The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

:o Yeah, it's the young version. I figure she's maybe twenty years younger than me. I've told her once that "you're the best thing about this place." Then the next time I saw her there I apologized if I embarrassed her by saying that. She said "no, not at all. I liked it." :thumbup:

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Neo's in LOVE!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:48 am
:o Yeah, it's the young version. I figure she's maybe twenty years younger than me. I've told her once that "you're the best thing about this place." Then the next time I saw her there I apologized if I embarrassed her by saying that. She said "no, not at all. I liked it." :thumbup:
Take her for a ride in the car-car

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:37 am
I hope it's young Kathleen Turner.

Watch out.

Vrudy will call you an ageist...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

:crybaby:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Don't cry, Vrudy, everything eventually will be all right.

Just you wait and see.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Cowering deflection and projection, as usual:
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:36 am
I haven't watched your videos nor clicked on your links for a long long time, idiot. Pay attention! They're routinely irrelevant, juvenile and/or boring. It’s probably why so few others comment on them, too.

Besides, you're a lonely bigot just like Anita:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4250&p=140723&hilit ... t.#p140723
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrudy Fooliani consistently gets it wrong. I'd be concerned but it's fairly obvious that Vrudy is a fuckwad and not to be taken seriously.

In fact it's kind of entertaining, in a Rocky Horror Picture Show sort of way.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:50 am
(Vrede too) Fooliani consistently gets it wrong. I'd be concerned but it's fairly obvious that (Vrede too) is a fuckwad and not to be taken seriously.

In fact it's kind of entertaining, in a Rocky Horror Picture Show sort of way.
As usual, infantile whining without ever being able to describe what I supposedly got wrong. Pitiful.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=368&p=145676&hilit=allies#p145676
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:05 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:57 pm
I suspect you were born with a lily white ass.

Not that I care.

But (Vrede too) might.
Only complete morons and tweens think that insinuations of being gay bother either gays or their allies.
Something new for you to cry about, bigot:
DC's new Superman comes out as bisexual: 'Today, more people can see themselves'

The DC Universe is celebrating Oct. 11's National Coming Out Day in the most super way possible.

On Monday, the comic-book publisher announced that Jon Kent, Superman of Earth and son of Clark Kent and Louis Lane, will be coming out as bisexual in the newest issue of Superman: Son of Kal-El, the fifth in the series, to be released on Nov. 9.

... This is not Taylor’s — nor Timms’s — first time queering up the DC Universe. The popular antihero and bisexual character Harley Quinn, whom Timms draws regularly and whom Taylor has written about in the pages of the Injustice: Gods Among Us series, has had high-profile relationships with both the Joker and Poison Ivy.

Recently, another second-generation superhero, Batman’s sidekick Robin, came out as bisexual in an August issue of the comic Batman: Urban Legends. Meanwhile, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is introducing its first gay superhero, Phastos, into the upcoming film The Eternals — who will be played by out actor Brian Tyree Henry....
It's a new world, old fart.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Wait, did that say "on Kent, Superman of Earth and son of Clark Kent and Louis Lane, will be coming out as bisexual..." Louis Lane? Damn, it's been a long time since I followed any Superman story, but I definitely missed that.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:09 pm
Wait, did that say "on Kent, Superman of Earth and son of Clark Kent and Louis Lane, will be coming out as bisexual..." Louis Lane? Damn, it's been a long time since I followed any Superman story, but I definitely missed that.
:lol: I didn't see that. Typo, I'd guess, it says "Lois" later in the article.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Well, if Batman has his Robin, why not Superman having his Louis?

And if you have super powers, perhaps even a child is possible.

O Really
Admiral

"Louis" used to be "Lois" before his transition.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:01 pm
O Really wrote:
Well, if Batman has his Robin, why not Superman having his Louis?

And if you have super powers, perhaps even a child is possible.
He coulda done better than Louis. She never stops talking.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Chasten Buttigieg says Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' bill will push kids 'back into the closet'

Chasten Buttigieg, a former teacher who is the husband of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, slammed a Florida bill that would prohibit discussion of sexual orientation or gender identity in "primary grade levels."

