I'm back

A conservative forum.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Re: I'm back

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am
1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 am Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) “ We’re a party in chaos.”
“The people in charge have no idea what they’re doing,” said Gregory Miller of OSET.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:41 am
1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:36 am
1 CAT FAN wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:28 am
1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 am Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) “ We’re a party in chaos.”
“The people in charge have no idea what they’re doing,” said Gregory Miller of OSET.
That dude realizes that leftists are imbeciles.
Similar to two leftists in a donkey costume, the one in rear sticks his head out, he farted.
Vrede too wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:02 am Lead on, oh dubmass hominy, my dubmass hominy.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:59 pm
Vrede too wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:14 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:07 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:56 amWhy is the most popular topic on this board about how well or not well other forums are doing?
It isn't. Why do you think it is? Oh, never mind, you're one of those fools who can't tell fact from fiction. Carry on.
:lol: PP is being especially stupid.

1. The site was linked by 1 FAT CAN, not raised by one of us.
2. It's not a forum, it's a supposed "news" site. Even if you were too much of a slacker to look, GoCubsGo's "'fake news' website" was a HUGE clue.
3. There's been NO discussion of "how well or not" the site is doing, just of its OBVIOUS technical and informational failings, along with 1 FAT CAN's gullibility.
4. Fascinating that you see "Solar" and automatically assume we're dissing his nanny forum, and then foolishly leap to his defense. Slobber much?
5. Then, you lie about what our "most popular topic" is.
6. Looks like you just outed yourself as being one of Solar's minions. If not, you really should join, you will fit right in.
Yeah, well, this is the same moron who vehemently denied that state GOP party leaders cancelling their primaries was not a fascist tactic. I've read more than one story in the past month or so about GOP voters bitching about it. But what the hell; if you're stupid enough and believe something hard enough I guess it becomes "true" for you somehow. I wouldn't know about that. What I do know is that he or she should have named this new thread "I'm Stupid" instead of "I'm Back" because it would make a lot more sense that way. I also know, just from casual glances at views and posts, that the subject of what nutjob forums are doing is not by any stretch of the imagination the most popular topic here. Goddamn, how stupid can one person be?
I had a feeling that PP would run screeching to her/his safe space once the complete idiocy was detailed, poor thing.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Yeah, well, they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

So how are you guys doing knowing that:

A) Biden can't even make a video much less run an election

B) Trump has perfectly handled Corona Virus?
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

PeacefulPartier wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:46 pm So how are you guys doing knowing that:

:lol: :lol: As if.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

PeacefulPartier wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:46 pm So how are you guys doing knowing that:

That's funny, thx. I needed that after a long day 🙂.

Who are you again?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

We could only hope Trump will continue to "handle" the virus.
And fortunately, it's not Biden's job to make videos or run the campaign.
But yeah, thanks for the laugh.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

PeacefulPartier wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:46 pmSo how are you guys doing knowing that:

Hi PP! We haven't seen you since you humiliated yourself:
viewtopic.php?p=111389#p111389
Vrede too wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:04 pm :lol: PP is being especially stupid....

I had a feeling that PP would run screeching to her/his safe space once the complete idiocy was detailed, poor thing.
Did you think 5 weeks of hiding was enough time for us to forget?
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

A) I've not seen any Biden videos but I will guess he's not acted like a raccoon eyed juvenile moron and pathological liar in any of them. But George Conway and The Lincoln Project have come out with some really good ones.

B) The Coronavirus is handling trump; it's handling him so "unfairly" that he struggles to read a written statement, rambles on with disjointed and irrational statements, lies and whines more than usual, and has even changed the expression on his fat orange face. I especially like how he is so reluctant to use his power under the Defense Production Act in spite of the fact he continually exaggerates what he thinks his power actually is. His reluctance in using DPA in any meaningful way is due to his, and the wingnut/nutjob faction of the GOP, being so pants wetting scared of the bogeyman of "government overreach" in directing the private sector to do anything other than accept corporate welfare. Instead he bleats that private industry is "volunteering" to help.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Vrede too wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:19 pm
Hi PP! We haven't seen you since you humiliated yourself:
viewtopic.php?p=111389#p111389

Did you think 5 weeks of hiding was enough time for us to forget?
I seriously never even saw your post nor do I see how it is humiliating for me. I can see how it might be humiliating for you. Is that what you meant?
PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:33 am

A) I've not seen any Biden videos but I will guess he's not acted like a raccoon eyed juvenile moron and pathological liar in any of them.
Oh, you really need to see them then. He was literally asking his wife to come save him on live stream! It was a thing of beauty! How did you miss it? Of course they took it down immediately. He had another one where he just wondered off camera. Then there was another one where he forgot what his big counter plan was for WUFLU. That was priceless...you really should look them up!
But George Conway and The Lincoln Project have come out with some really good ones.

B) The Coronavirus is handling trump; it's handling him so "unfairly" that he struggles to read a written statement, rambles on with disjointed and irrational statements, lies and whines more than usual, and has even changed the expression on his fat orange face. I especially like how he is so reluctant to use his power under the Defense Production Act in spite of the fact he continually exaggerates what he thinks his power actually is. His reluctance in using DPA in any meaningful way is due to his, and the wingnut/nutjob faction of the GOP, being so pants wetting scared of the bogeyman of "government overreach" in directing the private sector to do anything other than accept corporate welfare. Instead he bleats that private industry is "volunteering" to help.
Care to prove any of that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbNk-ry ... e=emb_logo

PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Ulysses wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:01 pm

You might want to start practicing referring to him as "President Biden".
President of what? The Alzheimer's club or the Creepy Old Men that Smell Women's Hair Club?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

We've already tried the Alzheimer's President of Creepy Old Men that Grab Women's Genitals Club. It's not going well.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

PeacefulPartier wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:36 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:33 am

A) I've not seen any Biden videos but I will guess he's not acted like a raccoon eyed juvenile moron and pathological liar in any of them.
Oh, you really need to see them then. He was literally asking his wife to come save him on live stream! It was a thing of beauty! How did you miss it? Of course they took it down immediately. He had another one where he just wondered off camera. Then there was another one where he forgot what his big counter plan was for WUFLU. That was priceless...you really should look them up!
But George Conway and The Lincoln Project have come out with some really good ones.

Care to prove any of that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbNk-ry ... e=emb_logo

Prove any of it? Have you not seen any of the news updates slash pep rallies slash whine fests? As for the Biden political ads, I actually have not seen any of them; I don't watch a lot of tv, and this is a hint that maybe you shouldn't either. But never mind that. I hate political ads; they're all bullshit......didn't you know that? And if you are really so goddamn ignorant that you don't realize when you're being gaslighted by the raccoon eyed juvenile fool and pathological liar and career con man, you're just another pigeon. Care to disprove any of this?
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Does anybody want to try to disprove that Mnuchin looks like a greasy used car salesman? Does anybody think his face is going to crack now that he's babysitting what he previously only had wet dreams about? His wildest dreams have been realized.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Ulysses wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:21 pm Not to mention that the Biden campaign was having severe technical problems with that live address. So the right wing vampire contingent of course jumped on it, and is misreprepresenting Biden's presentation as well. The Biden campaign has apologized for all the glitches, and Joe is obviously perfectly capable of delivering a cogent and coherent address, as has been shown in numerous other clips.

Typical sleazy tactics from the stable moron crowd desperate to deflect attention away from the babbling idiot.
I tweaked it for you.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”