Impeachment

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:37 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 am
Trump and salad? First time for everything :laughing-rolling:
Be fair. There's reality TV ham salad, routine egg on his face salad, wannabe Caesar salad, fruitcake salad with lots of impeachments, Stormy's favorite - mushroom salad, and of course Vietnam chickenhawk salad.
Has to be picked mushrooms.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:12 pm
Has to be picked mushrooms.
Which are symbolic. I wasn't imagining a real Trump mushroom salad, ewww.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Pompeo confirms he was on call between Trump and Ukraine leader

Headline fix:
After initially lying about and trying to cover up his participation, sleazy Pompeo confirms he was on call between Trump and Ukraine leader

Another whistleblower has come forward, this time alleging 'inappropriate efforts' to influence Trump's tax audit

What part of "ILLEGAL" do POSPOTUS and his worshipful Trumpettes not understand? Impeach Mnuchin!
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Doubling down on stupid?

He said he could shoot someone in 5th ave and get away with it.

Guess we're going to find out.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-china-ukra ... 55330.html

China trade off for deal?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:11 pm
Doubling down on stupid?

He said he could shoot someone in 5th ave and get away with it.

Guess we're going to find out.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-china-ukra ... 55330.html

China trade off for deal?
He could shoot US democracy in Ukraine and China.
And get away with it? We'll see, as you say.

Pompeo Feels Heat He Once Dealt in House

Karma, but with one huge difference. There was nothing to the Benghazi claims. Even Pompeo's own Repug committee among others eventually exonerated Hillary and Obama. Otoh, Pompeo is now clearly complicit in felonies, treason and a failed coverup.

Comments:
Two weeks from now, Pompeo will want to spend more time with his family and decide to leave Washington.
I love going back in time 20 years and reading prominent Republican lawmakers' contemporary quotes regarding impeachment. It's hilarious.
What was good enough for Pompeo during the phony Benghazi hearings, should be good enough for Pompeo during the Impeachment Inquiry which carries a LOT more weight.
Reminds me of car chases I've watched. The perp is contained, helicopters circling, countless police in their rearview, and the perp continues to run knowing there is no escape. All for those last few moments of freedom. I suspect Guiliani and Pompeo know those feelings well about now.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The FEC chair accurately accusing POSPOTUS of campaign felonies, spitting on the founders and treason:

Trump asking foreign countries for help against Biden violates law, Election Commission chair warns

:---P

Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Trump's Ukraine call was both criminal and impeachable

Yet more fallout from Dolt .45's Ukraine lies, campaign felonies and treason:
Energy Secretary Rick Perry eyeing exit in November

Energy Secretary Rick Perry is expected to announce his resignation from the administration by the end of November, according to three people familiar with his plans.

Perry, who had been Texas' longest-serving governor before joining President Donald Trump's Cabinet in 2017, has largely avoided the controversies that felled others in the administration. But his travels to Ukraine lately have embroiled him in the impeachment inquiry engulfing Trump and his inner circle ...
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

WI's Sen. Ron Johnson (sort of), Rep. Mark Amodei, Judge Napolitano, Sen. Romney, Tucker Carlson - The GOP rats are starting to desert the rapidly sinking POSPOTUS ship. Before long there will be a traffic jam at the lifeboats.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:11 pm
WI's Sen. Ron Johnson (sort of), Rep. Mark Amodei, Judge Napolitano, Sen. Romney, Tucker Carlson - The GOP rats are starting to desert the rapidly sinking POSPOTUS ship. Before long there will be a traffic jam at the lifeboats.
:lol: And the rest of them like Pence, Pompeo, McCarthy, Jordan, Meadows, Nunes, McConnell, and Graham are busy moving the deck chairs around on the first class deck of the Titanic.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

McConnell has just pronounced trump not guilty in the Senate trial of dear leader. Fucking incredible.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mcconnell-fu ... 28480.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:41 am
McConnell has just pronounced trump not guilty in the Senate trial of dear leader. Fucking incredible.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mcconnell-fu ... 28480.html
Moscow Mitch, asshole.

Some songs are timeless . . . or at least stay relevant for 14 months:

IF YOU EVER GOT IMPEACHED - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:46 pm
:lol: And the rest of them like Pence, Pompeo, McCarthy, Jordan, Meadows, Nunes, McConnell, and Graham are busy moving the deck chairs around on the first class deck of the Titanic.
They are the iceberg.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:28 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:46 pm
They are the iceberg.
I watched Jim Jordan on This Week on ABC this morning; it was quite funny. He was wrestling with himself and there was no one there to look the other way. It was pathetic, especially when he asserted that we did not see or hear what we saw and heard trump say about asking China to investigate Biden and/or his son. It reminded me of a particularly bad fifth grade debating contest. Jim lost.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:11 pm
As Evidence Mounts Against President, Some Republicans Keep a Careful Distance

Colin Powell: Republicans Terrified Of Speaking Out Need To 'Get A Grip'

Defining 'desertion' pretty loosely, the list is now:
Sen. Romney (UT)
Sen. Susan Collins (ME)
Sen. Ron Johnson (WI), sort of
Rep. Mark Amodei (NV)
Rep. Will Hurd (TX)
Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA)
Rep. John Curtis (UT)
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell
Judge Napolitano
Tucker Carlson
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Interesting that someone who covered up war crimes back then would now believe that others should grow balls now

Perspective of old age
Or
Hiding behind his age

Right now, military leaders are holding back because they’re terrified of what will happen to any one of them if they speak out,” Powell should have told anybody during any interview, but he lied to keep his job.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:02 pm
I watched Jim Jordan on This Week on ABC this morning; it was quite funny. He was wrestling with himself and there was no one there to look the other way. It was pathetic, especially when he asserted that we did not see or hear what we saw and heard trump say about asking China to investigate Biden and/or his son. It reminded me of a particularly bad fifth grade debating contest. Jim lost.
Have you been writing HuffPost articles and headlines on the side?

Jim Jordan Doesn’t ‘Think’ Trump Did Something He Actually Did On Camera
The GOP congressman repeatedly claimed that the president wasn’t serious when he said China should investigate Joe Biden.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:12 am
neoplacebo wrote:

The GOP congressman repeatedly claimed that the president wasn’t serious when he said China should investigate Joe Biden.
That's the 5th Ave plan. He thought it was a fake gun, he didn't know it was loaded, he thought he could bring the guy back, ... whatever
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

:lol: No, but I think I could. How about this one? "Trump Orders Whistle Factory Shut Down in Preemptive Move"

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:34 am
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

:lol: No, but I think I could. How about this one? "Trump Orders Whistle Factory Shut Down in Preemptive Move"
Then he realized that whistle products are the last remaining American industry
Yet another trump quandary rears its head. What will pp say?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:33 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:34 am
Then he realized that whistle products are the last remaining American industry
Yet another trump quandary rears its head. What will pp say?
:D :D

As part of my MAGA platform, I hereby ban blowing. For as long as I am president, everything will suck.
1312. ETTD.