it up. You can post utter BS, but if someone points out that it's utter BS, that's breaking the rules? More right-wing hypocrisy.

I thought right-wingers were all about being responsible for their actions. Sounds like you need a nanny-state moderator to protect you.

You'd think that maybe you could read well enough to read the newly posted rules of this forum when you got on here yesterday.

I think maybe you're a typical right-winger who's ENTITLED to break the rules but WHINE when others do.

I'll ignore it this time but if you try it again, you'll be talking to yourself as i don't plan to respond to another one of your retarded rants.

Just as well. You can't keep up anyway, and no one really needs to see your unsubstantiated BS.

If my rant is retarded, and you can't debunk one single thing, what does that make you?

Just run along down the road, now.

Just asking, do you foam at the mouth too?

No. I think I'd see a doctor about that if I were you.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

keyboarder wrote:
Sometime Lefty wrote:[ By the way, the reason you won't respond to any of his rants in the future is because he just handed you your big fat lazy ass!
That's the language he understands. and he's handed me nothing.

Yes, I did. It's just that your protective cloak of right-wing delusion protects you from that reality.

Alll liberal talking points and lies.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! All facts that you can't do anything with, so you call them lies and run away.

Typical winger.

You like that kind of stuff?

Facts? Reality? As hard as it is for you to imagine, some people prefer it.

Then you argue with a stump.

What do you think we've been doing?

The actual truth is not really known about the lying Kenyan but he gets a pass on all of his lying-it's permissable by the tenets of his faith.

ROTFLMAO!!!! A frickin' Birfer. Figures.

And you liberal slugs believe all of it, right down to the last word out of his mouth.

Unlike you, we don't JUST BELIEVE what anyone says. We believe what the facts lead us to believe.

Too funny!

Your crowing like a little bantam rooster, proclaiming your imaginary victory based on delusions? Your labeling facts as "lies" because they conflict with your religious faith?

Yeah, pretty funny.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Sometime Lefty wrote:Yes I like the kind of stuff where a poster posts some right wing bullshit and another poster refutes them point by point with facts and then the original poster yells DON'T CALL ME NAMES RETARD!, then runs away. Yep, love it! Too funny!
You should be more careful. Some of these little egos you're dealing with are very fragile.