Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

A conservative forum.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

yep he hovers, just waiting for my every word.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by Vrede too »

Yep, he cowers from every question. Poor sackless thing.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:24 pm Yep, he cowers from every question. Poor sackless thing.
All questions have been answered, but the angry vred admitted he didn't see the answer when he said, "I see by the unread by me (and probably anyone else) string of whining that Ulysses and billy.pilgrim"

But he whines on
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:09 pm Why would I want to read YOUR and Ulysses' circle jerk?

Try to make sense, try hard.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:20 am
Vrede too wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:09 pm Why would I want to read YOUR and Ulysses' circle jerk?

Try to make sense, try hard.
you're talking like trump again. First you claim that I have cowered from answering your questions, while at the same time claiming that you don't read the answers.
It's another truly vretrumpdeian "strain" of thought.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

You're talking like a Trumpette, again. As I've made CLEAR several times, it's only your whiny circle jerk (nttawwt) thread that I'm not reading. You two deserve your privacy.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:45 pm You're talking like a Trumpette, again. As I've made CLEAR several times, it's only your whiny circle jerk (nttawwt) thread that I'm not reading. You two deserve your privacy.
More vredtrumpspeak
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol:
1312. ETTD.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:11 pm yep he hovers, just waiting for my every word.
At least little lulu/vrede hasn't asked banni to filter them, yet.
Blueridgenow revisited?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:19 pmIn some other forum, Vrede asked the moderator to filter out content that displeased him/her/it?

Really?
You give any credence at all to 1 FAT CAN claims?

Really?

For a short while the word "god" posted by any of us appeared as "pickle Rick" as a lesson to 1 FAT CAN over his spamming with a childish and moronic question. I had nothing to do with it, not even a single PM with the filterer before or after the fact, and it's not something that I have the power to do. In fact, I had to look up who pickle Rick is.

Really.
1312. ETTD.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:11 pm yep he hovers, just waiting for my every word.
1 CAT FAN wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:28 pmAt least little lulu/vrede hasn't asked banni to filter them, yet.
Blueridgenow revisited?
Ulysses wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:19 pmIn some other forum, Vrede asked the moderator to filter out content that displeased him/her/it?

Really?
Vrede too wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:35 pmYou give any credence at all to 1 FAT CAN claims?

Really?

For a short while the word "god" posted by any of us appeared as "pickle Rick" as a lesson to 1 FAT CAN over his spamming with a childish and moronic question. I had nothing to do with it, not even a single PM with the filterer before or after the fact, and it's not something that I have the power to do. In fact, I had to look up who pickle Rick is.

Really.
Vrede too wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:09 pmCan you filter out everything except "hate God so much" in any post that contains the phrase?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:19 pm( :crybaby: )
You poor perpetual victim, always stupidly playing the oppressed Christian victim card. That was just a joke. I had not thought that anything would be done, don't see enough of your posts that I cared if anything was done, and what did happen was very very different from my tongue-in-cheek request. Anyhow, that's a scream that your knickers are in a twist about it. I'll make sure that everyone knows.
1312. ETTD.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

It doesn't take long for Little Lulu/vrede to respond, constantly in wait.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:56 pm... Anyhow, that's a scream that your knickers are in a twist about it. I'll make sure that everyone knows.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4164&p=119680#p119680
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:12 pm
Yep, it's what he does best.

I just noticed that he has a new rule. Even if you post something accurate, we are not allowed to converse politely with you. Ulysses already got in trouble.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:44 am
1 CAT FAN wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:12 pm
Yep, it's what he does best.

I just noticed that he has a new rule. Even if you post something accurate, we are not allowed to converse politely with you. Ulysses already got in trouble.
Hell, who CAN converse politely with the cat fan? I myself have bees trying to get him to tell us why he shits on the basic fundamental concepts of America and Christianity, or at least get him to realize that he does do that. In both cases, the cat fan posts kibbles and bits from the Bible or posts gibberish about fudge, little lulu, or "liberals." The cat fan evidently actually BELIEVES the lies trump spews. Lets' review:
trump "the virus is a Democrat hoax just to hurt trump". (That didn't work)
trump "the virus is totally contained; cases will soon be down to zero." (That didn't work)
trump "everybody that wants a test can get a test." (That didn't work)
trump "in April the virus will go away due to the warmer weather." (That didn't work)
trump "one day it will disappear; it's like a miracle." (that didn't work)
trump "here; use this malaria drug. It will prevent the virus from getting you." (That didn't work)
trump "here; just get a powerful light or get disinfectant into your body to kill the virus." (That didn't work)
trump "the US does more testing than all other countries combined." (That didn't work)
trump "OBAMAGATE" (whatever this means, it also will not work)
So, cat fan, which of these lies do/did you believe? All of them? None of them? All of them and then some? Now I intend to preempt you with some kibbles and bits of my own. Deuteronomy 22:20-21 Leviticus 21:18-21 Deuteronomy 25:11-12
So tell us what happened in your life to make you hate your country, your religion, and turn you into a perpetual victim. Take my advice; shit or get off the pot; never let a chance to be a victim go to waste. And never let a trump lie slow you down from your rabid hatred and self pity as a divine victim of all things rational. Now post your kibbles and bits, you goddamn hypocritical bigot. And in reply to your standard, along with the kibbles and bits, nothing happened to make me hate god; as I've mentioned more than once, dismissal or ambivalence toward something does not equal hate for that something. Besides, if I DID hate god, I'd take this fine Sunday morning as an opportunity to head out to vandalize, destroy, or disrupt the facilities and the services at any or all of the five churches in my immediate vicinity. OBAMAGATE! get some.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Thanks, for acknowledging God.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Thanks, neoplacebo!
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:44 amYep, it's what he does best.

You are such a fucking lying crybaby! The topic of your "converse politely" was me, 1 FAT CAN's whiny lie about me, and Ulysses' semi-acceptance of that lie. Even then, I merely reflected Ulysses' own words back at him, you fucking lying crybaby:
Vrede too wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:35 pm

Really?
You give any credence at all to 1 FAT CAN claims?

Really? ...
By your OWN description I was EXACTLY as polite as Ulysses.

We finally found a LEO that billy.pilgrim has a man-crush on, perhaps the only one in the world.

You have really sunk to a new butthurt low when you are deceitfully defending Christian con Trumpette 1 FAT CAN. Grow up.

Prediction: Cower and deflect. Watch.
1312. ETTD.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Oh, your intent was to have forgery of your words, like banni does.
Vrede too wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:09 pmCan you filter out everything except "hate God so much" in any post that contains the phrase?
Last edited by 1 CAT FAN on Sun May 17, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:03 am Thanks, for acknowledging God.
Which one, or ones?

And then there are all the many variations of each. There's just so much you people have to worry and fight and war about that doesn't have anything to do with anything important.
It's amazing that some of these old tales about invisible creatures, passed down by nomadic sheep herders, could cause such bloody violent competitions to be #1 over the past thousands of years.