Seven dumbest Trump statements

A conservative forum.
johnnybgood

Re: Seven dumbest Trump statements

Unread post by johnnybgood »

Biden better not challenge him when it comes to "mouth". Trump will crush him. Stick to what you can do for us Biden.
Wash Your Hands
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Nobody can keep up with Trump's trash-talking - you just have to ignore it. If Biden ever has to engage in the game of yo-mama sometimes referred to as a "Presidential Debate", he should adopt Reagan's approach to Carter, "there you go again..."

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/202 ... -watching/
johnnybgood

Unread post by johnnybgood »

However, Obama would have been able to handle it better. He wouldn't focus on Trump. After Trump trash talk, Obama would say "Ok, anyway I'll get back to the question" He wouldn't out talk Trump, but he would outsmart him. Like he did with the right thinking he was racist because he said "If it was my son"
Wash Your Hands
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

johnnybgood wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:33 pm However, Obama would have been able to handle it better. He wouldn't focus on Trump. After Trump trash talk, Obama would say "Ok, anyway I'll get back to the question" He wouldn't out talk Trump, but he would outsmart him. Like he did with the right thinking he was racist because he said "If it was my son"
Maybe Biden could get P-Lo to be his "outsmart" coach.