all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: ↑
Sun May 15, 2022 11:57 pm
πŸ˜‚

:lol: Not to mention a plunging neckline next to sizzling steaks. :o
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

That dress was off white when she started cooking and now weighs ten times what it did when it was white.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

She running for something?

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sun May 22, 2022 3:34 pm
Image rehab, penance, getting away from Jared, subtle dig at FG daddy's anti-Ukraine actions?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: ↑
Sun May 22, 2022 3:47 pm
Image rehab, penance, getting away from Jared, subtle dig at FG daddy's anti-Ukraine actions?
Hmmmm.......that almost assumes she has some sort of moral compass.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I will summarize:
Flew in from Miami Beach BOAC
Didn't get to bed last night.
On the way the paperback was on my knee
Man I had a dreadful flight.
I'm back in the USSR.
You don't know how lucky you are, boy.
Been away so long I hardly knew the place.
Gee, it's good to be back home.
Oh, show me round your snow peaked mountains way down south.
Take me to your daddy's farm.
Let me hear your balalaikas ringing out.
Come and keep your comrade warm.

She would not look as photogenic holding a balalaika.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: ↑
Sun May 22, 2022 4:53 pm
... She would not look as photogenic holding a balalaika.
:D So far, I'm unconvinced by her actions. However, she would look pretty hot with a Javelin launcher and a burning Russian tank in the background.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Sun May 22, 2022 5:02 pm
:D So far, I'm unconvinced by her actions. However, she would look pretty hot with a Javelin launcher and a burning Russian tank in the background.
Well, she's banned from engaging in any sort of charity work in NY. This is likely a case of crass self promotion. I'd be more impressed if she sent a big check and left the details to competent people. Self promotion is the operative concept here.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sun May 22, 2022 5:07 pm
Well, she's banned from engaging in any sort of charity work in NY. This is likely a case of crass self promotion. I'd be more impressed if she sent a big check and left the details to competent people. Self promotion is the operative concept here.
Agreed, but self promotion to what end? To be fair, I'll bet that her visit included a big check. It would be pretty rude otherwise and we would hear about it. I think she could teach charity guitar in NY as long as she's not fundraising, but they moved to FL anyhow.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Sun May 22, 2022 5:23 pm
To be fair, I'll bet that her visit included a big check.
I'll take that bet.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I'll bet it didn't.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Sun May 22, 2022 5:07 pm
Agreed, but self promotion to what end? To be fair, I'll bet that her visit included a big check. It would be pretty rude otherwise and we would hear about it. I think she could teach charity guitar in NY as long as she's not fundraising, but they moved to FL anyhow.
Self promotion is an end in itself. That's what this whole family has been doing for decades. And yes we would "hear about it" but we haven't. Nobody's going to say I didn't get any money and I expect that if she had brought a check that would be one of the highlights of the entire event. I guess we'll see.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sun May 22, 2022 8:22 pm
Self promotion is an end in itself. That's what this whole family has been doing for decades. And why would we "hear about it?" Nobody's going to say I didn't get any money and I expect that if she had brought a check that would be one of the highlights of the entire event. I guess we'll see.
Some donations are made with the expectation of secrecy. However, if a filthy rich woman showed up for a photo op serving veggies when there's no shortage of servers and without donating a dime IMO people will feel exploited and someone will gripe. Why not donate? Tens of thousands of $$$ is pocket change to her. I could be wrong, and I'd still rather see her firing Stingers or donating APCs.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Sun May 22, 2022 8:39 pm
Sun May 22, 2022 8:22 pm
Self promotion is an end in itself. That's what this whole family has been doing for decades. And why would we "hear about it?" Nobody's going to say I didn't get any money and I expect that if she had brought a check that would be one of the highlights of the entire event. I guess we'll see.
Some donations are made with the expectation of secrecy. However, if a filthy rich woman showed up for a photo op serving veggies when there's no shortage of servers and without donating a dime IMO people will feel exploited and someone will gripe. Why not donate? Tens of thousands of $$$ is pocket change to her. I could be wrong, and I'd still rather see her firing Stingers or donating APCs.
Hominy, if you want to think the trumps donate to anything anonymously you can keep on believing it. They would never do that. Hell, they've proven to have said they donated to causes and kept the fucking money; even had to pay millions in fines because of it. I consider the entire family scum.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sun May 22, 2022 8:45 pm
Hominy, if you want to think the trumps donate to anything anonymously you can keep on believing it. They would never do that. Hell, they've proven to have said they donated to causes and kept the fucking money; even had to pay millions in fines because of it. I consider the entire family scum.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ugees.html
... Since March, Trump has continued to be involved in several efforts to support Ukrainians in need.

