Chris Matthews turns on Obama..Tingle gone.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

Chris Matthews turns on Obama..Tingle gone.

Unread post by Ragin Rebel »

The tingles gone!!!!!

Chris "tingle up my leg" Matthews turning on Obama? Looks like it in the video. What will Obama do if he loses his lap dog's??
" I will stand with the Muslim's should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." ------Barack Hussein Obama

The shift occurred September 11, 2001 and he kept his word on that one.
It was evident again on September 11, 2012.

Ragin Rebel
Red Shirt

Re: Chris Matthews turns on Obama..Tingle gone.

Unread post by Ragin Rebel »

Ragin Rebel wrote:" I will stand with the Muslim's should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." ------Barack Hussein Obama
Vrede wrote:Misquote.
Not a misquote, he may not have said muslim's, but we know who he was talking about. It comes out the same.

This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":
In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofrage.asp

Vrede wrote:What a 'tard you are.
It just kills you to have the truth rammed down your throat don't it?
" I will stand with the Muslim's should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." ------Barack Hussein Obama

The shift occurred September 11, 2001 and he kept his word on that one.
It was evident again on September 11, 2012.

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Re: Chris Matthews turns on Obama..Tingle gone.

Unread post by gongoozler »