The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:04 am
Everything I've read so far, including the delusional nonsense she sends to my email account, says she's a bonafide nutjob. Her latest bullshit email features her bitching and moaning about a facility in Chattanooga that shelters unaccompanied migrant kids. In her email she blasts Biden for "sending illegals into our state" but fails to mention that the particular facility she's bitching about was authorized and established and began operating while trump was still president. Diana could fuck up or misunderstand damn near anything. And she will.
That sounds like she's another Trump asshole buddy like Marjorie Tailhole Green from Georgia and that wheelchair-bound nutjob case from NC who thinks he's a big hit to the younger generation.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:49 pm
That sounds like she's (Rep Diana Harshbarger, neoplacebo's TN1) another Trump asshole buddy like Marjorie Tailhole Green from Georgia and that wheelchair-bound nutjob case from NC who thinks he's a big hit to the younger generation.
"Tailhole" :lol:

We've got threads for them:

Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF? (GA)
Cawthorn (my NC11)
Also:
#LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb (CO)
Goofy Gaetz (billy.pilgrim's FL1)
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:49 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:04 am
Everything I've read so far, including the delusional nonsense she sends to my email account, says she's a bonafide nutjob. Her latest bullshit email features her bitching and moaning about a facility in Chattanooga that shelters unaccompanied migrant kids. In her email she blasts Biden for "sending illegals into our state" but fails to mention that the particular facility she's bitching about was authorized and established and began operating while trump was still president. Diana could fuck up or misunderstand damn near anything. And she will.
That sounds like she's another Trump asshole buddy like Marjorie Tailhole Green from Georgia and that wheelchair-bound nutjob case from NC who thinks he's a big hit to the younger generation.
Yeah, she sucks her some trump at every opportunity. Every time I send her an email I make it a point to ask her why she is enthralled by the raccoon eyed juvenile minded pathological liar called trump and if she realizes she's part of a fascist cult. For some reason, she never addresses my query about this.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:38 am
Yeah, she sucks her some trump at every opportunity. Every time I send her an email I make it a point to ask her why she is enthralled by the raccoon eyed juvenile minded pathological liar called trump and if she realizes she's part of a fascist cult. For some reason, she never addresses my query about this.
California bans state-funded travel to 5 states with anti-LGBTQ laws

California has banned state-funded travel to five more states because of laws that discriminate against the LGBTQ community, Attorney General Rob Bonta announced Monday, bringing the total number of banned states to 17.

Why it matters: The move comes as Republicans in at least 25 states have introduced legislation targeting trans people this year.

State of play: California employees are now unable to pursue state-funded travel to Florida, North Dakota, Montana, West Virginia and Arkansas, Bonta said.

* Florida, Arkansas, Montana, and West Virginia passed laws this year barring trans women and girls from participating in school sports that affirm their gender identity.

* North Dakota signed into law legislation that would allow some publicly funded student organizations to prohibit LGBTQ students from joining without consequence.

* Arkansas also passed the first law in the nation to bar physicians from providing gender-affirming health care to trans minors....

What they're saying: "Make no mistake: We’re in the midst of an unprecedented wave of bigotry and discrimination in this country — and the State of California is not going to support it," Bonta said.

The big picture: Lawmakers first banned non-essential state employee travel to states with anti-LGBTQ laws in 2016, AP reports.

* The 12 other states on the list are: Texas, Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Kentucky, North Carolina, Kansas, Mississippi and Tennessee.
:roll: :x
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Supreme Court won't overturn ruling against business that refused to serve gay weddings

... Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch said the court should have taken the case.
The other 3 cons may have been taking a states' rights stance rather than a pro-gay one.
... . Yet 60 percent of states still don’t have express protections for LGBTQ people like the kind in Washington State....
Still, a win is a win. :clap: :gayhappy:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Yeah, she (Rep Diana Harshbarger, TN1) sucks her some trump at every opportunity. Every time I send her an email I make it a point to ask her why she is enthralled by the raccoon eyed juvenile minded pathological liar called trump and if she realizes she's part of a fascist cult. For some reason, she never addresses my query about this.
TN in the news again:
Federal Judge Blocks Tennessee's Anti-Trans Bathroom Law

A federal judge on Friday blocked a Tennessee law that required business owners to post signs outside gendered bathrooms if the business allowed people to use them according to their gender identity.

Tennessee’s Republican-controlled legislature passed the bill earlier this year, and it was swiftly signed by Gov. Bill Lee (R), who claimed that it promoted “equality.”

Yet LGBTQ advocates and their allies say the law discriminates against the transgender community, given that it targets people who do not identify with the sex they were assigned at birth. The law also applies to locker rooms and changing rooms.

The law is reportedly the first restriction of bathroom use by transgender people to be signed in any state in five years, according to The Associated Press. But it is one of many pieces of anti-LGBTQ legislation being pushed by Republicans across the country.

Tennessee’s law requires the signs to be at least 8 inches wide and 6 inches high, reading: “This facility maintains a policy of allowing the use of restrooms by either biological sex, regardless of the designation of the restroom.”

In her ruling, Judge Aleta Trauger dismantled the GOP argument that the law prevents sexual predators from assaulting restroom users, pointing out the lack of evidence of any such attacks and the lack of proof that the signs would address the issue even if there were evidence of sexual predators abusing private bathroom policies.