CityServe says she's purchased and executed the distribution of a million meals into Ukraine as well as delivering five cargo planes worth of requested medical supplies that were delivered to hospitals and clinics throughout Ukraine....
May or may not have cut additional checks on this visit, but I'm guessing that she did.
So, there's a regional familial connection.
During the Holocaust, Reichel led efforts to escape from the Navahrudak Ghetto by digging a tunnel, and later became a member of the Bielski partisans.
Damn. :-||
Yeah, I thought that Jewish survivors in Belarus were pretty rare. Reichel and Joseph would be disgusted that their grandson is so close with antisemite-courting 45SHOLE.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I don't know anything about CityServe other than it was founded in 2015 and its website lists no obvious trump allied names in its list of directors, advisers, etc. I don't see anything anonymous about her efforts or activities in the link; what I see is self promotion of CityServe with honorable mentions for her. I will concede that she is the least repulsive of the trump scum pond but that's as far as I'll go.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mon May 23, 2022 6:49 am
I don't know anything about CityServe other than it was founded in 2015 and its website lists no obvious trump allied names in its list of directors, advisers, etc. I don't see anything anonymous about her efforts or activities in the link; what I see is self promotion of CityServe with honorable mentions for her. I will concede that she is the least repulsive of the trump scum pond but that's as far as I'll go.
born one tippytoe from home plate and completely absorbed in her own greatness of having hit a homer.
every time she presented herself on a world stage for trump she was the ultimate empty suit. she's proven herself to be the caricature of a dumb blonde. Her talents are walking like a model and presenting herself like a fashion queen.

She'll be appointed governor somewhere within 10 years.
Trump: β€œWe had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mon May 23, 2022 6:49 am
Anonymous giving was merely idle speculation on my part based on GoCubsGo and you stating that you'd not heard about any donations in her own tweets about the visit. Then, I've made no claims about her motives or her relative repulsiveness. My central point from the start was that it made no sense to me that a fat cat like Ivanka would be there playing guitar and serving food without having cut a big check, and that someone would have bitched if there wasn't giving.
... To be fair, I'll bet that her visit included a big check. It would be pretty rude otherwise and we would hear about it....
Sun May 22, 2022 7:36 pm
I'll take that bet.
Sun May 22, 2022 8:20 pm
I'll bet it didn't.
Well, it turns out that she's (probably) donated a million meals and five cargo planes of medical supplies, along with any associated cash. That's a much bigger check than I was guessing, and it buys a lot of recipient toleration for photo ops.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Mon May 23, 2022 8:22 am

Well, it turns out that she's (probably) donated a million meals and five cargo planes of medical supplies, along with any associated cash. That's a much bigger check than I was guessing, and it buys a lot of recipient toleration for photo ops.
Donated a couple of months ago....

Taking a bow today because she didn't get enough PR? Anyone think it's altruism?

https://www.queerty.com/ivanka-like-med ... e-20220329

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ivanka ... n-refugees

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mon May 23, 2022 9:16 am
Mon May 23, 2022 8:22 am

Donated a couple of months ago....

Taking a bow today because she didn't get enough PR? Anyone think it's altruism?

https://www.queerty.com/ivanka-like-med ... e-20220329

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ivanka ... n-refugees
The medical supplies must have been less than a couple of months ago since your links don't mention them. Is it "Taking a bow" if she doesn't cite her donations in her tweets? I just guessed at them, then we had to search for mentions.

My link said something about CityServe inviting her. I guess that's a 'Thank you' while promoting themselves. My thinking all along has been more about what donees will tolerate than it has been about ascribing motives or praise to a Trump.

I wouldn't be entirely as harsh as your first link. Sure, fat cats boast about their giving for selfish purposes, but they also do so to inspire/shame other fat cats into giving.

Your second link:
... A source close to Trump told Fox News that she has a "very personal connection" to the conflict in Ukraine, with her mother Ivana Trump growing up in Soviet-occupied Czechoslovakia.

Trump’s 96-year-old grandmother Marie Zenicova, who lives with her in Florida, still teaches her children to "treasure our freedoms," the source said....
Another regional familial connection.
1312. ETTD.