Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Limier than most »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:28 pm
Limier than most wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:42 pm http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/w ... a-(18)/30/

...on this thread l posted about my direct personsl experience of Serb war crimes, aggression and poor military ability.

All deleted now.

I suspect it's this got me airbrushed from history- it doesn't fit the narrative.

Note Solar's comments, in a thread thats a cigarette paper thickness away from a Streicher article in tone.

Purest propaganda, utterly disregarding facts.

Free speech is great, unfortunately it allows vicious liars to lie with impunity.... oh, did i say "free speech"?
Sorry for you about that, even sorrier that dissenting opinions and/or the truth is so hastily cast aside.

That is their modus operandi over there, don't fit the narrative and you're gone, it's the easy and lazy thing to do. They have zero interest in honest discussion that is contrary to their worldview and even less interest in changing.
A pity.

Ah well, pulling up the treehouse ladder keeps the kids safe from new ideas.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:04 am
ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:52 am
Limier than most wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:08 pm Well, that entirely reasonable, good humoured man Solar just permabanned me.

I'd heard he was a hysterical crypto-fascist, seems it's true.

Ah well, a shame, there's a thread on there explaing how Serbs are noble defenders of Christian Europe and were justified in mass rape and murder of Muslims, even though those accusations are all lies.

I was looking forwards to taking that bozo apart.

Is it ok for LNF refugees to set up shack here?
You seem awfully new to me.
Nice handle!
Fids?
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Achtung, baby.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Limier than most wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:17 pm Achtung, baby.
LNF members leaping to your defense! :crazy:

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/l ... icseen#new :-H

Jasmine needs to "grow a pair".
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:28 pm
Limier than most wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:17 pm Achtung, baby.
LNF members leaping to your defense! :crazy:

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/l ... icseen#new :-H

Jasmine needs to "grow a pair".

That's nice. We'll see.

I have a subterranean homesick glove there.... l can spy....
Limier than most
Red Shirt

You think.... really.

Autocratic, despotic, tin-god enemy of discussion that you are.

If you want people to understand the rules, try saying what they are and sticking to them.

I understand entirely that you're terrified of debate, largely because, deep down, you know your leprous opinions are vile beyond describing and can't be defended.

Say so. Say "we pretend to be a debate forum, but really it's a Safe Space TM for irrational right wingers".

At least you'll be honest then, for once.

Jasmine, l appreciate your posts, anyone wants to be in touch, steve_window@talk21.com

'Bye now.

Limey.

....that'll be my last post there, I reckon.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Hi, I'll check, i don't use that email much, kind of a burner....

Posted the above as Cheesepig doubtless gone by now!
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Limier than most wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:09 am Hi, I'll check, i don't use that email much, kind of a burner....

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... -patients/

This makes me want to reply - but I resist. Repeat 100 times, "I will not post there and I will stop looking."

Do these idiots understand that it's no different here. Choices may have to be made.

At least they didn't ration before a problem existed like the shrub did with the bird flu.
He spent 2 billion dollars at retail price on 20 million doses of vaccine that would be used for politicians, military, leo and health care workers and oops none left for anyone else.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Ulysses wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:04 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:06 am
Limier than most wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:09 am Hi, I'll check, i don't use that email much, kind of a burner....

This makes me want to reply - but I resist. Repeat 100 times, "I will not post there and I will stop looking."

Do these idiots understand that it's no different here. Choices may have to be made.

At least they didn't ration before a problem existed like the shrub did with the bird flu.
He spent 2 billion dollars at retail price on 20 million doses of vaccine that would be used for politicians, military, leo and health care workers and oops none left for anyone else.
Saw a comment on the wire recently about Trump and pandemics.

Seems that a year or two ago, he cancelled 37 of 47 international aid programs that were aimed at fighting exactly the same sort of pandemic we are now facing with covid-19. Why? Because they were created under Obama, that's why.

We can't get rid of Drumpf fast enough.

Maybe he'll catch covid-19? One can always hope.

