all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Whack9
Commander

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Whack9 »

Ivana Trump was buried near the first hole of Trump National Golf Club. Her gravesite could offer tax breaks for the business.
HOMEPAGE
HOME NEWS
Ivana Trump was buried near the first hole of Trump National Golf Club. Her gravesite could offer tax breaks for the business.
Katherine Tangalakis-Lippert and Isabella Zavarise Jul 31, 2022, 2:36 AM
Download the app
ivana trump funeral
The casket of Ivana Trump is brought out of St. Vincent Ferrer Roman Catholic Church after her funeral in New York City, on July 20, 2022. Alexi J. Rosenfeld/Getty Images
Ivana Trump was buried near the first hole of Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.
Tax code in New Jersey exempts cemetery land from all taxes, rates, and assessments.
Under the code, the gravesite of the former president's ex-wife may have tax implications for his golf business.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our top stories based on your reading preferences — delivered daily to your inbox.

Email address

By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
The location of Ivana Trump's grave — near the first hole of the golf course at Trump National Golf Club — may have tax implications for the business owned by the former president.

Tax documents from the Trump Family Trust, published by ProPublica, show the trust sought to designate a property in Hackettstown, New Jersey, as a non-profit cemetery company, though the course itself is 20 miles away in Bedminster.

Ivana Trump, former President Donald Trump's ex-wife, is the first person known to have been buried at the Trump-owned golf course.

Under New Jersey state tax code, any land that is dedicated to cemetery purposes is exempt from all taxes, rates, and assessments. Cemetery companies are also specifically exempt from paying any real estate taxes, rates, and assessments or personal property taxes on their lands, as well as business taxes, sales taxes, income taxes, and inheritance taxes.
https://www.businessinsider.com/ivana-t ... 2022-7?amp
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Rumor is that it will be incorporated into a ritzy miniature golf course, Ivana Putt.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:48 am
Rumor is that it will be incorporated into a ritzy miniature golf course, Ivana Putt.
:thumbup:

Ya gotta admit, it's the ultimate trumpy thing to double dip on a grave on his "farmland" luxury golf resort to dodge taxes.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I think he'd have a problem with that "dedicated to cemetery purposes" part in the law. That would seem to limit the amount of land that could get the tax break to only the immediate area of the grave(s). Hopefully he will join her soon, however, in which case I'd be happy for the state to create a tax free, free admission dancing and spitting area over his gravesite.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:25 am
I think he'd have a problem with that "dedicated to cemetery purposes" part in the law. That would seem to limit the amount of land that could get the tax break to only the immediate area of the grave(s). Hopefully he will join her soon, however, in which case I'd be happy for the state to create a tax free, free admission dancing and spitting area over his gravesite.
Don't know the ins and outs of New Jersey tax laws, but if a golf club can be a "mulch farm"....
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

:toothy:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:35 am
O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:25 am
Don't know the ins and outs of New Jersey tax laws, but if a golf club can be a "mulch farm"....
rich people don't pay taxes. taxes are for little people.

billy posted earlier

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... BREAK.html

"In New Jersey, cemeteries are exempt from income, property and sales tax
According to tax laws in the Garden State, there is no minimum number of human remains that need to buried on the land in order to qualify for the break
Due to a previous deal that Trump made with the local government, Bedminster is already subjected to a mega tax break because it's designated as farmland
That is because part of the property produces mulch for gardening"
Both of these tax laws are blatantly obvious loopholes written specifically for people who own large tracks of urban land to avoid taxes. I can only imagine that there are other similarly egregious barn door sized loopholes; these two don't even have a bottom. Plant Aunt Edna just out of site of the 9th hole and you've got a cemetery. One is all you need.
Sell 3 bags of home grown mulch and you're a farm; it doesn't matter that you bought 3 thousand bags bags of "different" mulch to run your farm/golf course/etc.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Eric Trump's Accidental Confession About His Father Has Twitter Users Howling
Did he really mean to say this out loud?

Failson inadvertently admitting that his dad ran a corrupt White House.
Eric Trump just claimed that under Donald Trump‘s presidency, the Justice Department cleared search warrants with Trump himself.
More reactions at the link. Which is more remarkable, how corrupt TRE45ON is or how stupid Eric is?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:59 pm

More reactions at the link. Which is more remarkable, how corrupt TRE45ON is or how stupid Eric is?
He's got competition. :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:22 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:59 pm

He's got competition. :lol:
For several years I agreed with SNL and others that Eric was the dumb one, but for at least the past 3 years or so I gave that "honor" to Jr. Maybe this latest is Eric's jealousy? :)

Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't see anyone claiming that the FBI acted alone, and we assumed that Merrick was involved on day 1:
viewtopic.php?t=4627&start=820
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:43 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:06 pm
Go Merrick Go!
You beat me to it, great minds . . .