Supporters of the Parental Rights in Education bill — which was sent to the Florida House's Judiciary Committee on Tuesday — say it's about protecting parents' ability to be in charge of their children's upbringing, while critics have dubbed it the "Don't Say Gay" bill, arguing that it would prevent teachers from talking about LGBTQ issues.

In a tweet last week, Buttigieg said the bill "will kill kids."

"You are purposefully making your state a harder place for LGBTQ kids to survive in," he wrote, citing a national survey from The Trevor Project, an LGBTQ youth suicide prevention and intervention group, which found that 42 percent of LGBTQ youth seriously considered attempting suicide last year.

"Now they can’t talk to their teachers?" Buttigieg added.

In an interview with CNN on Tuesday, Buttigieg said lawmakers and educators should be approaching that statistic from the Trevor Project "with urgency and with compassion and care."

"In Florida, what kind of state are you building, where you're essentially pushing kids back into the closet?" he said. "You're saying, 'We can't talk about you. We can't even talk about your families.'"

... Equality Florida, an LGBTQ advocacy group, said the bill would ultimately fuel stigma and accused Florida's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, of playing politics at the expense of young Floridians.

“The Don’t Say Gay bill is yet another cog in the governor’s Surveillance State agenda — a slate of dangerous, bigoted bills designed to allow the state government to police every aspect of our lives," Brandon Wolf, Equality Florida's press secretary, said in an email. "While the bill is intended to race Donald Trump to the right and curry favor with an extremist political base, it has real world consequences. It would further stigmatize LGBTQ people, isolate already vulnerable young people, and chill attempts to create inclusive school environments. It is dangerously bigoted and will do immense harm to marginalized Floridians.”

Florida's bill is similar to laws in some states that prohibit positive and affirming representations of LGBTQ people in schools, often referred to as "no promo homo" laws. Four states — Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Mississippi — still have these laws on the books, according to GLSEN, a nonprofit that advocates for LGBTQ students. Three states also passed bills in 2021 that allow parents to opt students out of any lessons or coursework that mention sexual orientation or gender identity, according to GLSEN.

The so-called Don't Say Gay bill is among a slate of Florida bills this legislative session that target the LGBTQ community, according to Equality Florida. On Tuesday, a Florida House committee passed a bill that allows health care providers and insurers to refuse to participate in or pay for "any health care services that violate their consciences." ...
DeSantis and the Florida Leg have been properly "Chastened".

If I was working in Florida I would seriously consider testing the law by refusing to care for Xtians, Whites and/or RepuQs.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Yo billy.b - you've gotta get out of there. Go West, old man.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:23 am
I think it's too late.
Promises. I promised myself in the early 70s that I would never ever ever live in Florida. I've been here for 40 years.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:06 am
O Really wrote:
I think it's too late.
Promises. I promised myself in the early 70s that I would never ever ever live in Florida. I've been here for 40 years.
I didn't have much choice here. We moved as a family minus one from CT to CA about 60 years ago, and been here ever since (save for some international travel). I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me.

O Really
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:06 am
O Really wrote:
I think it's too late.
I loved Florida for years, but it quit loving me back. Remember back in the 80's there was a touristy ad that showed people on beaches, island lifestyle, etc., and the tag line was "Florida - the rules are different here." Little did I know what that would morph into. We had mostly Dem Governors, except for Martinez, who I don't remember being all that awful. We had both Dem and Repug Senators, and, as I recall, the state pretty much left the cities alone to run themselves. Not saying it was ever utopia, but the places in the state where I lived and hung out were pretty cool places to be.

Now, the state government has run amok from top down, and it's undoubtedly harder and harder to separate oneself from the lunacy. Sure, one might live in a left-leaning area and have mostly friends who don't drool, but it's hard to forget that even if you didn't vote for these idiots, and may not even know anybody personally who did, that there are still enough people around that elected - all across the state - "representatives" who would vote to pass all this crap. It's harder to avoid being painted by the big brush of awful. Kinda like living close to a shopping center - at first, you've got Nordstrom and the usual mix of mall stores, but over time those move out and sleazy bars and strip joints move in. Maybe your house hasn't change, and maybe you haven't changed, but eventually you have to admit you live in a crime-ridden slum.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:12 am
(signature: obsessed, out of context :crybaby: ignore failure)
Awww. :violin: , Useless.
1312. ETTD.