all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too »

They're not even trying to hide it anymore:
Hitler-promoting antisemites will speak at Trump’s Miami hotel alongside Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and other Trump personalities

... Trump Doral speaker Scott McKay, who has a streaming show on Rumble, has claimed that Jewish people orchestrated 9/11 and were responsible for the assassinations of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and William McKinley. He has also said that Jewish people routinely torture children and eat their hearts.

He has praised Hitler for supposedly trying to take down a Jewish banking system and said, “Hitler was actually fighting the same people that we're trying to take down today.”

Trump Doral speaker Charlie Ward, who also streams a show on Rumble, has shared posts praising Hitler for supposedly “warning us” about Judaism; claiming that “VIRUSES are Man (JEW) made”; and attacking the alleged Jewish media for supposedly lying about the Holocaust.

The two are featured speakers in the “ReAwaken America” tour, which is set to stop at Trump’s Miami hotel on May 12 and 13. Scheduled to speak alongside McKay and Ward are numerous members of Trump’s orbit, including: Eric Trump, Lara Trump, former Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former senior Department of Defense official Kash Patel, former acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes, and Trump ally Roger Stone.

Numerous other far-right conspiracy theorists will be speaking, including Stella Immanuel, Mel K, Liz Crokin, Ann Vandersteel, Mike Lindell, and Patrick Byrne.

Media outlets have previously noted that the tour, which has been holding events across the country, has also featured QAnon supporters, conspiracy theories, and Christian nationalist rhetoric....

The Trump officials’ association with McKay and Ward is part of a larger Republican Party pattern, with numerous officials promoting or speaking alongside antisemites....
FU, TRE45QN family and other Nazis. :obscene-birdiered:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I don't care....do you?

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 9:25 am
I don't care....do you?

She's got a point, remember how the Obamas freaked when trump's first whore covered the walls in sequins and installed a pole for exercise.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
I don't care....do you?

https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/sta ... 3767569414
About what? :)

Moron.
This is why, no matter how hard Don jr tries, he is a total disappointment to his daddy..😉💕
It's the "I'm an idiot who's trying to look intelligent" Zoom background. 😂😂😂😂😂
I hope Junior knows how to duck. Those ketchup bottles can be heavy.
Knowing how DESPERATE for daddy’s love this chinless twat is makes this all the sweeter. 😂😂
How do you accidentally say your own last name?
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 3:32 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
I don't care....do you?

https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/sta ... 3767569414
She's got a point, remember how the Obamas freaked when trump's first whore covered the walls in sequins and installed a pole for exercise.
:laughing-rolling:

Donald Trump Jr. And Kimberly Guilfoyle Launch Gross New Attacks On Ron DeSantis
The wannabe political power couple used mocking and aggressive language in their criticism of Donald Trump's 2024 GOP rival.

Yeah, sick, but they couldn't have picked a more deserving target.
Yikes. Is that Kimberly Guilfoyle or Caitlyn Jenner? Not sure at this point. In any case, the hatred between the Trump campaign and DeSantis campaign is really heating up. And it’s very early for that. We didn’t see this kind of vitriol in 2016 until much later on.
Her lips are abducting her face.
Is she threatening The Führer?
Donald is going to call DeSantis names from his prison cell as his bail is denied. I would think he would have other things on his mind, like why isn't his wife visiting him.
The bickering between Trumpettes and Fascist DerSantis fanboys is delicious. It's going to be a fun year! Will the GQP be destroyed?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Someone has been secretly attending clown school.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:02 am

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7637178369
Superficial, I know, but Palin is looking better than she has in years while Kimmy gets more hideous every week. What a creepy household that must be.

We all know what the opposite of woke is: unconscious.
Style. Fitness. Dad please look at me. Watches. Daddy please. Boat Shoes. Dad? Cocktails. Papa.
NON-WOKE = Anti-Woke = Pro-racial prejudice & discrimination = White Supremacy = Un-American. You parasitic, hatemonger filth… YOU are the problem.
I'd rather get a colonoscopy live on television without anesthesia than read anything you wrote.
So, a magazine that focuses on being horrible while swinging a tiny dick around. 🤣🤣🤣
More tweets:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... 49be12d6c7
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:11 am

Superficial, I know, but Palin is looking better than she has in years while Kimmy gets more hideous every week. What a creepy household that must be.

Filter.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:04 am
Vrede too wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:02 am

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7637178369

Filter.
Which one? ;)

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:04 am
Vrede too wrote:

Filter.
Yep. I seen some really scary pics of palin. She's like a wicked witch character in full makeup
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Junior hates democracy.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:05 am
Junior hates democracy.
Dumbass is correct, but with such inconceivable shortsightedness that his method doesn't produce any candidate.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump must face narrowed New York fraud case; Ivanka dismissed as defendant

A New York appeals court on Tuesday rejected Donald Trump's bid to dismiss state Attorney General Letitia James' lawsuit accusing him and his family business of "staggering" fraud, but narrowed the case and dismissed all claims against Trump's eldest daughter.

... The lawsuit seeks at least $250 million in damages, and to stop the Trumps from running businesses in New York. Trump's adult sons Donald Jr. and Eric are also defendants....

In a 5-0 decision, the Appellate Division in Manhattan said state law gave James power to police alleged "repeated or persistent fraud or illegality," and conduct lengthy and complex investigations many years after suspected misconduct began.

But it said statutes of limitations prevented James, who had probed Trump's business dealings for three years, from suing over claims that arose before July 13, 2014, or Feb. 6, 2016, depending on the defendant.

It also said all claims against Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump should be dismissed because James filed them too late....
:---P
That's fine. Sounds like things that might have confused the jury have been removed, the workload is reduced for James, and the unanimous appeals court did not see any egregious flaws with the rest of the case.

Bleed them dry.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Good stuff, he knows a guy.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

No

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ex-First Trailer Trash Family

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:38 am
No
Drunk or a stroke, made even weirder by the effort to impersonate the daddy that never loved him.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Ex-First Trailer Trash Family

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:13 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:38 am
No
Drunk or a stroke, made even weirder by the effort to impersonate the daddy that never loved him.
Has he even been around daddy recently?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Ex-First Trailer Trash Family

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:30 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:13 am
Has he even been around daddy recently?
Jr moved to SoFL, but Idk if he hangs out at Mar-a-Lago or not.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 3:32 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
I don't care....do you?

:D As well she should have.

The family grift never ends:

Trump-aligned super PAC paid Melania Trump $155K in 2021

"The group was created for contributions from supporters who backed Trump’s claims of election fraud."

Trumpettes will never learn.
1312. ETTD.