The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Elmophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:47 am
... The veto override is expected to pass. :x
It did. :( :x

Nursery camera catches home inspector pleasuring himself with Elmo doll, (Oxford Township) MI cops say

Is it a "Tickle Me" version? :o A real MAN would have used Raggedy Ann.
...He is charged with aggravated indecent exposure and malicious destruction of property under $200....
He should fight the latter charge. That Elmo will now fetch way more than $200 on an auction site.

59-year-old Kevin VanLuven:

I got this pic from WXYZ.com. :lol:
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Oscar the Grouch or Miss Piggy might have been a better pick. Maybe he was in a hurry.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Poor Elmo ...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Leo Lyons wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:04 pm
Poor Elmo ...
:lol: . . . unless he liked it, nttawwt.

U.S. Supreme Court spurns case over California LGBT rights-related policy

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday turned away a challenge by Republican-governed Texas to a law enacted by Democratic-led California that bars state-funded travel to states deemed to be hostile to the rights of LGBT people.

The 2016 measure was enacted in the most populous U.S. state in response to laws in conservative states that allowed certain businesses to refuse service to LGBT customers. Those laws cited the need to protect religious liberty.

Two conservative justices, Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas, said they would have heard the case.

Texas sued after California in 2017 added it to its list, now numbering 12, of states covered by the ban.

Texas was placed on the list after its Republican-controlled legislature passed a measure that allowed child welfare providers to deny service based on their religious beliefs - a move California said would allow groups to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.

Texas said in its lawsuit, which was filed directly at the Supreme Court as is allowed in some disputes between states, that California's law violated the U.S. Constitution's so-called commerce clause by discriminating against interstate commerce. West Virginia, Kansas and Tennessee were among 19 states that filed a brief backing Texas.

Former President Donald Trump's administration had urged the court to take up the case, saying the California law "transgresses constitutional principles that are designed to bind the states together in a single union."

In a case also filed directly at the Supreme Court in December, Texas asked the justices to toss out President-elect Joe Biden's election victories over Trump in four key states. The court also rejected that request.
:gayhappy: :---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:37 pm
Oscar the Grouch or Miss Piggy might have been a better pick. Maybe he was in a hurry.
Voice of experience? ;)

Thump that fearful hateful Buy-bull, neoplacebo.
Tennessee moves to the forefront with anti-transgender laws

Conservative lawmakers nationwide introduced a flurry of anti-LGBTQ bills this year, but no state's political leaders have gone further than Tennessee in enacting new laws targeting transgender people.

Lawmakers passed and Republican Gov. Bill Lee signed five new bills into law, consistently dismissing concerns that they discriminate against an already vulnerable population, that some of the laws are unworkable and that they could damage the state’s reputation....

Tennessee’s emergence as an anti-LGBTQ leader grows out of a rightward political shift in a state Republicans already firmly controlled. Lee’s Republican predecessor tapped the brakes on some socially conservative legislation, but emphatic GOP election wins fueled by strong support for former President Donald Trump have emboldened lawmakers since then. That's the political landscape in which Lee is launching his 2022 reelection bid....

“Tennessee is taking the crown for the state of hate,” said Sasha Buchert, a Lambda Legal senior attorney....
Boycotts coming? How about doll molestation laws?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 11:41 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:37 pm
Voice of experience? ;)

Thump that fearful hateful Buy-bull, neoplacebo.
Tennessee moves to the forefront with anti-transgender laws

Conservative lawmakers nationwide introduced a flurry of anti-LGBTQ bills this year, but no state's political leaders have gone further than Tennessee in enacting new laws targeting transgender people.

Lawmakers passed and Republican Gov. Bill Lee signed five new bills into law, consistently dismissing concerns that they discriminate against an already vulnerable population, that some of the laws are unworkable and that they could damage the state’s reputation....

Tennessee’s emergence as an anti-LGBTQ leader grows out of a rightward political shift in a state Republicans already firmly controlled. Lee’s Republican predecessor tapped the brakes on some socially conservative legislation, but emphatic GOP election wins fueled by strong support for former President Donald Trump have emboldened lawmakers since then. That's the political landscape in which Lee is launching his 2022 reelection bid....

“Tennessee is taking the crown for the state of hate,” said Sasha Buchert, a Lambda Legal senior attorney....
Boycotts coming? How about doll molestation laws?
Yeah, the TN state house is a veritable hotbed of ignorant yahoos drunk on power. And I'm about as likely to thump my Bible as I am to snatch a hummingbird out of the air and bite its head off. By the way, I suspect my US "representative," Diana Harshbarger, is a trans man. He/she is lucky TN hasn't passed a law against just looking like you're trans. Actually, I suppose they just did. Resign, Dana/Diana.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:11 pm
Yeah, the TN state house is a veritable hotbed of ignorant yahoos drunk on power. And I'm about as likely to thump my Bible as I am to snatch a hummingbird out of the air and bite its head off. By the way, I suspect my US "representative," Diana Harshbarger, is a trans man. He/she is lucky TN hasn't passed a law against just looking like you're trans. Actually, I suppose they just did. Resign, Dana/Diana.
You're harshing on Harshbarger. Damn, if one is going to go to all the effort of transitioning she should at least try to look good.

