Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by Vrede too »

It's YOUR Rx for doing it ethically, crybaby moron:
viewtopic.php?p=118219#p118219

Guaranteed: This will be yet another obvious major screw up that you will never have the balls to admit.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Lying moron, pitiful. I have no problem with indoor cats, and this is really about your enabling of enviro destruction and being too much of a pansy to admit it. Shame you wasted the time and effort only to get busted, again.
Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 pmThe truth is (Vrede too) is so obsessed with being right all the time that he loses sight of any semblance of polite conversation and camaraderie. He seems to live to fight and put others down. Must be from some deep seated feeling of well deserved inferiority.
Awww, poor baby, are you butthurt over your deceptive, unethical and childish removal of attribution and your placing your words in the wrong quote box being noticed, and of your cowardly inability to be accountable?

Suck it up, we're used to it, Stalinist Dr Phil.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Ulysses wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:19 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:39 am
Ulysses wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 pm The truth is Vrantie is so obsessed with being right all the time that he loses sight of any semblance of polite conversation and camaraderie. He seems to live to fight and put others down. Must be from some deep seated feeling of well deserved inferiority.
so strange that all of our problems stem from you mentioning that you help out a few stray cats and I said something about my family having barn cats.
It's interesting that Vrantic's frantic Ailurophobia (fear of cats) should resurface at this time.

Why?

Because I just read an article that describes the link between Remdesivir, the drug that helps shorten the affliction of Covid-19, and its predecessor that was developed to treat Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP).

Turns out the drug is close to 100% effective in curing cats of FIP. The manufacturer, Gilead, modified it slightly (added a phosphate group) to make it enter cells more readily, and tried to use it to treat Ebola. It failed in clinical trials at that, but to avoid having potential negative side effects in the cat trials affect FDA approval for Ebola use, Gilead has refused to release the medicine for veterinary use. Now, it turns out the modified version has shown some efficacy for treatment of Covid-19 in humans, so Gilead continues to ban its predecessor's use in cats.

How does Vrantic's frantic Ailurophobia relate to this? Well, he should be pleased that the mfg is consigning cats suffering for FIP to more or less sure deaths. Because, you know, drug company profits come first in Vrantic's world. And yeah, "fuck the cats."

But cat owners and vets have found a way around Vrantic and his puppet masters: various Chinese companies have started manufacturing the Remdesivir predecessor, and are willing to sell it to desperate American cat owners. Apparently it's not a complicated chemical compound to make. It's probably just a matter of time before 1) Humans start taking the feline version of Remdesivir to treat Covid-19, and 2) Pet owners start using Remdesivir to try to treat cats with FIP.

I suppose it could be worse. People could start chugging chlorine bleach.
It's hard to imagine someone so out of touch with reality on his imagined cat issue. Even the science he provided clearly shows that it's humans, not cats, who have destroyed habitats through development and climate change. It's these actions that have diminished the bird populations.
He won't, or can't, even begin a discussion without huge pictures, colored writing and link after link - never addressing questions asked, but beating the hell out of an army of strawmen for promoting the unleashing of feral cats on the Galápagos Islands or some other odd island environment.

He really should read the Study about diminished bird populations, after all he claimed the authors support his and he's still whooping and hollering that I'm denying their science. Then maybe he did read it, but found that it was counter to his bird advocacy position.

I'm proud of my self sufficient farming grandparents. This world would be a better place if there were more people like them. The many farmers in my family are not environmental rapists.

I always knew that the 10 or 20 barn cats were mostly self sufficient, but have learned, because of these discussions, that those barn cats ate invasive species almost exclusively.

Cats = environmental defenders.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

4.5 months of butthurt whining, still not a single scientific reference. Pitiful.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:20 am 4.5 months of butthurt whining, still not a single scientific reference. Pitiful.
Didn't need to, your science supported my position.

Thanks
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:20 am 4.5 months of butthurt whining, still not a single scientific reference. Pitiful.
Didn't need to, your science supported my position.

If only you had read the Study, rather than just cut and paste the authors names to your bs.

Read before you quote vrede.

Thanks
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So back to the topic title, I've often wondered why it should be unusual or newsworthy for Trump to be "called out to his face" on his obvious lies, misrepresentations, generalities, etc. He can press-bash all he wants, but they've really given him a mostly free ride for over three years. Sure, they may say later "Trump lies" but by then the lie has become truthish through repetition. And it's not even all Trump's direct - direct - fault. He'll say something vague and meaningless and the press will "interpret" or do an "analysis" on what he said and next thing you know, a whole new story is bouncing around. Meanwhile, he's already said something contradictory.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Oooh, I saw the notification and couldn't wait to see if pitiful billy.pilgrim had finally come up with some science, any science to support his cheerleading for environmental rape. Nope, just the same lie that was dispensed with long ago.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4072&p=118049#p118049
Vrede too wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:13 amYou are truly pathetic.
billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:57 amYep, you never read the study behind the bird magazine article.

