Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:07 pm Can anyone explain LNF 's (and RWNJ in general) strange obsession with the whistleblower?

They seem to think that outing him/her/them and getting them to testify is going to be some sort of game changer and won't let go, like a dog to a bone. I can't wrap my head around it.
Related...they seem to think that if they could show him to be generally anti-Trump that his testimony would be discredited. It doesn't occur to them that even if you suspect his motive, his testimony is still subject to verification and it doesn't matter what his perspective is. With their usual irony deficiency, they don't seem to realize that Trump's own effort to spread dirt on Biden should - by their standards - make Trump's story suspect.
Additionally, they seem to think the other twelve corroborating witnesses will magically be voided or discredited. Weird.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

The chief idiot says that the dems owe somebody, I assume the repugs, 50 trillion dollars

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 1572639555
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:43 pmThe chief idiot says that the dems owe somebody, I assume the repugs, 50 trillion dollars

"murdered child ... murdered children"

LNF Administrator should pay restitution for murdering the English language. Besides, Repug opposition to comprehensive SexEd and easy access to birth control is directly responsible for millions of abortions. LNF Administrator is a stupidly partisan, misogynist coward dishonestly exploiting women, healthcare providers and fetuses. Shame.

Note: All points that may have been covered in the 11 pages. I only scanned Page 1.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:43 pmThe chief idiot says that the dems owe somebody, I assume the repugs, 50 trillion dollars

LNF Administrator should pay restitution for murdering the English language. Besides, Repug opposition to comprehensive SexEd and easy access to birth control is directly responsible for millions of abortions. LNF Administrator is a stupidly partisan, misogynist coward dishonestly exploiting women, healthcare providers and fetuses. Shame.

Note: All points that may have been covered in the 11 pages. I only scanned Page 1.
Mostly same here, I scanned one page and and posted, calling admin an idiot
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

I can't help but think the admin over there knows exactly what he's doing by stirring up shit all the time. He's on more than one occasion said things that lead me to believe he's smarter than the act he puts on. He just looks like he created a bunch of junk websites to hopefully create a profit at whatever cost to self-image. He refuses to even add basic encryption to protect passwords and casual spying at a negligible cost or no cost.

In my opinion he could give a shit about politics and the users, it's just about the buck.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:17 pm

I can't help but think the admin over there knows exactly what he's doing by stirring up shit all the time. He's on more than one occasion said things that lead me to believe he's smarter than the act he puts on. He just looks like he created a bunch of junk websites to hopefully create a profit at whatever cost to self-image. He refuses to even add basic encryption to protect passwords and casual spying at a negligible cost or no cost.

In my opinion he could give a shit about politics and the users, it's just about the buck.
Or, he's a freaking idiot. My money is on idiot.

Realistically, how much revenue could his board generate?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:25 pm

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am

My theory

Yes, he is lazy and doesn't give a shit about security etc.
Yes, he knows what he's doing about stirring things up
Yes, he's a freaking idiot (he's a repug ain't he)

I have no idea about the money

I think he uses the dumbass admin character to mask his socks. My wild, pulled out of thin air guess - admin has 3+ socks that he uses to keep the board active.
bannination
Captain

If he could find advertisers, maybe enough to cover costs. It depends. I have a feeling that he thinks it's a get rich quick scheme.
bannination
Captain

billy.pilgrim wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:16 am
My theory

I think he uses the dumbass admin character to mask his socks. My wild, pulled out of thin air guess - admin has 3+ socks that he uses to keep the board active.
Yeah, at least two for sure, suspicions for at least one more.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:37 pm
My theory

Who do you have your money on?
bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:48 pm
My theory

My top picks are Stu, Rwb.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

bannination wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm
My theory

Jasmine
Abe
GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:13 am
My theory

Jasmine
Abe
D-man
Archie
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:14 am

Jasmine
Abe
D-man
Archie

Archie revels too much about his personal life

D-man could be
GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:17 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:14 am

Jasmine
Abe
D-man
Archie

D-man could be
Good point.
bannination
Captain

D-man could be
I agree about Archie. He can also write well when he tries. I'm not sure admin or stu, or whatever could ever reach that level.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

bannination wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 pm

D-man could be
I agree about Archie. He can also write well when he tries. I'm not sure admin or stu, or whatever could ever reach that level.
I actually think that the admin character is intentionally an idiot for 2 reasons. 1, to cover his real writing style and vocabulary and 2, because it works and is so easy

Okay, that's 3, maybe 4
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:26 pmI actually think that the admin character is intentionally an idiot for 2 reasons. 1, to cover his real writing style and vocabulary and 2, because it works and is so easy

Okay, that's 3, maybe 4
I see what you "intentionally" did there ;) .
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ulysses wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:25 am LNF: unfair and unbalanced
Foul and wobbly is another way to say unfair and unbalanced. I try not to read or write "unfair" since trump uses it so often; mostly as "unfairly" in his attempt to describe something that's perfectly right and fair.