Vrede too wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:17 pm
New signature.
Nice to know he's still butthurt.

Ulysses
Legend

Latest Status: BRD≡Basically Really Dumb
:cry: :violin:

Could be, but we're smarter since we dumped Useless. :thumbup:

Funny that we're still camped out in his head over a month since he was ousted and 3 months since we began shunning him. That is "Basically Really Dumb". My Mom taught me to "Cry later if you must, but never let them see that they're getting to you." I guess his Mommy didn't.

Wonder if Useless has figured out I've got him on ignore. I've seen that he keeps posting in the baseball thread. Probably trying to troll me.

His act continues to wear thin for quite a few posters over there.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Whack9
Commander

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Whack9 »

Are you all on that forum? What's the address. This is the only one I keep up with. I just wanna snoop.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Whack9 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:01 am Are you all on that forum? What's the address. This is the only one I keep up with. I just wanna snoop.
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:17 pm
New signature.
Nice to know he's still butthurt.

Ulysses
Legend

Latest Status: BRD≡Basically Really Dumb
:cry: :violin:

Could be, but we're smarter since we dumped Useless. :thumbup:

Funny that we're still camped out in his head over a month since he was ousted and 3 months since we began shunning him. That is "Basically Really Dumb". My Mom taught me to "Cry later if you must, but never let them see that they're getting to you." I guess his Mommy didn't.
GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:47 pmWonder if Useless has figured out I've got him on ignore. I've seen that he keeps posting in the baseball thread. Probably trying to troll me.

His act continues to wear thin for quite a few posters over there.
Fremont, California. Useless finally snapped:

'This ain't India': Man recorded verbally attacking, spitting on Indian man in a California Taco Bell

Did he ever get his chimichanga? :D
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:46 pm

:D want me to to ask him? :puke-left:
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:03 pm
:D Entirely your call. I don't encourage anyone to wade into that living cesspool.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:48 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:03 pm
:D Entirely your call. I don't encourage anyone to wade into that living cesspool.
Kidding.

I should have dripped 💧💧💧💧💧it with more sarcasm. A day without Useless is a day with more sunshine.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

ksuaviator looks like he would be fun to mock, for awhile. Has anyone griefed him over Kansas strongly siding with women's freedom in a primary election that the RW had manipulated for a win for the misogynist team?
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I can't believe I ever invited that crap onto my computer screen. I checked in for the 1st time in at least 6 months and there was a message so I looked around some. If I had a neighbor like rm..something, I would move or somehow instigate his move. I don't want to know there are such people.
I can know they are there without interaction with brick walls.

So much better here where useful ideas and current events are shared.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:09 am I don't want to know there are such people.

:-|| :-||
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:46 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:09 am I don't want to know there are such people.

:-|| :-||
I also appreciate the efforts of those here who bring choice tidbits of their ignorance here for our enjoyment. Somehow it's greatly different to read their idiocy when cut and pasted from another forum by a normal person than any direct interaction with one of them.
I mean when you're sittin right there on the bench with someone who absolutely knows "that global fascism sounds alot like normal communism. Communism and Fascism are both forms of leftist tyranny.
"Let's Go Brandon,"

It's probably best to walk away.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:56 amI also appreciate the efforts of those here who bring choice tidbits of their ignorance here for our enjoyment. Somehow it's greatly different to read their idiocy when cut and pasted from another forum by a normal person than any direct interaction with one of them.
I mean when you're sittin right there on the bench with someone who absolutely knows "that global fascism sounds alot like normal communism. Communism and Fascism are both forms of leftist tyranny.
"Let's Go Brandon,"

It's probably best to walk away.
Speaking of LNF idiots:
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... times-tech
RWB wrote:Ulysses aka Useless just isn't happy unless he's flinging poo or starting trouble with someone. Such a sad little pathetic attention Whore Troll he is.
:thumbup:
RWB wrote:
freonbale to Useless wrote:I find this whole conversation bizarre, and I see no reason to argue with you.

Freon
this is exactly why useless got banned from the far left Radical Liberal Lunatic website blueridgedebate. He even starts shit with people on his own side.
Hey, I resemble that remark . . . except for "Radical Liberal" being a stupid contradiction.
Poster A wrote:The delusion and revisionist history is alive and well.
@odysseus wrote:
@freonbale wrote:Never heard of that forum. Checked it out, can't tell what ideology dominates, based on the posts.
Seriously? It's pretty obvious that we're lefties.

Freon
That's because, as is his wont, Runs With Binky is full of shit.
Pussy projection.

1) Blueridgedebate [sic] is not "far left radical".
Might sort of apply to billy.pilgrim and myself, but not all.

2) Cades Cove banned me from his forum BRD because of comments I made here about the Chicago Cubs.
Lie, it was the vile mocking of the 7/4/22 Highland Park massacre that got Useless banned.