Since I only cited it for the total decrease in bird population, something you tried to hide, there was no point to going further than the Audubon quote. Are you really so stupid as to claim that it's wrong about the decline in bird populations?

In fact, leaving aside the study, the Audubon article never mentions cats and I never said that it did. Audubon gets raked over the coals for this omission in the comments section. This further compounds your lie about what I posted.

They gave you the link and I gave you the link, but you wouldn't even look.

Again, imbecile, I'm not paying, and you're cowering from even posting one quote from the study has proved to us that you never looked, either. This makes your incessant whining even more pitiful.

It ain't the little kitties that are harming the birds.

There's your lie again. I never claimed that article said that cats were harming birds. I busted you with the actual quote I posted about it, the one you tried to hide, sleazebag, and now you don't have the balls to admit that you were caught lying for page after page. You truly are slime.

Some of us dig deeper.

That's been your whine, yet you cower from posting any quotes from the result of your supposed deep digging.

You really need to consider the message, rather than basing all of your decisions on the messenger.

I did, dummy. It's you that lied for page after page about what I said the message was, and my quote on the matter proves it. Grow a pair.
I’m done with this moronic deflection. You lied and lied and lied about what I cited this one article for, while cowering from all of the other relevant science I posted and never once posting any science of your own, not once in 4 months. However, you will never man-up and admit it.

If you ever tire of this idiotic screeching, we can get back to how you provoked this argument with a post and a signature, then lied about your innocence. Oh that’s right, your cowering from that discussion is what led to your pages of lies about the article. Never mind, pussy.
Be a good boy now and cower, lie, whine and deflect, it's what you do.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Dance vrede dance

This last post was a true vrede classic. So nice to hear you finally say that it ain't the kitties.

I'm guessing that you finally got around to reading the study by the real scientists.

Good for you.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Good boy!
Vrede too wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:38 pmOooh, I saw the notification and couldn't wait to see if pitiful billy.pilgrim had finally come up with some science, any science to support his cheerleading for environmental rape. Nope, just the same lie that was dispensed with long ago.

Slither some more, worm.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 pmLying moron, pitiful. I have no problem with indoor cats, and this is really about your enabling of enviro destruction and being too much of a pansy to admit it. Shame you wasted the time and effort only to get busted, again.
Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pmAwww, poor baby, are you butthurt over your deceptive, unethical and childish removal of attribution and your placing your words in the wrong quote box being noticed, and of your cowardly inability to be accountable?

1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I'm guessing that the vred finally got around to reading the study by the real scientists, rather than his usual cut and paste.

Good for vred. Now if he would just grow up, admit his mistake and apologize for all his nastiness toward me and my family.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Get someone literate and not demented to explain my 4/29 posts to you. Or, continue with:
Vrede too wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:13 pmGood boy!
Vrede too wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:38 pmOooh, I saw the notification and couldn't wait to see if pitiful billy.pilgrim had finally come up with some science, any science to support his cheerleading for environmental rape. Nope, just the same lie that was dispensed with long ago.

Slither some more, worm.
I care about the same either way.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I'm guessing that the vred finally got around to reading the study by the real scientists, rather than his usual cut and paste from an article about the study.

Good for vred. Now if he would just grow up, admit his mistake and apologize for all his nastiness toward me and my family.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Option B, got it. Sad.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I'm guessing that the vred finally got around to reading the study by the real scientists, rather than his usual cut and paste from an article about the study.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:23 amGet someone literate and not demented to explain my 4/29 posts to you. Or, continue with:
Vrede too wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:13 pmGood boy!

Slither some more, worm.
I care about the same either way.
Vrede too wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:51 pmOption B, got it. Sad.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

ESL much, Stalinist Dr Phil?
Vrede too wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 pmLying moron, pitiful. I have no problem with indoor cats, and this is really about your enabling of enviro destruction and being too much of a pansy to admit it. Shame you wasted the time and effort only to get busted, again.
Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pmAwww, poor baby, are you butthurt over your deceptive, unethical and childish removal of attribution and your placing your words in the wrong quote box being noticed, and of your cowardly inability to be accountable?

1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

But the angry vred said, "I see by the unread by me (and probably anyone else) string of whining that Ulysses and billy.pilgrim"
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Why would I want to read YOUR and Ulysses' circle jerk?

Try to make sense, try hard.
1312. ETTD.