Why didn't Joe...

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Why didn't Joe...

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:54 amStill waiting for trump to say something that isn't a lie. You got anything? :(
PP doesn't even have to take our word for it.
Ex-chief of staff John Kelly told friends that Trump's dishonesty is 'astounding' and 'pathetic', report claims
‘He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life,’ former chief of staff reportedly said

A former White House chief of staff, retired Marine general John Kelly, told friends that Donald Trump’s “dishonesty” is “astounding” and “pathetic”, a report has said.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me,” the retired Marine general told friends, according to a report by CNN.

“The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," he allegedly said....

The damning comments feature in reporting for a new CNN special scheduled to air on Sunday: The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials, the broadcaster announced.

Former national security adviser John Bolton, former Health and Human Services scientist Rick Bright and former Department of Homeland Security general counsel John Mitnick are said to all feature in the report to explain why they think the president is unfit for office, CNN reported....
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:---P
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

PeacefulPartier wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:04 pm Still waiting on a lie. Anyone got one?
Ok, punchy, trump is back on his (lying) nutjob rant about water pressure. This means that he's not only a pathological liar, but he's also batshit crazy. I will give him this: trump is so full of shit I actually believe he has to flush fifteen times. I'll wager you're in the neighborhood of at least twelve flushes; maybe more.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-p ... 52132.html
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

PeacefulPartier wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:04 pm Still waiting on a lie. Anyone got one?
:lol: https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/cnn-fact ... 11558.html
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Here's one for you very big pile, neo -
"Meadows admits under oath that Trump lied..."

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/mark-m ... documents/
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:07 pmHere's one for you very big pile, neo -

PP and PINO: Meadows is a filthy member of the swamp. :lol:
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:07 pm Here's one for you very big pile, neo -

Thanks. But pp will always think trump has never lied. It's tragic but apparently cannot be helped, remedied, or understood.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:30 amThanks. But pp will always think trump has never lied. It's tragic but apparently cannot be ... understood.
S/he is a desperate idiot?
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Here you go, punchy. Check this one out and then go hide your guns or better yet buy some more guns. I would imagine you're so afraid that you rarely venture outside your abode. Boo!
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/don-wins ... 19302.html

Run and hide, punchy. Joe is gonna take your guns......never mind that it would take two thirds of both houses of Congress and three fourths of states to ratify the elimination of the second amendment. Forget that; Joe will take your guns. Run and hide. Do it now.

The Equal Rights Amendment to the Constitution passed in 72. It's yet to be approved by three quarters of the fifty states. Run and hide.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Here you go, punchy. From last night's debate. Enjoy.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-t ... 58419.html
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: Aren't you starting to get the picture yet, punchy? Please tell us you're not THAT stupid.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-chec ... 24041.html
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Another one for you, punchy. I just have to ask......are you REALLY so gullible? If so, I recommend you stay as far from used car salesmen and time share opportunities as you can. On second thought, go ahead and jump; the economy needs some action and P.T. Barnum was right. You DO know he was once an elected official, right? I bet your own grandfather voted for him, which would certainly explain your own dilemma.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/white-ho ... 43473.html
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: I assume you saw his "press conference" the other day; it had enough lies in it to last you probably a week so I won't recap them for you here. I just wanted to remind you that you've only got a little more than sixty days left of pathological lying, pathetic whining, and general dumbfuckery left. I'm curious to know if you'll continue to fawn over trump and his ilk once he leaves office or will you glom onto another pseudo fascist right wing buffoon? I really do want to know how you will maintain your addiction to incessant whining and perpetual victimhood and how you will ensure your immunity (immunity in this case meaning not cognizant enough to distinguish lies from fact) in a post trump environment. Oh, and if you get a chance, let us know the current total of all those billions and billions of dollars flowing into the US Treasury as a result of the import tariffs trump levied on Chinese products. I really need to know. Is it a lot? More than a lot? Billions like nobody's ever seen? Come on.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

You still alive? Have you choked on lies? Did I give you too many? Which of these trumpist insane delusions do you embrace and advocate for? I venture you're an acolyte of each of them. Here's the choices:
"Alternative facts" trumpist loon and skeleton impersonator Kellyanne Conway
"Truth isn't truth" the trumpist fool and talking skull Rudy Giuliani
"What you're seeing and what you're hearing is not what is happening" the raccoon eyed juvenile moron and pathological liar himself

Your entire outlook reminds me of what Rodney Dangerfield said at the pro shop in "Caddyshack" when talking about a stupid hat. He said "I bet you get a free bowl of soup with this hat......but it looks good on you." His remark made the judge take off that same hat. Except you're still wearing yours. :lol:
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Check this out, punchy. It's funny as hell but is a good example of how allegedly smart people believe bullshit. In case you didn't get it, I'm complimenting you on being allegedly smart, but gullible. I have no doubt you agree with Sarah Palin, who is the one person on the planet who should always remember to just stfu. My condolences.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sarah-palin- ... 46089.html
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Punchy wrote "still waiting on a lie. Anyone got one?" Hey, punchy, trump said we'd never hear anything else about Covid after Nov 3. I'm hearing about it every day; sometimes several times a day. Can you explain this to me? Did trump lie? I have to figure you're a militant anti masker and have up and died of your own ignorance and gullibility. Lie in peace, punchy. Or just lie. After all, you've been tutored by the master. Lie better.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:47 pmPunchy wrote "still waiting on a lie. Anyone got one?" Hey, punchy, trump said we'd never hear anything else about Covid after Nov 3. I'm hearing about it every day; sometimes several times a day. Can you explain this to me? Did trump lie? I have to figure you're a militant anti masker and have up and died of your own ignorance and gullibility. Lie in peace, punchy. Or just lie. After all, you've been tutored by the master. Lie better.
The deep state and fake news media continue to push the hoax virus until our xtian patriot champion, PINO, is forced to concede that he lost a fraudulent election that he really won in a landslide.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I wonder if pp voted twice like the raccoon eyed pathological liar suggested his cult do a couple months ago. I sure hope so.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I WON THIS ELECTION. BY A LOT. :lol: In six months, it'll be BUY A LOT and the election will be vaporized from his little mind.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Check it out, punchy. Not only does trump lie, the lying he forced others to do will follow them the rest of their lives. At least the editor of Forbes intends to see to that. This same principle applies to those gullible fools (check mirror) who believe all the lies. May they stick with you and be as thick as your ignorance.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/forbes-edito ... 17003.html