Sickophants

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Sickophants

Unread post by neoplacebo »

When I was still a young man, I had an erection stolen. It was there one minute and gone the next. Neither Elizabeth nor I ever figured it out. Each of us ended up erectioning with other people. That's the way it goes.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:28 pm
When I was still a young man, I had an erection stolen. It was there one minute and gone the next. Neither Elizabeth nor I ever figured it out. Each of us ended up erectioning with other people. That's the way it goes.
In the 1960's on long trips to various places of interest to natural history buffs, we used to tune in the radio to a station that played Wolfman Jack. Do you remember Wolfman Jack? I think the broadcasts came from a radio station in Tijuana.

He used to wax eloquently about a product you probably could have used: Mr. Satisfied.

I'd say more but it's kind of gross. I imagine it was some sort of anesthetic ointment. Never ever had a need, especially not when I was a young man. What's wrong with you?

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Mr. Satisfy...

Found this via google...

http://kenlevine.blogspot.com/2008/03/f ... -jack.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:28 pm
Just once? Mine was usually missing after having sex with a woman. I was forced to get a new one each time.

16 Celebrities Who Supported Trump In 2020 And What They Say About Him Now
Here's what happened to all the celebs who voted for Trump.

1. Kirstie Alley
2. Jon Voight
3. Kid Rock
4. Scott Baio
5. Roseanne Barr
6. Ted Nugent

:crazy:

7. Former Grey's Anatomy actor Isaiah Washington
8. Dean Cain
9. Robert Davi
10. The original Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Kristy Swanson
11. Love Connection host Chuck Woolery
12. Stephen Baldwin
13. Antonio Sabato Jr.
14. Randy Quaid
15. The O.C. star Samaire Armstrong
16. Stacey Dash

I was planning on quoting if any had come to their senses. :problem:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

‘Blacks for Trump’ Founder Maurice Symonette was part of a Violent Cult, According to Report

If you ever walked down a city street and saw someone standing on a box with a microphone screaming about the end of the world and government conspiracies, it honestly could’ve been Maurice Symonette. This 69-year-old Black man is former President Trump’s biggest groupie and the founder of the “Blacks for Trump.” Yet, his discipleship to super villains began with a violent cult based in Miami, according to a report. Surprising? Not really. Plot of American Horror Story? Probably....

As soon as you thought Trump’s followers couldn’t be any more out of their minds, someone like Symonette reminds us they absolutely can.
:crazy:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Florida.

This is really hard to believe.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:39 pm
Florida.

2 sentences that really don't belong together. ;)

I wonder if David Hogg is reconsidering his opposition to guns. :twisted:
our ww2 veterans are rolling in their graves.
We just had the same thing happen in Canada’s capital yesterday.

1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:39 pm
Florida.

Disgusting.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

"Our grandparents didn’t serve in World War II just for these fuckers to march on our streets"
Well, yeah, they sorta did. And that's part of the problem in America. We have interpretations of the First Amendment that keeps us from penalizing what by all rights ought to be criminal behaviour.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm
We just had the same thing happen in Canada’s capital yesterday.

'Canadians were shocked...and disgusted': Justin Trudeau says we 'won't give in' to individuals who are violent, 'spew hatred' in Ottawa
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Jimmy Kimmel Has 1 Scathing Question For Anyone Who Still Supports 'Lunatic' Trump
The late-night host is trying to figure out one thing about the former president's backers.

... “If Nancy Pelosi, who is in charge of Capitol security, had taken my recommendation and substantially increased security, there would have been no ‘January 6’ as we know it!” Trump said.

“That’s a good one!” Kimmel fired back, then offered his own interpretation of that sentence: “If Nancy Pelosi had listened when I told her to protect the Capitol from me and my idiots, none of this would’ve happened!”

Kimmel noted that Trump also wants an investigation into Pence.

“The saddest part is, Mike Pence is so pathetic, he’ll probably agree, he’ll be like ‘yes I should be investigated,’” Kimmel said. “This was his running mate. How does this make sense to anyone? I have to ask, those of you who are still supporting this lunatic, why are you still supporting this lunatic?”

And he was only just getting started.

See more in his Tuesday night monologue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZaGn8GTyyI

I love it!
Sen. Lindsey Graham Mercilessly Mocked After Trump Turns On Him
The South Carolina Republican has suddenly drawn Trump's wrath despite years of fealty.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was mocked by his critics on Tuesday after his years of fealty to former President Donald Trump backfired this week.

Over the weekend, Trump vowed to pardon his supporters who attacked the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 in a failed attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Graham called that “inappropriate.”

And just like that, Trump turned on Graham, who has been one of his most subservient followers in the Senate.

“Lindsey Graham is wrong,” Trump said in an interview on Tuesday with right-wing media. “I mean, Lindsey is a nice guy, but he’s a RINO. Lindsey’s wrong.”

Trump insisted that his followers who attacked the Capitol “are not guilty” and said Graham “doesn’t know what the hell he is talking about.”

Imagine how upsetting it must be for Lindsey Graham to hear this while barnacled to the inside of Trump’s rectum.
hahahahaha - all that humiliation Lindsey, and for what?
Just imagine spending that much time licking Trump’s boots and then hearing this...
The sad part is that this will not draw a line between Trump & Lindsey Graham. It is meant to keep him in line. And it will.
a reminder you can be the most loyal sycophant, it doesn’t matter.

trump will cut you out in a heartbeat.
More tweets at link.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sickophants no longer

(Murdoch's) WSJ Gives Republicans A Blunt Reality Check Over '3-Time Loser' Trump

The Wall Street Journal ripped into Donald Trump and Republicans after the party doubled down in its support of the former president.

The newspaper also praised former Vice President Mike Pence for refusing to cave to Trump’s pressure to overturn the 2020 election results on Jan. 6, 2021.

... “Too many in the GOP seem to have lost their constitutional moorings in thrall to one man.”

The Journal warned the GOP about the cost of sticking to Trump no matter what, given his less-than-stellar track record at the ballot box:
The conventional wisdom now is that Mr. Trump controls the Republican Party and can have the 2024 nomination if he wants it. But someone should remind voters that Mr. Trump ended as a three-time election loser. He mobilized Democrats against him in historic numbers to cost the GOP the House in 2018, then the White House in 2020 and finally the two Georgia Senate seats in 2021.
:---P :---P :---P
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Hard to believe these people are actually elected.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

NeoNazis suck.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Part Duex.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I've more than once considered attending CPAC while doing LSD like the rest of those people. They're having a hell of a time.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:37 pm
I've more than once considered attending CPAC while doing LSD like the rest of those people. They're having a hell of a time.
When are you not on LSD?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:14 pm
( :crybaby: )
Are you drunk?
Ulysses wrote:
(signature: obsessed butthurt :crybaby: )
Awww. :violin: , Useless. So much for "Ignored". You fail again. Plus, Useless, you've been busted too many times for anyone to believe you're not reading my posts, anyhow. It's just your excuse for cowering. Awww.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:37 pm
When are you not on LSD?
Tally Hole!
Any time I'm posting my financial advice I'm more or less sober. Or at least I'm not obviously impaired. However, I cannot say the same with regard to the "experts" who write the drivel you drool over on a daily basis. Hell, I could beat any one of them while in the depths of an ether binge.