I'm back

A conservative forum.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Re: I'm back

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 am Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) “ We’re a party in chaos.”
The last week was not just the best week of Trump presidency but it was the week the media and their army of democrat strategists and sycophants realized their party was on the verge of extinction.
https://conservativehardliner.com/trump-broke-democrats
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Wow that site is horribly broken in some browsers.

Who made that a bunch of kids?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:17 pmWow that site is horribly broken in some browsers.

About Us

:lol: :!: Whiny paranoid Trumpettes that are too cowardly to ID who they are and where their money comes from, and too stupid to even list what their "conservative principles" are. Then, they're so desperately insecure that they use one of the infamously faked inauguration pics. No wonder tragically gullible 1 FAT CAN likes them.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:07 pm
bannination wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:17 pmWow that site is horribly broken in some browsers.

About Us

:lol: :!: Whiny paranoid Trumpettes that are too cowardly to ID who they are and where their money comes from, and too stupid to even list what their "conservative principles" are. Then, they're so desperately insecure that they use one of the infamously faked inauguration pics. No wonder tragically gullible 1 FAT CAN likes them.
Hmmmm, Solar's "fake news" website.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:46 pm

About Us

Why is the most popular topic on this board about how well or not well other forums are doing?
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 am Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) “ We’re a party in chaos.”
That’s obvious.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Get a room, nttawwt.
1312. ETTD.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:28 am
That’s obvious.
Fears of Iowa chaos has spread to Nevada.
“The people in charge have no idea what they’re doing,” said Gregory Miller of OSET.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

PeacefulPartier wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:56 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:46 pm

About Us

Why is the most popular topic on this board about how well or not well other forums are doing?
It isn't. Why do you think it is? Oh, never mind, you're one of those fools who can't tell fact from fiction. Carry on.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

About Us

Not to mention them railing on about how all the tech companies are liberal hell holes while simultaneously using the same tech companies and putting in EXTRA effort to use their services to track what their own users are doing.

Hilariously transparent to anyone with more than a few brain cells. :laughing-rofl: They don't have any principles.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:07 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:56 amWhy is the most popular topic on this board about how well or not well other forums are doing?
It isn't. Why do you think it is? Oh, never mind, you're one of those fools who can't tell fact from fiction. Carry on.
:lol: PP is being especially stupid.

1. The site was linked by 1 FAT CAN, not raised by one of us.
2. It's not a forum, it's a supposed "news" site. Even if you were too much of a slacker to look, GoCubsGo's "'fake news' website" was a HUGE clue.
3. There's been NO discussion of "how well or not" the site is doing, just of its OBVIOUS technical and informational failings, along with 1 FAT CAN's gullibility.
4. Fascinating that you see "Solar" and automatically assume we're dissing his nanny forum, and then foolishly leap to his defense. Slobber much?
5. Then, you lie about what our "most popular topic" is.
6. Looks like you just outed yourself as being one of Solar's minions. If not, you really should join, you will fit right in.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:14 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:07 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:56 amWhy is the most popular topic on this board about how well or not well other forums are doing?
:lol: PP is being especially stupid.

1. The site was linked by 1 FAT CAN, not raised by one of us.
2. It's not a forum, it's a supposed "news" site. Even if you were too much of a slacker to look, GoCubsGo's "'fake news' website" was a HUGE clue.
3. There's been NO discussion of "how well or not" the site is doing, just of its OBVIOUS technical and informational failings, along with 1 FAT CAN's gullibility.
4. Fascinating that you see "Solar" and automatically assume we're dissing his nanny forum, and then foolishly leap to his defense. Slobber much?
5. Then, you lie about what our "most popular topic" is.
6. Looks like you just outed yourself as being one of Solar's minions. If not, you really should join, you will fit right in.
Yeah, well, this is the same moron who vehemently denied that state GOP party leaders cancelling their primaries was not a fascist tactic. I've read more than one story in the past month or so about GOP voters bitching about it. But what the hell; if you're stupid enough and believe something hard enough I guess it becomes "true" for you somehow. I wouldn't know about that. What I do know is that he or she should have named this new thread "I'm Stupid" instead of "I'm Back" because it would make a lot more sense that way. I also know, just from casual glances at views and posts, that the subject of what nutjob forums are doing is not by any stretch of the imagination the most popular topic here. Goddamn, how stupid can one person be?
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am
That’s obvious.
“The people in charge have no idea what they’re doing,” said Gregory Miller of OSET.
That dude realizes that leftists are imbeciles.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:59 pmYeah, well, this is the same moron who vehemently denied that state GOP party leaders cancelling their primaries was not a fascist tactic. I've read more than one story in the past month or so about GOP voters bitching about it. But what the hell; if you're stupid enough and believe something hard enough I guess it becomes "true" for you somehow. I wouldn't know about that. What I do know is that he or she should have named this new thread "I'm Stupid" instead of "I'm Back" because it would make a lot more sense that way. I also know, just from casual glances at views and posts, that the subject of what nutjob forums are doing is not by any stretch of the imagination the most popular topic here. Goddamn, how stupid can one person be?
:D :thumbup:

It's really funny that PP is griping about 1 FAT CAN's tangent.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:36 am
That’s obvious.
Another nonsensical post from a dilettante cultist. Hilarious. Earlier today i saw a video clip of Lindsey Graham saying "my party has gone batshit crazy" when he was talking about trump. This clip was before he became a gullible cult member and sycophant. Stick with the cult, cultist; it's made for gullible morons just like you. As for Marshmallow Fudge, I never heard of her and if I see her I will run.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Ms. Fudge is your kind of people, porch shitter.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:36 am
That’s obvious.
Similar to two leftists in a donkey costume, the one in rear sticks his head out, he farted.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:32 amAnother nonsensical post from a dilettante cultist. Hilarious. Earlier today i saw a video clip of Lindsey Graham saying "my party has gone batshit crazy" when he was talking about trump. This clip was before he became a gullible cult member and sycophant. Stick with the cult, cultist; it's made for gullible morons just like you. As for Marshmallow Fudge, I never heard of her and if I see her I will run.
Mmmm, marshmallow fudge.

There's a good chance that 1 FAT CAN has voted for Flip-flop Leningrad Lindsey at least 4 times and will make it #5 in Nov.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:27 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:32 amAnother nonsensical post from a dilettante cultist. Hilarious. Earlier today i saw a video clip of Lindsey Graham saying "my party has gone batshit crazy" when he was talking about trump. This clip was before he became a gullible cult member and sycophant. Stick with the cult, cultist; it's made for gullible morons just like you. As for Marshmallow Fudge, I never heard of her and if I see her I will run.
Mmmm, marshmallow fudge.

There's a good chance that 1 FAT CAN has voted for Flip-flop Leningrad Lindsey at least 4 times and will make it #5 in Nov.
I would never bet against a neophyte and dilettante doing something incredibly stupid. Not me, No way.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Vrede too wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:27 pmMmmm, marshmallow fudge.
See, there’s the leftist with his head up the other’s rear that likes the smell of fudge.