Perry Mason or Matlock!

Off the wall fun - this area may tread into work unsafe territory, be advised.
Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Perry Mason or Matlock!

Unread post by Greg55_99 »

If you're looking at doing time, who would you want as your lawyer? Perry Mason or Ben Matlock????

Voice your choice!

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

O Really
Admiral

Re: Perry Mason or Matlock!

Unread post by O Really »

Mason. Don't know about Matlock, but I don't think Mason ever lost a case. Of course, both of them seemed to take cases only of people who could be proved innocent. So if I were actually guilty, I might prefer somebody like Johnie Cochran or F Lee Bailey.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mason without a doubt.
Besides, Barney is always screwing things up for Andy
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Don't take this wrong, but I'll tell you who and I'll tell you why. Aint no secret I'm Black. Now, if I'm busted South of the Mason Dixon line, I want Matlock. When my Black ass shows up in court, in handcuffs down in Bumfuck Alabama, gimme that Georgia Cracker.

Just sayin'. No offense.

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:05 pm
When my Black ass shows up in court, in handcuffs down in Bumfuck Alabama, gimme that Georgia Cracker.

Just sayin'. No offense.

Greg
Good point, for the fun of the question, but I'm not Black, and I can't think of any reason why I would find myself in Bumfuck Alabama, so I can't imagine why you would.

Just sayin'. No offence.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

O Really wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:01 pm
Greg55_99 wrote:
When my Black ass shows up in court, in handcuffs down in Bumfuck Alabama, gimme that Georgia Cracker.

Just sayin'. No offense.

Greg
Good point, for the fun of the question, but I'm not Black, and I can't think of any reason why I would find myself in Bumfuck Alabama, so I can't imagine why you would.

Just sayin'. No offence.
Family. Half of 'em ain't worth a good damn... but they're still family down there...

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:30 pm
O Really wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:01 pm
Greg55_99 wrote:

Just sayin'. No offense.

Greg

Just sayin'. No offence.
Family. Half of 'em ain't worth a good damn... but they're still family down there...

Greg

No offense taken, but there are some good folk in Bumfuck doing all manner of good things, including good music.

I spent many days on the lake at Kowaliga. Hank Williams did too. Greg probably even knows the song. Hank could damn sure write the sad ones.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Got both the Hank Williams and Charlie Pride versions. Y'all don't tell NOBODY....

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Greg55_99 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:58 pm
Got both the Hank Williams and Charlie Pride versions. Y'all don't tell NOBODY....

Greg
ol Chatlie sure shocked a lot of white people - with his turning out black an all

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Perry Mason or Perry Mason or Matlock!

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2077823/

Will there be another Matlock in this 2 against 1 battle?