Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:36 pm
viewtopic.php?p=118362#p118362

Comparative attribution -

From the same thread:
viewtopic.php?p=116458#p116458

From the same forum, Ulysses post:
viewtopic.php?p=117631#p117631
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Ulysses wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:43 pm As usual, Vrantie runs on and on with no purpose, like a toilet with a broken flap valve.
Damn, it looks like vred screwed up the formatting again and putting his bs in your post.

He got so pissed that time he imagined that I did it. He ranted on and on for pages.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:51 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:43 pm As usual, (Vrede too) runs on and on with no purpose, like a toilet with a broken flap valve.

Po' ethics-challenged baby thwows a widdle tantwum when his childish action of removing proper attribution on his redundant vanity thread gets noticed, awww.
Damn, it looks like vred screwed up the formatting again and putting his bs in your post.

He got so pissed that time he imagined that I did it. He ranted on and on for pages.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

I was never "pissed", you're hilarious!

You were never accused, it was just your rotten comprehension, your brittle ego, your knee jerk defensiveness and your possible dementia:
viewtopic.php?p=118219#p118219
I proved it and guaranteed that it would be yet another obvious major screw up that you would never have the balls to admit, you cowered and proved my guarantee correct. Thanks for being stupid enough to remind us!
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:43 pm As usual, (Vrede too) runs on and on with no purpose, like a toilet with a broken flap valve.

Po' ethics-challenged baby thwows a widdle tantwum when his childish action of removing proper attribution on his redundant vanity thread gets noticed, awww.

You were never accused, it was just your rotten comprehension, your brittle ego, your knee jerk defensiveness and your possible dementia:
I proved it and guaranteed that it would be yet another obvious major screw up that you would never have the balls to admit, you cowered and proved my guarantee correct. Thanks for being stupid enough to remind us!

Yep, you screwed up the formatting again.

You're losing it vred.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Poor baby, even "formatting" is too complex a word for you. You and your master, Ulysses, are just cowering from:

Guaranteed: You will cower from IDing what formatting I supposedly screwed up and this will be yet another obvious major screw up that you will never have the balls to admit.
1312. ETTD.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Ulysses wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:43 pm As usual, Vrantie runs on and on with no purpose, like a toilet with a broken flap valve.
All day, every day.
You can call her little lulu if you want. She'll respond.
Carry on.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:31 am Poor baby, even "formatting" is too complex a word for you. You and your master, Ulysses, are just cowering from:

Guaranteed: You will cower from IDing what formatting I supposedly screwed up and this will be yet another obvious major screw up that you will never have the balls to admit.

So what makes you post within the quotes of someone else and then leave your own quote empty?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:36 amSo what makes you post within the quotes of someone else and then leave your own quote empty?
Just a flub, sorry. See how easy that is? You should try it when you screw up. Here:

From the same thread:

Happy?

Fwiw, not that I care, Ulysses placed his words in a quote box that was originally mine (see my first link), but he had removed the attribution, and he left his own quote box empty. So, we did the same thing to each other.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:59 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:36 amSo what makes you post within the quotes of someone else and then leave your own quote empty?
Just a flub, sorry. See how easy that is? You should try it when you screw up. Here:

From the same thread:

Happy?

Fwiw, not that I care, Ulysses placed his words in a quote box that was originally mine (see my first link), but he had removed the attribution, and he left his own quote box empty. So, we did the same thing to each other.
I was never unhappy and would never have pointed it out, except for your relentless attacks on others for equally simply mistakes. Even after those mistakes are explained, you continue to attack.

And even here, all your attacking could have been avoided had you admitted your mistake early on?

But it is encouraging to see you finally admit a mistake. See how easy it is to do. Beats the hell out of lying.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:45 amI was never unhappy and would never have pointed it out, except for your relentless attacks on others for equally simply mistakes. Even after those mistakes are explained, you continue to attack.

And even here, all your attacking could have been avoided had you admitted your mistake early on?

But it is encouraging to see you finally admit a mistake. See how easy it is to do. Beats the hell out of lying.
:lol: :!:

Contrast:
I eventually saw my error and apologized, yet you keep whining.
I pointed out that Ulysses did the same thing to me while also removing attribution, yet you are hypocritically silent about that.
I linked your huge screw up:
You have yet to man-up for it.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 pmThe truth is (Vrede too) is so obsessed with being right all the time that he loses sight of any semblance of polite conversation and camaraderie. He seems to live to fight and put others down. Must be from some deep seated feeling of well deserved inferiority.
Awww, poor baby, are you butthurt over your deceptive, unethical and childish removal of attribution and your placing your words in the wrong quote box being noticed, and of your cowardly inability to be accountable?

Suck it up, we're used to it, Stalinist Dr Phil.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pmAwww, poor baby, are you butthurt over your deceptive, unethical and childish removal of attribution and your placing your words in the wrong quote box being noticed, and of your cowardly inability to be accountable?

1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 pm The truth is Vrantie is so obsessed with being right all the time that he loses sight of any semblance of polite conversation and camaraderie. He seems to live to fight and put others down. Must be from some deep seated feeling of well deserved inferiority.
so strange that all of our problems stem from you mentioning that you help out a few stray cats and I said something about my family having barn cats.
Last edited by billy.pilgrim on Sun May 10, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:16 am :lol: :!:

Contrast:
I pointed out that Ulysses did the same thing to me while also removing attribution, yet you are hypocritically silent about that.
Still, nothing but cowering, desperately deflecting and whining.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:33 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:39 am
Ulysses wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 pm The truth is Vrantie is so obsessed with being right all the time that he loses sight of any semblance of polite conversation and camaraderie. He seems to live to fight and put others down. Must be from some deep seated feeling of well deserved inferiority.
so strange that all of our problems stem from you mentioning that you help our a few stray cats and I said something about my family having barn cats.
And Vrantic gets frantic when called on its pedantic bloviation.

You are right, he just ain't happy unless he's hiding behind a keyboard attacking people over the slightest of differences.

I have no idea what his last post has to do with anything.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 am
Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:16 am :lol: :!:

Contrast:
Still, nothing but cowering, desperately deflecting and whining.
Sorry vred, you gotta go back a lot further.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 pmThe truth is (Vrede too) is so obsessed with being right all the time that he loses sight of any semblance of polite conversation and camaraderie. He seems to live to fight and put others down. Must be from some deep seated feeling of well deserved inferiority.
Awww, poor baby, are you butthurt over your deceptive, unethical and childish removal of attribution and your placing your words in the wrong quote box being noticed, and of your cowardly inability to be accountable?

1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:32 pm(gibberish)
Gibberish :violin:
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I want to be tested for viruses that don't yet exist....all of them....right now. When I don't get those tests, or if they are discovered to be "broken" I will blame it on trump and his cult of pseudo religious morons. Then I will get sick and throw up gold coins. After I wash them off, I won't mention it to anyone and none of you know when this will happen.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:59 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:32 pm(gibberish)
I am a liar

You should stop lying

And changing other people's posts.