Trump is insane: And it's time for leading Democrats to say that out loud

A conservative forum.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Trump is insane: And it's time for leading Democrats to say that out loud

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I keep hoping he will die. I foolishly clicked on a "survey" from the trump campaign that was on Yahoo; it was about ten questions with misleading words.....one of them was "do you think Adam Schiff should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee for making up and lying about a phone conversation trump had with the president of Ukraine?" The "survey" was designed to elicit "yes" answers from all cult members. Needless to say, I answered "no" to all of them. Damn if the next day, I get an email from the campaign titled "welcome to the team, (my name)! Well, I was forced at that point to write back that "you obviously did not read the answers and my comments on your survey" and I went on to state that I am not now, nor will I ever be "on your team" and that I think you should be removed from office and put in jail. I made several other points that focused on the continuous lies and whines from trump. They probably won't read that, either. The whole thing was mainly a shill for contributions. I wrote that they owe ME billions and billions of dollars for having to put up with trump's nonsense these past three years. Not heard anything back from them so far. I've decided on buying many different things once they send me the money; hell, I can be personally responsible for saving the economy in this area once that money gets here. I'm excited.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:55 am I keep hoping he will die. I foolishly clicked on a "survey" from the trump campaign that was on Yahoo; it was about ten questions with misleading words.....one of them was "do you think Adam Schiff should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee for making up and lying about a phone conversation trump had with the president of Ukraine?" The "survey" was designed to elicit "yes" answers from all cult members. Needless to say, I answered "no" to all of them. Damn if the next day, I get an email from the campaign titled "welcome to the team, (my name)! Well, I was forced at that point to write back that "you obviously did not read the answers and my comments on your survey" and I went on to state that I am not now, nor will I ever be "on your team" and that I think you should be removed from office and put in jail. I made several other points that focused on the continuous lies and whines from trump. They probably won't read that, either. The whole thing was mainly a shill for contributions. I wrote that they owe ME billions and billions of dollars for having to put up with trump's nonsense these past three years. Not heard anything back from them so far. I've decided on buying many different things once they send me the money; hell, I can be personally responsible for saving the economy in this area once that money gets here. I'm excited.
They must have put me on their Do Not Mail list. For years I stuffed all their postage paid surveys and other solicitations with heavy trash and mailed them back. But no more, my reverse donations to the repugs appears to be over.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:55 amI keep hoping he will die. I foolishly clicked on a "survey" from the trump campaign that was on Yahoo; it was about ten questions with misleading words.....one of them was "do you think Adam Schiff should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee for making up and lying about a phone conversation trump had with the president of Ukraine?" The "survey" was designed to elicit "yes" answers from all cult members. Needless to say, I answered "no" to all of them. Damn if the next day, I get an email from the campaign titled "welcome to the team, (my name)! Well, I was forced at that point to write back that "you obviously did not read the answers and my comments on your survey" and I went on to state that I am not now, nor will I ever be "on your team" and that I think you should be removed from office and put in jail. I made several other points that focused on the continuous lies and whines from trump. They probably won't read that, either. The whole thing was mainly a shill for contributions. I wrote that they owe ME billions and billions of dollars for having to put up with trump's nonsense these past three years. Not heard anything back from them so far. I've decided on buying many different things once they send me the money; hell, I can be personally responsible for saving the economy in this area once that money gets here. I'm excited.
They never read, tallied nor cared about your comms to them and never will care. It's some contracted outfit that only wanted your contact details. All you can do is unsubscribe, nothing else gets noticed.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:02 am
neoplacebo wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:55 amI keep hoping he will die. I foolishly clicked on a "survey" from the trump campaign that was on Yahoo; it was about ten questions with misleading words.....one of them was "do you think Adam Schiff should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee for making up and lying about a phone conversation trump had with the president of Ukraine?" The "survey" was designed to elicit "yes" answers from all cult members. Needless to say, I answered "no" to all of them. Damn if the next day, I get an email from the campaign titled "welcome to the team, (my name)! Well, I was forced at that point to write back that "you obviously did not read the answers and my comments on your survey" and I went on to state that I am not now, nor will I ever be "on your team" and that I think you should be removed from office and put in jail. I made several other points that focused on the continuous lies and whines from trump. They probably won't read that, either. The whole thing was mainly a shill for contributions. I wrote that they owe ME billions and billions of dollars for having to put up with trump's nonsense these past three years. Not heard anything back from them so far. I've decided on buying many different things once they send me the money; hell, I can be personally responsible for saving the economy in this area once that money gets here. I'm excited.
They never read, tallied nor cared about your comms to them and never will care. It's some contracted outfit that only wanted your contact details. All you can do is unsubscribe, nothing else gets noticed.
The blurb at the bottom of it says it's paid for by the maga campaign and the RNC. And I've never seen such a lengthy and all encompassing privacy policy on anything before this. If they keep bugging me for contributions, I will begin searching for dead animals and dry ice. My contributions to them will be of a unique nature, as well as totally organic. No preservatives unless you count the dry ice which is only for olfactory purposes. On second though, I may just forego the dry ice in favor of plastic bags and twist ties.