1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:16 pm
You're harshing on Harshbarger. Damn, if one is going to go to all the effort of transitioning she should at least try to look good.
I hate a woman with balls.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Harshbargerphobic thread :>

Leo Lyons wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:15 pm
It's Elmo diddling and tranny posts that get you to return? Nttawwt. :P
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

It's comforting to know I am not alone in my suspicion of Diana. Come to think of it, one of my US Senators (Marsha Blackburn) may also be a trans man. I find it strange that two separate possibly trans men are also right wing nutjobs; you'd think just being a trans person would naturally be quite liberal with regard to social justice issues.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 7:39 am
It's comforting to know I am not alone in my suspicion of Diana. Come to think of it, one of my US Senators (Marsha Blackburn) may also be a trans man. I find it strange that two separate possibly trans men are also right wing nutjobs; you'd think just being a trans person would naturally be quite liberal with regard to social justice issues.
Closet stress, overcompensation and testosterone injections.

Instant karma:
https://www.tiktok.com/@uhohbigboi/vide ... 1787362566
We safely got them out of the water immediately. We were nicer than they were. #pride #lgbtq #boat #Fail #Karma #Gay #hate #sorrynotsorry
8.2 million views and 2.2 million likes in 2 days
Article.

:lol:

Part 2, "Not a single Thank you"
https://www.tiktok.com/@uhohbigboi/vide ... 7353005317

:roll:

Iran's largest warship catches fire, sinks in Gulf of Oman

The Iranian regime is anti-gay. Just sayin'.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: Harshbargerphobic thread :>

Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:29 am
Leo Lyons wrote:
It's Elmo diddling and tranny posts that get you to return? Nttawwt. :P
No, not really. I've got other things to occupy my time (and mind); besides, with the confusing number of different forums now to be found in BRD, these two just happened to be the funniest in my limited search of topics to comment on. Trying to shun speaking out on politics.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:54 pm
No, not really. I've got other things to occupy my time (and mind); besides, with the confusing number of different forums now to be found in BRD, these two just happened to be the funniest in my limited search of topics to comment on. Trying to shun speaking out on politics.
It's Dolt .45 diapers and teasing you about Elmo diddling and tranny posts that gets you to return? Nttawwt. ;)

More seriously, always good to hear from you. Are you still a CV-19 long hauler? I hope not.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:33 pm
It's Dolt .45 diapers and teasing you about Elmo diddling and tranny posts that gets you to return? Nttawwt. ;)
More seriously, always good to hear from you. Are you still a CV-19 long hauler? I hope not.
No, not at all. :lol: I didn't even think of the ramifications of replying only to those two threads, they just struck me as being funny.
I can take the ribbing.
Yeah, I got some long haul effects. Some high-power coughing spasms and giddiness that appear out of nowhere and at no particular time; highly annoying...and scary sometimes. I just pull over and cough my ass off and when it's over, I drive on after the nausea and dizziness goes away.
I'm too damn old for this shit! :crybaby:
Thanks for asking.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Leo Lyons wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Everything I've read so far says she is a bonafide she.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Leo Lyons wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:35 pm
Leo Lyons wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Everything I've read so far, including the delusional nonsense she sends to my email account, says she's a bonafide nutjob. Her latest bullshit email features her bitching and moaning about a facility in Chattanooga that shelters unaccompanied migrant kids. In her email she blasts Biden for "sending illegals into our state" but fails to mention that the particular facility she's bitching about was authorized and established and began operating while trump was still president. Diana could fuck up or misunderstand damn near anything. And she will.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Leo Lyons wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:35 pm
Nttawwt. We know that. :P

Bummer about the long-hauling.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mexico punished for fans' homophobic chant, will play (2) World Cup qualifiers in empty stadium

Ouch, that's a heavy and expensive penalty. I wonder if it will correct the behavior or inspire more of it. The word in question:
puto

spanish word for a male prostitute. sometimes it´s offesive for homosexuals. in mexico it is used for cowards and traitors.
no seas puto no le digas a nadie que hice trampa. dont be puto, dont tell anyone i chated.
echate una chela, no seas puto.drick a beer dont be a puto.(dont be a pussy)
Of course, Urban Dictionary does not have the final say on definitions, usage or perceptions.
translate.com says "gay".
I always thought that it meant "bitch". Opps, good thing I never use it.
1312. ETTD.