3) The only reason why I visited BRD in the first place was because I wondered what had happened to a frequent LNF poster, who I tracked to BRD.
Lie, that frequent LNF poster invited Useless here, no tracking down at all.

4) There are enough racist southerners over on BRD to qualify it as a pro-slavery site.
Lie, in fact we identified Useless' racism.
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=226173
Poster A wrote:
Poster B wrote:Dude's living in his own head.
The feral cats have given him brain worm.
:lol:
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:09 amI can't believe I ever invited that crap onto my computer screen. I checked in for the 1st time in at least 6 months and there was a message so I looked around some. If I had a neighbor like rm..something, I would move or somehow instigate his move. I don't want to know there are such people.

Desantis won by gerrymandering!!
petep wrote:This is a great example of the stupidity of the left.

A governor race is a statewide race. Not a district race

A couple of msnbc hosts don’t understand this.

apple.news/A3OSY-iHnSx6Hc8b8R3_hiQ
This is a great example of the stupidity of the right, and the gullibility of Faux Noise readers like petep. The guest host literally says in the 4th paragraph that she understands the difference between a statewide and a district race:
... "Is Ron DeSantis Trump 2.0? And a lot of people are asking this question, but one of the things that has been underreported is the fact that Ron DeSantis, yes, he won, but he highly gerrymandered the state of Florida and oftentimes, people say, ‘well, that was, you know, he was a statewide office.’ But gerrymandering has the impact of chilling potential voters for the opposite side of going out and voting. There’s no way he could gerrymander himself across 50 states. What would be his pathway?" Kumar asked....
Faux Noise counts on morons like petep seeing incendiary headlines then being to slow to comprehend the clear content of the article. Sad.
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

I've lurked occasionally at LNF but it seems to me that the preferred style of "discussion" is insult, probably making Useless feel right at home there. You'd think they'd get tired of the same people calling the same people morons over and over, but I guess not.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:09 am I can't believe I ever invited that crap onto my computer screen. I checked in for the 1st time in at least 6 months and there was a message so I looked around some. If I had a neighbor like rm..something, I would move or somehow instigate his move. I don't want to know there are such people.

My great good friend billy;

Christ walked among the sinners,
Buddha among the suffering,
Mother Teresa among the lepers,
bama beau among the LNF'ers.

The least you could do would be to
grace us with your occasional presence.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

.Oomba. wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:49 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:09 am I can't believe I ever invited that crap onto my computer screen. I checked in for the 1st time in at least 6 months and there was a message so I looked around some. If I had a neighbor like rm..something, I would move or somehow instigate his move. I don't want to know there are such people.

My great good friend billy;

I do, but mostly just with "likes".

Seriously though what purpose does does interacting with these people serve. I can't stand to read anything by pee without remembering from years ago his defending reagan, bush and cheney tangential military service by calling President Carter a coward. He went into a spiel saying that all Carter could do is say, "Dive, dive" and spewing the same tired lies and bullshit about Carter being the worst president.

Maybe what gets me the most is how the dems so often don't stick up for their own and let these morons rewrite history.

https://www.military.com/history/how-ji ... tdown.html

Yeah, all he said was "dive".
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:58 pmI've lurked occasionally at LNF but it seems to me that the preferred style of "discussion" is insult, probably making Useless feel right at home there. You'd think they'd get tired of the same people calling the same people morons over and over, but I guess not.
.Oomba. wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:49 amMy great good friend billy;

billy.pilgrim among the morons (present company excepted).
:P :lol:
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

At times I just can't help myself and post over there.

However,
it was and continues to be the Cesspool of Stupid. The cons are every bit as delusional and crazy as Solar's nuthouse without most of the conspiracy crap.

There's some good left posters, but there's also Useless. He's a little more restrained over there but that's mostly because most people don't engage with his crazy as we did for sport.
O Really
Admiral

Long ago I used to post on Topix, a very large regionalized but national forum. There were some regulars, but also a lot of transients. So if "moonbarker", a newbie, shows up and says "Trump's going to be reinstated" then "lefty" a regular might say "you're an effin' moron." And then moonbarker might reply with the cleverness all rightwingers seem to have and say, "yeah, well you're a communist that wants to let in all the Mexicans to take over all the restaurants."

But - if moonbarker hangs around and s/he keeps saying stupid rightwing stuff and lefty keeps calling him/her a moron and s/he keeps calling lefty a commie, it would seem that it would get tiresome to all, and particularly to lefty and moonbarker.

But maybe the meaningless name-calling is the point - like an endless game of "yo mama" except without the creativity. Or maybe that's the thing to do. When moonbarker offers the usual dribble, maybe respond with "yeah and yo mama's so ugly her folks had to tie a pork chop around her neck so the dog would play with her." Then moonbarker mentions "commie" and you can say "Yo mama's so fat, when she goes camping, the bears hide their food." It would certainly drive literalist Useless nutz "Yo mama's so stupid, when they said, "Order in the court," she asked for fries and a shake."