Can't make this (stuff) up

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Re: Can't make this (stuff) up

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:22 am
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:46 pm
I suppose it should surprise nobody that Neo has managed to work cat abuse into his sick narrative. Like Freakey, he seems to need professional help. I am meanwhile so thankful for how unlikely it is that I will ever encounter either them in real life. Especially since I am not a psychiatrist doing rounds at the local insane asylum. But I might warn the SPCA that a deranged cat hater is out and about.
And it should surprise no one that you've surely picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. But here's what you can do.....put magnets on your eyelids and then place daisies on the magnets. This generally serves to calm down the flapping cerebellum and eliminates the dull thudding noise of it hitting the inside of the skull. And take your goddamn hand out of those cat's asses. Oh, and last week I mailed a letter that was addressed to "Useless" with no last name and only "California" under that. Have you gotten it yet?
It just so happens I dropped a stamped envelope into a mailbox today, addressed to "Neomoroneo" and "Tennesseesaw" under that. I'm pretty sure you'll get it. Although you seldom seem to get much, if anything.

As for the sniffing glue, magnets, daisies, and cat butts, etc... that all seems to be your territory and I will keep a safe distance from it. Like over 2,000 miles. Indefinitely.

Have a nice seizure.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I see you're still into sleep deprivation. But I suppose it is hard to sleep with that howling cat ass frenzy you assiduously adhere to. Your left hand is probably like hamburger except for the portion of your fingers that are up the cat's asses. Meowee Wowee.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:51 am
I see you're still into sleep deprivation. But I suppose it is hard to sleep with that howling cat ass frenzy you assiduously adhere to. Your left hand is probably like hamburger except for the portion of your fingers that are up the cat's asses. Meowee Wowee.
I see you're still obsessed with my posting hours. Why is that? Are you worried that someone will bump your early morning posts? Do you really think your posts are all that brilliant? Or do you realize they are just quite weird?

Get psychiatric help. Get it now.

I am of course assuming you actually have accredited psychiatrists in your area of the Ozarks. If not, there's always some fat guy lounging around the front porch of the local Piggly-Wiggly.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:01 am
neoplacebo wrote:
I see you're still obsessed with my posting hours. Why is that? Are you worried that someone will bump your early morning posts? Do you really think your posts are all that brilliant? Or do you realize they are just quite weird?

I am of course assuming you actually have accredited psychiatrists in your area of the Ozarks. If not, there's always some fat guy lounging around the front porch of the local Piggly-Wiggly.
:lol: I'm not obsessed with your posting hours. I'm just amused that you're up posting gibberish at 3 and 4am. No, I'm not worried about any of my posts. Yeah, some of my posts verge on brilliance; ask anyone.

I have personally known two different girls whose fathers were psychiatrists. I and the girls and others enthusiastically broke the law in both houses during a period from about 1971 to 1983.

The Ozarks are in Arkansas and Missouri. The mountains here are the Great Smoky Mountains. A lot of people crawled out of the Ozarks and ended up in California back in the 19th century.

And stop smokin' that dope.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:10 am
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

:lol: I'm not obsessed with your posting hours. I'm just amused that you're up posting gibberish at 3 and 4am. No, I'm not worried about any of my posts. Yeah, some of my posts verge on brilliance; ask anyone.

I have personally known two different girls whose fathers were psychiatrists. I and the girls and others enthusiastically broke the law in both houses during a period from about 1971 to 1983.

The Ozarks are in Arkansas and Missouri. The mountains here are the Great Smoky Mountains. A lot of people crawled out of the Ozarks and ended up in California back in the 19th century.

Maps are so easy. I'm curious as to why useless makes so many screwups with distances and location names.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
( :crybaby: )
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:22 pm
Maps are so easy. I'm curious as to why useless makes so many screwups with distances and location names.
Petty chauvinism.
Americans think they're the only country in the world.
Californians think they're the only state in the country.
Bay Area folks think they're the only part of California that matters.

