Can't make this (stuff) up

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Can't make this (stuff) up

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:57 pm
Not to give any credence to gross ignorance and stupidity, but the main problem with her ummm, "presentation" is that even if all she says about the can is true (the symbols really do mean 666), then she still hasn't established any direct link to the Devil or for that matter that there is a Devil who likes Monster. In short, Objection - conclusion not supported by evidence presented. Sit down, wench.
It's always been an irony that all Satanists have to believe in god in the first place. By definition, Christians like her are the ones that manifest the Devil.
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:04 pm
(signature: obsessed butthurt :crybaby: )
Awww. :violin: , Useless. So much for "Ignored". You fail again. Plus, Useless, you've been busted too many times for anyone to believe you're not reading my posts, anyhow. It's just your excuse for cowering. Awww.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:06 pm
House goals

https://www.reddit.com/r/oddlyterrifyin ... staircase/
:lolno:
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:06 pm
House goals

https://www.reddit.com/r/oddlyterrifyin ... urce=share
OMG, the comments on that glass staircase link are priceless!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I'd agree that it's gonna have a railing. No certificate of occupancy without that, right billy.p? And it's probably lexan or plexiglass. I doubt it's real glass. Cool looking, but it would be slippery.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:35 am
I'd agree that it's gonna have a railing. No certificate of occupancy without that, right billy.p? And it's probably lexan or plexiglass. I doubt it's real glass. Cool looking, but it would be slippery.
Lexan (polycarbonate) maybe. I doubt Plexiglass (acrylic) would be strong enough. It can be shattered with a hammer. Sort of looks like tempered glass to me, though, with that blue-ish edge. IDK. It just seems like a bad idea.

As for slippery, one could always apply traction strips. It would ruin the look, though.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:35 am
Only one railing required in Florida, but no open sides.

I've seen glass stair treads, but only when supported at both ends. I guess it would be possible, but can't imagine it passing code requirements anywhere other than West Virginia.
https://www.stairs-siller.com/glass-stairs/
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Probably not an option for anyone here.

For, as they say, people who live with glass stairs shouldn't get stoned.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:10 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:48 am
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:16 pm
Hah....
Bill Cosby has been out of prison since his conviction was vacated on June 30, 2021. This was big, unmissable news. Pay attention. Hah.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:26 am
Simplified

"I used to hang with some people in my high school years who blah, blah, blah
tend to be somewhat deficient when it comes to people skills blah, blah, blah.
:thumbup: :yawn:

Further simplified:
Useless is either poor "at handling reptiles" or is "somewhat deficient when it comes to people skills." The latter is pretty clear.

The principle may be true. neoplacebo has excellent people skills and he stomps lizards.
:lol: You won't see lizards around here anymore. I think the snake handling sect has even gone out of business or just lying low. Maybe they all handle snakes like a dog handles a tree. And now they're dead.
In case anyone thinks your lizard stomping is weird:
Four men arrested for ‘raping’ Bengal monitor lizard in western India

Four men have been arrested after one of the accused’s phones was discovered to contain a video of them gang-raping a Bengal monitor lizard at the Sahydari Tiger Reserve in Maharashthra, India.

... According to the Indian Penal Code, Section 377 states that anyone who voluntarily commits intercourse with an animal “shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.”
:wtf: Ewww, and lock them up!
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:44 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
Hah....
Bill Cosby has been out of prison since his conviction was vacated on June 30, 2021. This was big, unmissable news. Pay attention. Hah.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Simplified

Further simplified:
Useless is either poor "at handling reptiles" or is "somewhat deficient when it comes to people skills." The latter is pretty clear.

The principle may be true. neoplacebo has excellent people skills and he stomps lizards.
:lol: You won't see lizards around here anymore. I think the snake handling sect has even gone out of business or just lying low. Maybe they all handle snakes like a dog handles a tree. And now they're dead.

Four men have been arrested after one of the accused’s phones was discovered to contain a video of them gang-raping a Bengal monitor lizard at the Sahydari Tiger Reserve in Maharashthra, India.

... According to the Indian Penal Code, Section 377 states that anyone who voluntarily commits intercourse with an animal “shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.”
Doh! You beat me to it, hominy. I just posted about this foul business on the animals thread. The whole thing is awful.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:46 am
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:44 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
Hah....
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Simplified

Further simplified:

Doh! You beat me to it, hominy. I just posted about this foul business on the animals thread. The whole thing is awful.
"photos of various animals such as porcupines and deer on the mens’ phones."

yuk - reminiscent of Senator Thad Cochran reminisces
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Yeah, those boys give a whole new meaning to animal husbandry.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:02 pm
Yeah, those boys give a whole new meaning to animal husbandry.
Lizard raping and lizard stomping are much the same type of crime.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Legal weed sales begin in NJ on April... 21.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/lo ... %20tweeted.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:16 pm

Yeah NJ. "Let the wild rumpus start."

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:21 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:16 pm

Yeah NJ. "Let the wild rumpus start."
NJ fucks everything up without fail.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Man dies after being struck by vehicle while attempting to steal catalytic convertor, police say

Careful how you try to get $$$ to buy weed...
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A man died after he was struck by a vehicle while police believe he was attempting to steal a catalytic converter in Sacramento, authorities said Tuesday.

Officers responded to the 8100 block of Timberlake Drive just before 4:45 a.m. Monday for reports of a collision involving a pedestrian, Sacramento police said.

The pedestrian had serious injuries from the crash and he was later pronounced dead at the hospital, police said.

Investigators said they think the man was tampering with the vehicle and trying to steal a catalytic converter before the crash.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

I think Cali has made recreational weed sales legal for some time now, in small amounts.

The problem I've seen reported is that it's still illegal at the federal level.

I might be wrong, I no longer imbibe the stuff. So my interest has waned considerably.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:26 pm
Man dies after being struck by vehicle while attempting to steal catalytic convertor, police say

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A man died after he was struck by a vehicle while police believe he was attempting to steal a catalytic converter in Sacramento, authorities said Tuesday.

Officers responded to the 8100 block of Timberlake Drive just before 4:45 a.m. Monday for reports of a collision involving a pedestrian, Sacramento police said.

The pedestrian had serious injuries from the crash and he was later pronounced dead at the hospital, police said.

Investigators said they think the man was tampering with the vehicle and trying to steal a catalytic converter before the crash.
The article says he needed the money for a coy fish.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:45 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:26 pm

The article says he needed the money for a coy fish.
No, it doesn't say that.

But to be fair, it didn't say what he needed the cat con money for.

Whatever, he paid for it with his life.

Sad.