Trauger, who was appointed by President Bill Clinton, also determined that the law raises significant First Amendment concerns. She declared that the plaintiffs will likely succeed in their suit against the state....
:---P
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:31 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Yeah, she (Rep Diana Harshbarger, TN1) sucks her some trump at every opportunity. Every time I send her an email I make it a point to ask her why she is enthralled by the raccoon eyed juvenile minded pathological liar called trump and if she realizes she's part of a fascist cult. For some reason, she never addresses my query about this.
TN in the news again:
Federal Judge Blocks Tennessee's Anti-Trans Bathroom Law

A federal judge on Friday blocked a Tennessee law that required business owners to post signs outside gendered bathrooms if the business allowed people to use them according to their gender identity.

Tennessee’s Republican-controlled legislature passed the bill earlier this year, and it was swiftly signed by Gov. Bill Lee (R), who claimed that it promoted “equality.”

Yet LGBTQ advocates and their allies say the law discriminates against the transgender community, given that it targets people who do not identify with the sex they were assigned at birth. The law also applies to locker rooms and changing rooms.

The law is reportedly the first restriction of bathroom use by transgender people to be signed in any state in five years, according to The Associated Press. But it is one of many pieces of anti-LGBTQ legislation being pushed by Republicans across the country.

Tennessee’s law requires the signs to be at least 8 inches wide and 6 inches high, reading: “This facility maintains a policy of allowing the use of restrooms by either biological sex, regardless of the designation of the restroom.”

In her ruling, Judge Aleta Trauger dismantled the GOP argument that the law prevents sexual predators from assaulting restroom users, pointing out the lack of evidence of any such attacks and the lack of proof that the signs would address the issue even if there were evidence of sexual predators abusing private bathroom policies.

Trauger, who was appointed by President Bill Clinton, also determined that the law raises significant First Amendment concerns. She declared that the plaintiffs will likely succeed in their suit against the state....
:---P
:roll: Yeah, TN isn't exactly an oasis of tolerance or intelligence. But never mind that; what I don't understand is why the GQP is so obsessed with this sort of thing. If I've ever even seen a trans person I was not aware of it. Don't trans people go to considerable effort to physically appear like the gender they identify with? And if that's true, then the only people who would be aware that a trans person is in the "wrong" bathroom are people who would be trying to invade that person's privacy or, uh, sexual predators. Like the judge said, the whole thing is just a "solution" looking for a problem.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:33 am
:roll: Yeah, TN isn't exactly an oasis of tolerance or intelligence. But never mind that; what I don't understand is why the GQP is so obsessed with this sort of thing....
2 main reasons that I know of.
1st, there's their own sexual insecurity and thus their denial and overcompensation.
Then, there's their political insecurity. The Repugs constantly seek out perceived wedge issues and weak groups to attack as a cover for their lack of a persuasive agenda.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:55 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:33 am
:roll: Yeah, TN isn't exactly an oasis of tolerance or intelligence. But never mind that; what I don't understand is why the GQP is so obsessed with this sort of thing....
2 main reasons that I know of.
1st, there's their own sexual insecurity and thus their denial and overcompensation.
Then, there's their political insecurity. The Repugs constantly seek out perceived wedge issues and weak groups to attack as a cover for their lack of a persuasive agenda.
Those are both probably valid. I think I would have to add another.....the contest among GQP governors as to who can be most trumpy. If I were to judge, I'd say the AZ state GQP is in the lead with their "audit" of Maricopa County votes from November. AND I just read a story a while ago that one of them has already requested another "audit" once this "audit" is finished. Now that's trumpy.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:roll: Leaving aside its hateful bigotry, obvious sexual insecurity and infantile ammosexuality, it's palin stupid. HIV/AIDS ceased being just a gay disease decades ago and has been de facto cured here for 20 years.

:lol: The Eagles Nest Liquor Store, Bar & Pub has 1.5 stars on Yelp.

Ironies: It's on W Lincolnway across the street from MLK Jr Park.

Just so everyone knows this piece of shit company sells shirts like this. The staff and owners have always been pieces of shit. Fuck this place and fuck anyone that sticks up for this shit.
Was born in Wyoming. Absolutely embarrassed to tell people that because of places like this. Bunch of hateful homophobic bikers who make/sell/ and wear shirts about killing people.
Ever had a live roach in your beer, or enjoy having your Covid infected bartender sneeze all over your drink, then this is the place for you. Dark, dank, rancid odors, sticky floors, old gross, disgusting, toothless patrons on the prowl.
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

"Eagles Nest" rings a bell or 2

hawchorn or cawthorn, or maybe their brother in hate, Mr adolf's special ch arges
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:25 pm
"Eagles Nest" rings a bell or 2

hawchorn or cawthorn, or maybe their brother in hate, Mr adolf's special charges
Funny that.

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: Anita Bryant's granddaughter, who is gay, is getting married to a woman.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/granddaughte ... 13063.html

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Isn't Anita's most famous performance "My Little Corner of the World"?

I guess her little corner just got a little smaller.

Just for Vrudy:

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

All her anti-gay crap cost her endorsement money, including the Florida Orange growers, no more recordings, public image went to shit. And that was back in the day before supporting gay rights was cool.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I haven't watched your videos nor clicked on your links for a long long time, idiot. Pay attention! They're routinely irrelevant, juvenile and/or boring. It’s probably why so few others comment on them, too.

Besides, you're a lonely bigot just like Anita:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4250&p=140723&hilit ... t.#p140723
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:57 am
All her anti-gay crap cost her endorsement money, including the Florida Orange growers, no more recordings, public image went to shit. And that was back in the day before supporting gay rights was cool.
I;ve fallen in love with "Anita," a checkout woman at Food City. She reminds me of Kathleen Turner but her name is one of the few things I would not hold against her. :D

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I hope it's young Kathleen Turner.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.