Hence:
You live in mid or south FL.
neoplacebo lives in "the Ozarks."
GoCubsGo lives in Flat Rock, Michigan.
Whack9 lives in FL.
O Really has not been RVing for a few years.
It's all 'not Bay Area', so it doesn't matter.

Or, Useless is an idiot.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

😆😆😆

And Vrede lives in Hendersonville Tennishoe (or was it Kentucky? I forget.)
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:41 pm
😆😆😆

And Vrede lives in Hendersonville Tennishoe (or was it Kentucky? I forget.)
Hendersonville, Tennessee

:doh: I forgot about that one. neoplacebo living in "the Ozarks" means Useless is batting a thousand with we regulars.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

I could care less about your exact location(s). After all, I'm not into doxxing. Are you?

Some of your posts are mildly humorous. Some of them are just weird and/or mean.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 pm
I could care less about your exact location(s).

Then why get them consistently wrong?

After all, I'm not into doxxing. Are you?

Gibberish.

Sour grapes much? :violin:
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

I could care less about your exact location(s). After all, I'm not into doxxing. Are you?

Some of your posts are mildly humorous. Some of them are just weird and/or mean.
As I already noted, a lot of people crawled out of the Ozarks and ended up in California back in the 19th century. I suspect you're one of ther spawn. Nelson Algren wrote a book about them, "A Walk on the Wild Side" that chronicles the saga of Dove Linkhorn. In general, they were what were commonly referred to as "white trash."

Some of my posts are mildly humorous, some are funny as hell. Mean weird is just a matter of perception and or comprehension.

I'm up early today because the heat pump blower outside my window has gone trumpy.....it sounds like a car with no muffler running just outside my window when the heat pump kicks on. It has an effect on me similar to the one your gibberish gives me. That's not mean weird or weird mean, just a fact.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:33 am
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

As I already noted, a lot of people crawled out of the Ozarks and ended up in California back in the 19th century. I suspect you're one of ther spawn. Nelson Algren wrote a book about them, "A Walk on the Wild Side" that chronicles the saga of Dove Linkhorn. In general, they were what were commonly referred to as "white trash."

Some of my posts are mildly humorous, some are funny as hell. Mean weird is just a matter of perception and or comprehension.

I'm up early today because the heat pump blower outside my window has gone trumpy.....it sounds like a car with no muffler running just outside my window when the heat pump kicks on. It has an effect on me similar to the one your gibberish gives me. That's not mean weird or weird mean, just a fact.
Good. I hired some white trash from the Ozarks to sneak out to your window and toss a monkey wrench into your heat pump. I was able to do it because they work so cheap. The monkey was not harmed in this.

You can thank me later.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:53 am
Is it really that difficult for you to just admit that you fucked up by placing the Ozarks in TN? A pussy is the perfect avatar for you.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:18 am
Ulysses wrote:
Is it really that difficult for you to just admit that you fucked up by placing the Ozarks in TN? A pussy is the perfect avatar for you.
It totally is.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:27 am
Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
It totally is.
The idiot can't admit anything, not even the things he posts from boiled eggs to claiming that he's superior to southerners because 200 years ago someone or another's ancestors did or didn't do something.
That may be a record for riding someone else's coattails.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:06 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
It totally is.
The idiot can't admit anything, not even the things he posts from boiled eggs to claiming that he's superior to southerners because 200 years ago someone or another's ancestors did or didn't do something.
Truth.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:15 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
It totally is.
Truth.
No, not true, Sluggo.

You all are just way too sensitive about your region's past.

To the point where you make false accusations about my regions' past.

Sad.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:39 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

It totally is.
Truth.
No, not true, Sluggo.

Sad.
Vampirella is up early today and in it's usual butthurt form.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:09 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:39 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:

It totally is.
Truth.
No, not true, Sluggo.

Sad.
Vampirella is up early today and in it's usual butthurt form.
Sluggo is being his usual bully self.

Sad.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

And it's you goobers who are overly sensitive about the less than admirable aspects of your region's past.