Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum A Basket Full of Deplorables

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:44 pm Their silence is deafening.

Hey Cons. Re: Archie and Stormfront , We Need Your Opinion
Yeah, I've got to slowly start pulling myself away from there. Those are trashy racist people pretending to be something else.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:44 pm Their silence is deafening.

Hey Cons. Re: Archie and Stormfront , We Need Your Opinion
Yeah, I've got to slowly start pulling myself away from there. Those are trashy racist people pretending to be something else.
Same. They're not healthy people.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Well, eating shit every day for years tends to ravage any physical or mental health that existed before the shit rain started.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

neoplacebo wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:52 am Well, eating shit every day for years tends to ravage any physical or mental health that existed before the shit rain started.
Let me guess . . . Chuck Berry?
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

.Oomba. wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:46 am
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:52 am Well, eating shit every day for years tends to ravage any physical or mental health that existed before the shit rain started.
Nope. But Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, and many others have been eating and regurgitating shit for quite some time now. But I guess you would not know that. Unfortunate, but not surprising. It's one reason for the toilet paper shortage months ago.....so many people eating shit for so long and having to wipe their mouths with toilet paper put a strain on the production lines. Shit happens.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:51 am
Nope. But Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, and many others have been eating and regurgitating shit for quite some time now. But I guess you would not know that. Unfortunate, but not surprising. It's one reason for the toilet paper shortage months ago.....so many people eating shit for so long and having to wipe their mouths with toilet paper put a strain on the production lines. Shit happens.
Are you RWB on LNF?
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

.Oomba. wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:37 am
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:51 am
Are you RWB on LNF?
No. I tried to register there once as "runs with scissors" but I was never allowed in for some reason. I decided that I'm better off and fuck them.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:19 amNo. I tried to register there once as "runs with scissors" but I was never allowed in for some reason. I decided that I'm better off and fuck them.
I'm definitely not trying to talk you into joining, but that was a prior iteration of LNF, run by different people and in the process of collapsing. You can ask GoCubsGo about the current version. I think he's backed off from it.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:53 am
neoplacebo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:19 amNo. I tried to register there once as "runs with scissors" but I was never allowed in for some reason. I decided that I'm better off and fuck them.
I'm definitely not trying to talk you into joining, but that was a prior iteration of LNF, run by different people and in the process of collapsing. You can ask GoCubsGo about the current version. I think he's backed off from it.
Ah, thanks, but I guess I'll not honor them with my thoughts. Got up early today since it's the shortest day of the year....didn't want to waste any of it.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Are you RWB on LNF?
Is Neo RWB?

That's freaking hilarious! Not even in the same galaxy.

RWB (Racist White Boy) currently Roadrunner on lnf is a trucker based out of Arizona is the ultimate foul mouthed simpleton.

What made you think that?
GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:35 am
Ah, thanks, but I guess I'll not honor them with my thoughts. Got up early today since it's the shortest day of the year....didn't want to waste any of it.

It's an unchanging cesspool of stupid with different versions of the same argument being made daily with a few overt racists and a few subtle racists on the con side.

Then there's Ulysses, with enough posts for ten mortal men.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

:violin:
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:58 am
Are you RWB on LNF?
Is Neo RWB?

RWB (Racist White Boy) currently Roadrunner on lnf is a trucker based out of Arizona is the ultimate foul mouthed simpleton.

Nothing but my sense of humor.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:04 am
neoplacebo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:35 am

It's an unchanging cesspool of stupid with different versions of the same argument being made daily with a few overt racists and a few subtle racists on the con side.

Then there's Ulysses, with enough posts for ten mortal men.
Yeah, my few forays into their world convinced me it was a hopeless maelstrom of ignorance that no amount of money or weapons could ever fix. Even so, I wish them Merry Christmas even though they'd rather be merry victims. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

There is some good debate there.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Sometime Lefty wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:24 pm There is some good debate there.
Really?

By
Archie? :laughing-rolling:
Stugatz? :laughing-rolling:
Rwb? :laughing-rolling:
Paleo? :laughing-rolling:
D Man? :laughing-rolling:
PeeTape? :laughing-rolling:

Please enlighten us.
Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Freonbale, Fiddler, limey, thor, demos, Greg55, atreyu, toward liberty, elmerfudd are excellent posters. Each in their own way, make good points against wyattstorch, pp, ksu, and other neoconservatives. Paleo,stugatz and dman I block, so most of their posts don't show. Archie is on another level of fun to read, better then the rwnj's on solars forum. Ulysses occasionally makes a good point but like here, most of what he posts is anti-personal crap.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:58 am
Are you RWB on LNF?
Is Neo RWB?

I'd guess that RWB/Roadrunner on LNF is some sort of Freaky alter ego.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Sometime Lefty wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:09 am Freonbale, Fiddler, limey, thor, demos, Greg55, atreyu, toward liberty, elmerfudd are excellent posters. Each in their own way, make good points against wyattstorch, pp, ksu, and other neoconservatives. Paleo,stugatz and dman I block, so most of their posts don't show. Archie is on another level of fun to read, better then the rwnj's on solars forum. Ulysses occasionally makes a good point but like here, most of what he posts is anti-personal crap.
So, who, pray tell, are you over on LNF?
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:37 pm
Sometime Lefty wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:24 pm There is some good debate there.
Really?

By
Archie? :laughing-rolling:
Stugatz? :laughing-rolling:
Rwb? :laughing-rolling:
Paleo? :laughing-rolling:
D Man? :laughing-rolling:
PeeTape? :laughing-rolling:

Please enlighten us.
All of whom I have on ignore over there.

As well as CadesCuck.