CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race weeks ahead

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race weeks ahead

Unread post by Ragin Rebel »

CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race for Barack Obama weeks ahead of election
8:20 PM 10/21/2012

The 2012 presidential election is still more than two weeks away, but on Friday a CBS News affiliate in Arizona called the race for President Barack Obama.

Daily Caller article. Mash Here!

Check out the graphic on the bottom of the screen in the video.

The Obama Regime's ground game? Looks like it. Democraps and the Lame Stream Drive By Media Lap Dogs will do anything for their Boy, Obama to win, sometimes they just get caught. Just like in NC, where there are an unusual amount of voters over 112. Verifiable voter fraud.
" I will stand with the Muslim's should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." ------Barack Hussein Obama

The shift occurred September 11, 2001 and he kept his word on that one.
It was evident again on September 11, 2012.

Reality
Wing commander

Re: CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race weeks ah

Unread post by Reality »

I say let the dems have at it and call the election for Obama before it's over. Doing so doesn't scare Romney voters into not voting. Doing so scares up more votes for Romney because the majority of US voters do not want another four years of Obama and his incompetent administration.

Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

Ragin Rebel wrote:" I will stand with the Muslim's should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." ------Barack Hussein Obama
Vrede wrote:What's 17 seconds compared to your 8 days of lying?
I am not lying, you just fail to absorb the truth when it comes to Obama. All of you Liberals wear blinders so that you don't see the fraud of this man. And we Conservatives know that attacks on the message or the messenger are all you have left.
Vrede wrote:This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":
-0-? :lol: -0-? :lol: He didn't have to say muslim's, his words are very clear the group of people he would give aid and comfort to.
Vrede wrote:In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese interments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
It was proven that Islamic terrorists were here in the US on VISA's acting as temporary "Guest Citizens", supposedly going to school. There are many muslim's here that ARE tied to jihadist groups like the muslim at Fort Hood, who killed 13 Americans, and he was a Colonel, and the Obama Regime still will not call his act a terrorist attack. I suspect that Obama's talking points are what you consider facts.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofrage.asp[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Snopes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enough said. What kind of idiot would put any trust in Snopes??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless your heart!!!!

Vrede wrote:What a 'tard you are.

I'm not a Democrap tard!!!!! Or is that "TURD"!
" I will stand with the Muslim's should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." ------Barack Hussein Obama

Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

Vrede wrote:Your misquote is a lie, and you're a real 'tard for defending it.

No it's not. And I will defend it as long as I need to. We know who he was talking about. And with all of his inaction in the Middle East since the 9/11 attacks that happened on his watch, and how he supports the Palestinians and will not meet with Netanyahu, it's very evident who he stands with. But if we can out all of the voter fraud that the Democraps and the Media are in to, Hussein will be gone in January and the nation will be on a road to recovery and not destruction for 4 more years.

Apache
Red Shirt

Unread post by Apache »

I guess if Obama wins, it will be fraud. Or maybe you guys can do a recall, since CBS opened the envelope ahead of time. Are we gonna have to listen to 4 years of election fraud?

Question Ragin, if Romney wins, what do you expected he will do for the tea party?