Kill List

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Re: Kill List

Unread post by Ulysses »

Probably another SHAMful response.

Sad.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:49 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:31 pm
Zombie thread resurrected by a SHAM [sic].

Cool beans.
Poor obsessed baby, it emasculates you to see me post last in a thread.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2990&p=148736#p148736
I own you again, bitch.

Plus, dummy, we've already proven that YOU are the SAHM:
viewtopic.php?p=148514#p148514
Points proven.
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:11 pm
Probably another SHAM[sic]ful response.

Sad.
Cower, Useless, cower.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

He's a Stay At Home Mom? :P
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

And zo the SHAM-ful set all cling to each other like lice.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:27 am
And zo the SHAM[sic]-ful set all cling to each other like lice.
"zo"? Lice cling to each other? I defer to your vast expertise.

Anyhow, GoCubsGo, neoplacebo, a couple of your nemeses from LNF, the neighbor that kicked your ass, your local prosecutor and I regularly connect online to watch and discuss Ted Lasso and Squid Game, and to tell jokes about you. It really is a conspiracy, not just that you manage to piss people off everywhere. Deal with it.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I liked that episode in which the SAHM was outfitted with rocket skates and zo om ed around so fast he missed all the unauthorized hall wanderers. It was hilarious. But some only thought it was zo zo.

Here's Bowie's song about hall monitors. It's called "watch that man." It's zo zo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1loH-YvTDY

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:12 am
I liked that episode in which the SAHM was outfitted with rocket skates and zo om ed around so fast he missed all the unauthorized hall wanderers. It was hilarious. But some only thought it was zo zo.

Here's Bowie's song about hall monitors. It's called "watch that man." It's zo zo
They called him an errant SAHM - Surface to All Halls Missile.

:D Nothing zo zo about your rock and roll memory and ability to make obscure connections.
Watch that SAHM?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:13 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:12 am

They called him an errant SAHM - Surface to All Halls Missile.

:D Nothing zo zo about your rock and roll memory and ability to make obscure connections.
Watch that SAHM?
:lol: It is sort of funny how I can be reminded of some song from decades ago just from a forum comment. I guess it just proves that the idea that smoking pot is detrimental to ones memory is just a myth. But then again, maybe it is detrimental and I would remember vastly more than I now do had I not been breaking the law on a pretty steady basis for the last 52 years. But I like to think if that's the case, the memories I've lost are ones I just want to forget about. I briefly considered "Wooly Bully" by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs but went with "Watch That Man" instead.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:28 pm
:lol: It is sort of funny how I can be reminded of some song from decades ago just from a forum comment. I guess it just proves that the idea that smoking pot is detrimental to ones memory is just a myth. But then again, maybe it is detrimental and I would remember vastly more than I now do had I not been breaking the law on a pretty steady basis for the last 52 years. But I like to think if that's the case, the memories I've lost are ones I just want to forget about. I briefly considered "Wooly Bully" by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs but went with "Watch That Man" instead.
:D I think one can remember things from when they were stoned IF they are stoned 8-) . I read that . . . but can't remember where. -0-?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:33 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:28 pm
:D I think one can remember things from when they were stoned IF they are stoned 8-) . I read that . . . but can't remember where. -0-?
:lol: That could be why I remember so much. But I have noticed in the past couple of years I will sometimes get up to do something and then forget what it was I was going to do. This only happens when I'm not high and I always remember whatever it was in a couple of minutes. This would seem to indicate that I'm not getting high as often as I should. And it makes me worry that if I stop getting high, I'll surely be fucked and won't even remember how to get home from any given location.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:40 pm
[ :lol: That could be why I remember so much. But I have noticed in the past couple of years I will sometimes get up to do something and then forget what it was I was going to do. This only happens when I'm not high and I always remember whatever it was in a couple of minutes. This would seem to indicate that I'm not getting high as often as I should. And it makes me worry that if I stop getting high, I'll surely be fucked and won't even remember how to get home from any given location.
Or, perhaps the years of getting high almost every day has taken its toll, and when you're high you don't realize you can't remember shit?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:09 am
neoplacebo wrote:
[ :lol: That could be why I remember so much. But I have noticed in the past couple of years I will sometimes get up to do something and then forget what it was I was going to do. This only happens when I'm not high and I always remember whatever it was in a couple of minutes. This would seem to indicate that I'm not getting high as often as I should. And it makes me worry that if I stop getting high, I'll surely be fucked and won't even remember how to get home from any given location.
Or, perhaps the years of getting high almost every day has taken its toll, and when you're high you don't realize you can't remember shit?
No, that's not it at all. But thanks for playing.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:01 am
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
If you say so.

I'm not playing.

You're welcome anyway.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
What's your excuse? You can't remember that you'd posted about Vancouver flooding from one day to the next, nor that the O Really's have been southbound for weeks.
viewtopic.php?p=149112#p149112
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 am
... nor that the O Really's have been southbound for weeks.
Yeah, I discovered that after about October 1 or so, GPS and compasses don't seem to have an "N"

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:56 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:01 am
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
If you say so.

I'm not playing.

You're welcome anyway.
Yes, that's what I said. Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Leaving aside the childish Useless diversion, if you are being hunted by the govt or Whack9:

How to hide from a drone – the subtle art of 'ghosting' in the age of surveillance
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:46 pm
Leaving aside the childish Useless diversion, if you are being hunted by the govt or Whack9:

How to hide from a drone – the subtle art of 'ghosting' in the age of surveillance
The tactic I use mostly is staying inside; even if a drone knocks on the door I don't have to answer it. But some of the tactics in the story are also interesting; like the umbrella and 10ga shotgun. Those two afford one a fine passive aggressive combination.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:44 am
The tactic I use mostly is staying inside; even if a drone knocks on the door I don't have to answer it. But some of the tactics in the story are also interesting; like the umbrella and 10ga shotgun. Those two afford one a fine passive aggressive combination.
The article mentions shotguns? I missed that. I've considered getting a Wrist-Rocket.

We could invent and market a 'drone gitter' that's a combined umbrella and 10ga shotgun.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

There's something about Dem POTUSes closing the deal. Supposedly, that's it for 9/11 plotters.

This is crazy, scary and cool all in one, a Hellfire missile with rotating knife blades instead of explosives:
A look at the ‘knife bomb’ that may have killed al-Qaida leader

... Online images of the building show damage to the balcony, where the U.S. says al-Zawahri was, but the rest of the house is standing and not badly damaged.

... An administration official said Monday that the U.S. investigated the construction of the house where al-Zawahri was staying in order to ensure that the operation could be done without threatening the structural integrity of the building and also minimizing the risks of killing civilians, including members of his family who were in other parts of the house....
It's like it's out of a Marvel or James Bond weapons cache.

Silly, I know, but I've been thinking about this when I go out on my balcony.

Can you imagine the few milliseconds when you see that coming at you?
All the kings horses and all the kings men could not put Zawahri back together again
Porch pizza!!
So, I guess now he Rests in Pieces?
1312. ETTD.