Sedition

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Sedition

Unread post by neoplacebo »

This is a good one. it has it all.....Ron Johnson blaming another GQPer from PA for sending him the slate of fake electors and cites a story from John Solomon :crazy: that explains it.....Ron then rails against the committee for their "Democratic lies" for the fact that the committee reported facts on Tuesday.
And at the end the guy Johnson blames for sending him the fake electors list says he didn't do it so now they're pissing at each other. These goddamn Republicans are crazy as hell. I'm glad I'm old.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-ron- ... 56007.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:16 pm
This is a good one. it has it all.....Ron Johnson blaming another GQPer from PA for sending him the slate of fake electors and cites a story from John Solomon :crazy: that explains it.....Ron then rails against the committee for their "Democratic lies" for the fact that the committee reported facts on Tuesday.
And at the end the guy Johnson blames for sending him the fake electors list says he didn't do it so now they're pissing at each other. These goddamn Republicans are crazy as hell. I'm glad I'm old.
:lol: You've posted new news. Here's a Maddow report including Johnson the johnson getting busted fake-talking on a phone and then denying all involvement:
viewtopic.php?p=170465#p170465

If there's a pool on which treasonous RepuQ is lying I want All of Them.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:53 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:16 pm
:lol: You've posted new news. Here's a Maddow report including Johnson the johnson getting busted fake-talking on a phone and then denying all involvement:
viewtopic.php?p=170465#p170465

If there's a pool on which treasonous RepuQ is lying I want All of Them.
Yeah, I read about his fake phone episode (a trick Barney Fife also used when he was trying to make Thelma Lou jealous; the phone rang while he was fake talking) and Ron's fake call just made me laugh. These clowns are more and more just outright declaring that they're above the law and that the facts are lies. It's just fucking incredible to me. It's like a bad psychedelic episode except it's real.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Trump lovers when shown footage of the Jan 6 hearings:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/0 ... nr-vpx.cnn
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:42 am
Trump lovers when shown footage of the Jan 6 hearings:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/0 ... nr-vpx.cnn
Oh no Mr. Bill, it's the Ivanka-clone.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I've been thinking of getting myself one of those glossy black baseball bats with 'JUSTICE' lettered on it like that Herschman (?) guy has.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Surprise hearing tomorrow with a surprise witness and this.

Seems like something may actually be happening.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:31 pm
I've been thinking of getting myself one of those glossy black baseball bats with 'JUSTICE' lettered on it like that Herschman (?) guy has.
?
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Eric Herschmann, former Trump law-sleaze

"A person familiar with Herschmann’s art collection told POLITICO that the attorney is an avid art collector and sat on two contemporary art boards before joining the Trump White House. The three sculptures, created by Tal Frank, are a nod to his three older children.

The baseball bat, meanwhile, is the work of artist Sebastian Errazuriz. Herschmann received it as a gift from a friend after a successful trial, as a nod to the Scripture verse Deut. 16:20: “Justice, justice you shall pursue.” The bat’s location above the sculptures has been a running joke in Herschmann’s large family about his parenting style."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:19 pm
Eric Herschmann, former Trump law-sleaze

"A person familiar with Herschmann’s art collection told POLITICO that the attorney is an avid art collector and sat on two contemporary art boards before joining the Trump White House. The three sculptures, created by Tal Frank, are a nod to his three older children.

The baseball bat, meanwhile, is the work of artist Sebastian Errazuriz. Herschmann received it as a gift from a friend after a successful trial, as a nod to the Scripture verse Deut. 16:20: “Justice, justice you shall pursue.” The bat’s location above the sculptures has been a running joke in Herschmann’s large family about his parenting style."
Thanks.

Testimony to January 6 committee

... “Are you out of your effing mind? You're completely crazy ...

Get a great f'ing criminal defense lawyer. You're going to need it" ...
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I thought Herschmann was very lawyerly in his comment to Eastman - "are you out of your fuckin' mind?"

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Those Roman type helmets are a nice touch....I bet they're high quality silver. Justice in a jumpsuit.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm
Those Roman type helmets are a nice touch....I bet they're high quality silver. Justice in a jumpsuit.
They're wig sculptures. I'm not able to confirm that he has two sons and a daughter, but it seems likely given O Really's post.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Today's hearing was juicy.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:27 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm
They're wig sculptures. I'm not able to confirm that he has two sons and a daughter, but it seems likely given O Really's post.
Whatever. I bet the silver content is at least at the sterling level. As a long time coin collector, the wig helmets were evocative, to me, of the Mercury dime. 1916 was a banner year for US coin design, the first time that the dime, quarter, and half dollar were of different design. Prior to that they all looked the same except for the size of the coin. The dollar was the same way until 1878.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Well that's depressing.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Surprise.

They have all her comms with Eastman now.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:00 am
Surprise.

They have all her comms with Eastman now....
Lock them both up!

Funny how things work out:

If the anecdote is true, the SS prevented TRE45ON from going to the Capitol. Otherwise, or if the lazy ass had walked the 2 miles like he said he would it would have been a lot uglier.

VP Q-tip refused to get in the limo because he didn't trust the SS to not be under orders to drive him away - for safety or at TRE45ON behest - which could have made the coup successful for at least a day.

So, did the SS hamper a coup, try to abet it or both?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Found:
America's Taliban is the Republican Party and real Americans should be very worried. Replace all Republicans with good Americans!!!
Defeat y’all-Qaeda!
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:08 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:00 am
Surprise.

They have all her comms with Eastman now....
Lock them both up!

Funny how things work out:

If the anecdote is true, the SS prevented TRE45ON from going to the Capitol. Otherwise, or if the lazy ass had walked the 2 miles like he said he would it would have been a lot uglier.

VP Q-tip refused to get in the limo because he didn't trust the SS to not be under orders to drive him away - for safety or at TRE45ON behest - which could have made the coup successful for at least a day.

So, did the SS hamper a coup, try to abet it or both?
Maybe both. They're supposed to be apolitical, but they're really not.