Can't make this (stuff) up

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Can't make this (stuff) up

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

... “How’re you doing? I’m here at Mar-a-Lago supporting Kari Lake,” says Barr, sounding a bit buzzed. "And it was a fantastic evening and our Trump is here, being the DJ, and I’ve just danced and everyone’s amazed."

Here comes the twist.

"So I’m just going to say to you, please drop out of college, because it’s going to ruin your liiiiiives,” Barr continued. “Do me a favor, drop out, they don’t teach you nothing good, uh, email me or Twitter me or whatever you call me, and I’ll help you with your life, but you gotta get out of college, because it isn’t nothing but a bunch of devil-worshipping, baby blood-drinking, Democrat donors.”

Watch here:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

17 Absolutely Wild Facts That Sound Far-Fetched, But Are Actually 100% True

Examples:
4."There were only 26 episodes of the original Scooby-Doo."

"Of all the things in this thread, this one got me. I suppose I haven't watched Scooby-Doo in over 30 years but it just seems like there would be hundreds of episodes. I feel like I was watching different episodes all the time as a kid."
9."We live closer in time to the Tyrannosaurus Rex than the Tyrannosaurus Rex lived to Stegosaurus."

"I’ve heard this one before, and it makes me sad because I always liked to imagine them as friends and stuff :( ."
13."There are 52! (52 factorial) ways to arrange the cards in a standard playing card deck."

"That is a bigger number than the amount of atoms in the entire Milky Way galaxy.

This means that every time any deck is shuffled randomly, it is most likely ending up in an order that has never occurred before since the invention of playing cards and never will again."
Which one blows you away?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:57 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:59 am
O Really wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:40 am
Ok, so I know some might bash me for this, but I find it weird that the "Miss Universe" contest now includes fat chicks "plus size" and re-manufactured transgender women as contestants.

Fine, so "beauty contests' are sexist, misogynist, exploitive demeaning relics of the past maybe, and they want to be "inclusive' whatever. So think up another competitive event. Scrap the bathing suit and catwalk, make them answer why so many people in the US can't read or whatever, but this is like letting sushi compete in a barbeque cook-off. Sushi is great, but it isn't barbeque. Not even if you pour barbeque sauce over it. Not even if you try to make it smoked.

https://www.boredpanda.com/miss-univers ... ositivity/
Technically, sushi does not have to be seafood and does not have to be raw. Hence:
Pulled Pork BBQ Sushi Rolls
Slapilicious BBQ Pulled Pork Sushi Roll
Bros Korean BBQ, Sushi & Shabu Shabu
BBQ Sushi Roll by Pit Buddies BBQ

Does this mean that you're okay with "plus size" and transgender beauty contests? It's just sushi :P
Ofer Pete's sake. How many times have I thought up some shit thinking it's ridiculous only to find that some fool's actually doing it? For the record, however, I never objected to transgender or ummm "curvy" beauty contests. I objected to including them in the "regular" pageants. And while they're at it, I guess they can let the creatively built rat rods in at the Concours d’Elegance. https://pebblebeachconcours.net/ Damn, I can't believe I checked to make sure they really didn't let them in.

Yep, fit right in there.

New pageant winner inclusivity to wreck O Really's day :P :

60 year-old breaks stereotypes as she is crowned Miss Universe Buenos Aires

Pssst, maybe skip sharing this tangent with Lady O. :o
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Hey, no problem from me. Did you see her? Definitely earned her spot.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:49 pm
Yeah, I added pics while you were posting. Are you saying that plus size and transgender contestants are okay if they're comely enough? :P

Different article, more info:

GoAlejandra MarisaGo
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:05 pm
O Really wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:49 pm
Yeah, I added pics while you were posting. Are you saying that plus size and transgender contestants are okay if they're comely enough? :P

Ummm, no.

O Really
Admiral

Here's something nobody made up: the average down payment on a house in San Diego is currently $152,000! Geezer that I am, I remember when that would have bought you a very nice house in a good location.