all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:13 pm
Ew and Ew!
Sorry.

Trailer trashy to the very end:

Melania Trump outsourced writing her own 'thank you' notes to the White House residence staff

:roll:
... Melania Trump will be exiting the White House with the lowest favorability rating of her tenure as first lady, according to a new CNN poll.

At 47%, more people have an unfavorable view of the first lady now than at any point since CNN first asked about views of her in February 2016. The poll, conducted by SSRS for CNN, puts Trump's favorable rating at 42%, with 12% of those asked answering they are unsure of their feelings about the first lady....
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Making us puke to the end.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

There were so many comments in the social media idiot-sphere about how classy melania is and how the Trump's brought class back to the white house after the Obamas spent eight years ruining it.

Class being a euphemism for "white", because there was nothing classy about the Trumps.

I suppose when you have no class yourself (source - endless comments calling Michelle Obama a tranny) you easily confused class with a gilded garbage can.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Shit, if I ever find myself in the vicinity of a trump residence I will make it a point to piss in the driveway, Now. that's class.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

One more for posterity.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I've caught myself smiling at nothing all day and see the same happening on tv news shows and comedy shows - everybody is happy.
And the subject of everything is how something is better today, is new today, now has a chance ... positive stories, positive dreams,

so, no trump will be able to turn on the TV, open Google on their phone, open a newspaper or magazine without seeing people happy to see trumps gone.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:00 am
I've caught myself smiling at nothing all day and see the same happening on tv news shows and comedy shows - everybody is happy.
And the subject of everything is how something is better today, is new today, now has a chance ... positive stories, positive dreams,

so, no trump will be able to turn on the TV, open Google on their phone, open a newspaper or magazine without seeing people happy to see trumps gone.
Ivanka may run against Rubio. Opps.

There goes the neighborhood:

Neighbours in exclusive Florida community complain to local paper over Don Jr and Kimberly Guilfoyle moving in

What's up with he and Ivanka's families following daddy to FL at 43 and 39 years old? Seems rather immature to me.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Not really, New York families often leave in a mass multi-generational exodus.

My wife's family move had 3 of the six 35+ year olds follow within 1 year and 2 more the next year and the final straggler taking 3.

Sometimes the reverse happens. My parents followed me to Florida.

Besides where else would a trump go?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

To hell.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:12 am
... Besides where else would a trump go?
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:44 am
To hell.
:thumbup: Or Russia, or Saudi Arabia.

"Dear Diary, it has been an honor to be the recipient of the world's longest bring-your-daughter-to-work-day. It was fun riding the planes, "governmenting" whatever that is, and helping dad release his Trump Care health plan (which killed 400,000)"
Meanwhile...

In the REAL world, daddy blew it! History will scorn the Trump name.

More disparaging tweets.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

This is a petty and vindictive as it gets. The scum dismissed all staff before the Bidens got there. After the Inauguration they weren't greeted and were left standing outside.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bidens- ... ome-2021-1

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:14 pm
This is a petty and vindictive as it gets. The scum dismissed all staff before the Bidens got there. After the Inauguration they weren't greeted and were left standing outside.

The Bidens should have kicked in the doors and shouted loud enough for the cameras to pick up, "Our house now, mofos!"
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:06 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:14 pm

The Bidens should have kicked in the doors and shouted loud enough for the cameras to pick up, "Our house now, mofos!"
"Chief usher Timothy Harleth was also fired by the Trumps before they left on Wednesday morning, the publication reports. White House press secretary Jen Psak later confirmed that Harleth's exit occurred "before we walked in the door."'

Evidently he was good enough for the trumps, so the firing was only to make sure no one was there for the Bidens

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Well, this IS the "first trailer trash family" show. They had to play it to the end. Petty. Stupid. Vindictive. Trailer trash no matter what.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:20 pm
Well, this IS the "first trailer trash family" show. They had to play it to the end. Petty. Stupid. Vindictive. Trailer trash no matter what.
Makes the Clampetts look classy.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:04 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:20 pm
Makes the Clampetts look classy.
More like Jesco

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Trump Plaza condo board in West Palm Beach voted unanimously to dump the Trump name

"unanimously", in West Palm Beach. :lol:
... Last weekend, a plane with the banner "worst president ever" was reportedly seen flying close to Mar-a-Lago. And members of Trump's upscale Mar-a-Lago club are reportedly canceling their memberships.

"It's a sad place for Trump to be hanging out. It's not what it was," Laurence Leamer, who wrote a book on Mar-a-Lago, told MSNBC.

Resistance from Sunshine State residents seems to extend to the wider Trump family. The Palm Beach Post reported that some residents of Admirals Cove, a gated community in Jupiter, Florida, expressed resistance to Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle moving in.

Florida lawmakers also said no to renaming the Palm Beach airport after the former president.

The Trump Plaza name change isn't set in stone yet

The Palm Beach Post reports that residents of the complex will have to vote on a new name, and they will have until the end of February to send in submissions to the board. Two-thirds of residents will need to vote in favor of the name change for it to go through.

"The Trump brand is damaged, so rebranding the complex is a wise move," real estate agent Burt Minkoff told the Palm Beach Post.

Data shows that's been true for other Trump-branded properties: In Manhattan, they've lost half their value since Trump's election.
JoeKamala Plaza is mellifluous.
1312. ETTD.