You're wishing a slight cough, feeling of malaise, raised temperature and hot/cold sweats on your President? Shame!
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Limier than most wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:09 am

You're wishing a slight cough, feeling of malaise, raised temperature and hot/cold sweats on your President? Shame!
Indeed. And not only that. We'd like him bit by a rabid raccoon, and starved to death while locked up in a Mexican jail.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:14 am

Indeed. And not only that. We'd like him bit by a rabid raccoon, and starved to death while locked up in a Mexican jail.
That's far too good for him.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Disclaimer: This tangent is for entertainment purposes only and any resemblance to irl is coincidental.
GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:39 pm
O Really wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:14 am
Limier than most wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:09 amYou're wishing a slight cough, feeling of malaise, raised temperature and hot/cold sweats on your President? Shame!
That's far too good for him.
Accidentally shot by Jr who was getting ready for his bear-murdering trip.
Drowned in a vat of spray tan.
Pelted by golf balls hurled by minorities.
Forced to attend intellectual atheist vegan potlucks until he cracked.
Ripped apart by female abuse survivors.
Pinned under a fallen CHRISTMAS, not "holiday", tree and not found for days.
Russian roulette, obviously.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

Ulysses wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:40 am
Ulysses wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:04 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:06 am

Saw a comment on the wire recently about Trump and pandemics.

Seems that a year or two ago, he cancelled 37 of 47 international aid programs that were aimed at fighting exactly the same sort of pandemic we are now facing with covid-19. Why? Because they were created under Obama, that's why.

We can't get rid of Drumpf fast enough.

Maybe he'll catch covid-19? One can always hope.

Better him than me!

PS-Never did see Cheesepig's post on CPF-LNF.
It was there an hour or so.

I suspect the weak fool Solar monitors this arena, as l was unfailingly courteous over on his little playpen.
Limier than most
Red Shirt

For clarity, I'd like to state this.

Solar, whoever it is in real life, is a contemptible weakling with deeply stupid, racist, anti-democratic and nationalistic views.

It, or possibly he, is a coward who can't support an argument.

Laughably, it, or potentially she, parrots pro "free speech" views but cuts off political opponents.

Solar is beneath contempt but out of personal curiosity, assuming it, or arguably he, looks at this forum, l offer it, or her, discussion about political subjects on its forum or a personal meeting next time I'm in the US. I assume Solar can't afford a trip to London and would wet its pants anyway... so many Muslims!!!

Solar has my IRL email address.

The weak coward.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Sounds like the typical Trumper to me. Surely not unique in it's total scumminess.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I still say a fine stint at being dragged down the road behind a big Buick will shock some sense into him. And if it doesn't, we can ship him off to London and drag him down a cobbled street on the other side of the road from the way we do it here. I feel sure one of these methods will "take" and he'll be cured of his wingnutty dumbfuckery.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Limier than most wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:18 pm For clarity, I'd like to state this.

Solar, whoever it is in real life, is a contemptible weakling with deeply stupid, racist, anti-democratic and nationalistic views.

It, or possibly he, is a coward who can't support an argument.

Laughably, it, or potentially she, parrots pro "free speech" views but cuts off political opponents.

Solar is beneath contempt but out of personal curiosity, assuming it, or arguably he, looks at this forum, l offer it, or her, discussion about political subjects on its forum or a personal meeting next time I'm in the US. I assume Solar can't afford a trip to London and would wet its pants anyway... so many Muslims!!!

Solar has my IRL email address.

The weak coward.
He and/or his sycophants are around, Solar is an addict.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ulysses wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:04 am
neoplacebo wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:55 am I still say a fine stint at being dragged down the road behind a big Buick will shock some sense into him. And if it doesn't, we can ship him off to London and drag him down a cobbled street on the other side of the road from the way we do it here. I feel sure one of these methods will "take" and he'll be cured of his wingnutty dumbfuckery.
Well, would that cobblestone London street be in one of the "Muslim no-go areas" that Stu keeps on claiming exist?
Well, let's hope so.
Odysseus

Unread post by Odysseus »

bannination wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:34 pm Two people down...... so long Liberty News Forum 3, we hardly knew ye...
Make that three. Just got banned on Solar's version of LNF today.

As Limey noted, Solar is really a fascist prick. But then so are his accomplices there.

A little bird told me Solar is going to get a surprise. Can't say who, and I don't know what the surprise is.

He doesn't seem very bright, though.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Odysseus wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:14 pm
bannination wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:34 pm Two people down...... so long Liberty News Forum 3, we hardly knew ye...
Make that three. Just got banned on Solar's version of LNF today.

As Limey noted, Solar is really a fascist prick. But then so are his accomplices there.

A little bird told me Solar is going to get a surprise. Can't say who, and I don't know what the surprise is.

He doesn't seem very bright, though.
Where'd that happen?