So, has Merrick always been progressing to this end with due caution and thoroughness, or is he succumbing to Dem and public criticism and pressure . . . especially from billy.pilgrim? ;) ...
Jr fights back against Eric.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Never has a steak looked less appetizing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:20 pm
Never has a steak looked less appetizing.
I'm vegetarian . . . now.

'Soulless': NYT publishes scathing Jared Kushner book review

... “Reading this book reminded me of watching a cat lick a dog’s eye goo,” Dwight Garner, a Times book critic, writes in his review of “Breaking History,” due out next week.

Garner describes Kushner’s writing as “soulless” and compares it to a “college admissions essay.”

... In the memoir, Garner writes, Kushner appears to be unaware that “he was in over his head, unable to curb his avarice, a cocky young real estate heir who happened to unwrap a lot of Big Macs beside his father-in-law, the erratic and misinformed and similarly mercenary leader of the free world.”

“‘Breaking History’ is an earnest and soulless — Kushner looks like a mannequin, and he writes like one — and peculiarly selective appraisal of Donald J. Trump’s term in office,” Garner writes. “Kushner almost entirely ignores the chaos, the alienation of allies, the breaking of laws and norms, the flirtations with dictators, the comprehensive loss of America’s moral leadership, and so on, ad infinitum, to speak about his boyish tinkering … with issues he was interested in....

The Times review mocks Kushner for including in his memoir “every drop of praise he’s ever received” for his work in the West Wing.

“A therapist might call these cries for help,” Garner writes....

“You finish ‘Breaking History’ wondering: Who is this book for? There’s not enough red meat for the MAGA crowd, and Kushner has never appealed to them anyway,” Garner concludes. “He’s a pair of dimples without a demographic. What a queasy-making book to have in your hands.”
Did anyone honestly expect anything different from "soulless" lapdog Trumpette Jared? The guy even looks like a B-movie vampire.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:20 pm

Did anyone honestly expect anything different from "soulless" lapdog Trumpette Jared? The guy even looks like a B-movie vampire.
Oh my.

Full review, the article didn't get all the scathing highlights.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/17/book ... shner.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Melania and Donald are sitting on the beach in their swim suits when Melania looks at Donald and says, "You know, you look a lot different without your wallet!!"
:D
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

As it is, when they make the trump mini-series, there’s a good chance that they make it a straight up comedy.
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Please tell me he's on something.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:46 pm
Please tell me he's on something.
Not much doubt about it.
Is he permitted to be with his children unsupervised? I cannot imagine his ex allowing it.🙄
You really think he does anything more than photo ops with his kids?
I think they're terrified of him

:shock: :(
Has anyone thought of compiling Junior's Greatest Hits?
he sounds more and more like his dad every day. Like anyone needs another one of THOSE.
This is the first rant that I actually noticed he was trying so hard to sound like his father.
Me too, same thread:
very much—the intonation is so similar it’s almost a pastiche, and it’s to the point of sounding like Junior wears ill-fitting dentures
It's pathetic . . . but not a bad impression.
Thank God all my crazy stuff went down before Handy-Cams were invented.
:thumbup: I thought this, too:
I was about to say is he drunk or something cause.. I really wish ppl would stay off social media- instead of drunk dial, he is drunk videoing- how embarrassing
Junior is sick of the cocaine accusations, so he took a handful of ludes.😄
I think I've said it before, but remember when we, SNL and most of America thought Eric is the dumb one?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:03 pm

I think I've said it before, but remember when we, SNL and most of America thought Eric is the dumb one?
Jury is still out.
Eric Trump says his dad is 'a very, very neat guy' and doesn't leave 'documents staged all over an office floor'

Not only is the statement nonsensical, but trump isn't a "neat guy".

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Lovely.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Glad she wore fashionable boots.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:33 pm
Lovely.
Psychopaths.
Which one is Kim?
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:51 pm
Glad she wore fashionable boots.
The rifle is misdirection, she neo-stomped that lizard.
1312. ETTD.