Goofy Gaetz

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Goofy Gaetz

Unread post by neoplacebo »

It's always good to see a logical non gerrymandered district. I've seen old maps in which state borders like NC and others extended from the Atlantic to the Pacific in s straight line. But even if all other early states did that, part of Texas would still exist.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Goofy Frat Gaetz

Unread post by Vrede too »

The Pensacola guide to Matt Gaetz: Yahoo News Explains

4 min vid. Excerpt:
... His father still sits on major public boards. He's a member of the Florida Ethics Commission, which is supposed to [CHUCKLES] preserve ethics at the highest level of our state government....
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Goofy PizzaGaetz

Interesting:
How a music teacher falsely accused of pedophilia sparked the Matt Gaetz investigation

... local police did not start investigating Greenberg until, according the a federal indictment, he tried to derail a GOP primary challenger, prep school music teacher Brian Beute, by sending his school a fraudulent note claiming Beute had carried on an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student. Beute roped in a lawyer acquaintance, David Bear, who convinced the sheriff's office that whoever was behind the smear campaign had committed a crime. Bear also successfully encouraged the sheriff's office to seek help from the feds, the Post reports.

"When authorities arrested Greenberg and sifted through his electronic records and devices — according to documents and people involved in the case — they discovered a medley of other alleged wrongdoing, leading them to open an investigation of possible sex trafficking involving a far more high-profile Florida Republican," Gaetz, the Post reports. Beute thought about dropping the matter after local investigators cleared him of having sex with a student, but "he decided not to," Bear told the Post. "All of these other things mushroomed out of that one decision for him to stand tall." ...
Greenberg is an idiot, no wonder he and Frat are chums.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

There ought to be some penalty for anybody bringing up accusations during a political campaign that have not been made prior to the campaign. It's gotten way too easy to screw up somebody's life over an election.

There ought to be statutes of limitations on complaints of poor behaviour that didn't cause any actual harm, too. If it's not serious enough to pursue when it occurred or soon thereafter, I'm not going to take it all that seriously if if "happens" to be recounted during a political campaign. But sure, it there's documentation of prior accusations, charges, investigations, etc. that actually occurred prior to the campaign, then that's fair game. I think there's a difference in saying "Candidate Dildo has been charged with diddling underaged sheep twice - once in New Hampshire in 1998 and again in Kansas in 2010" vs. "Some random 40-year old opposite party lady says that Candidate Dildo grabbed her ass in the subway a few years ago."

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I myself could never run for office; the crimes I've committed and still engage in would doom any campaign. But this still leaves me open, and even qualified for, the chance of appointment as a federal judge. So at least I've got that going for me.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Adolph Gaetz, etc

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:02 pm
I myself could never run for office; the crimes I've committed and still engage in would doom any campaign. But this still leaves me open, and even qualified for, the chance of appointment as a federal judge. So at least I've got that going for me.
Secretary of the Navy? DEA Chief?

'Nativist Crap': Critics Erupt In Fury Over New Conservative 'Anglo-Saxon' Caucus

Stunned critics erupted in anger Friday amid reports of the pending creation of a congressional Frankenstein with a Third Reich mustache: An “America First Caucus” aimed at pushing “uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions.”

“The America First Caucus (AFC) exists to promote Congressional policies that are to the long-term benefit of the American nation,” says a caucus document circulating among lawmakers and the media.

The group aims to “follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation,” according to its platform.

“History has shown that societal trust and political unity are threatened when foreign citizens are imported en-masse into a country,” the document notes.

... It bizarrely supports infrastructure “that reflects the architectural, engineering and aesthetic value that befits the progeny of European architecture.”

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), an immigrant ...
Ted Lieu
@tedlieu

Dear @mtgreenee and @RepGosar: As an immigrant, I served on active duty in the US military to defend your right to say stupid stuff. What makes America great is that we don’t judge you based on bloodline, we look at your character. So take your nativist crap and shove it.

In a striking indication of what could be a devastating division among the hard-right Republicans in Congress, Freedom Caucus member Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) slammed the “hatefulness” of the new group’s perspectives.
Congressman Ken Buck
@RepKenBuck

The hatefulness of this statement is only surpassed by its ignorance of American history and values.
Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney ...

Rep. Brendan Boyle (D-Pa.) ...

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.) ...

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) ...
Adam Kinzinger
@AdamKinzinger

I believe anyone that joins this caucus should have their committees stripped, and the Republican conference should expel them from conference participation. While we can’t prevent someone from calling themselves Republican, we can loudly say they don’t belong to us.
(Rep Katie Hill, D-CA)
Katie Hill
@KatieHill4CA

Let’s just call this America First Caucus what it is: the White Power Caucus.
The America First Caucus is just the White Supremacy Caucus dressed up in racist red, white, and fuck you blue.

Here’s a surprise:

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Adolph Gaetz, etc

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Meanwhile the Trumpestilence is calling Joe Biden a pedophile.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

This will fix things for Frat:

Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene are hitting the road together on a national 'America First Tour'

Poor Margarine, the only Rep that will associate with her is a soon to be indicted sex offender.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I hope she offers Matt money to have sex with her.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:02 am
I hope she offers Matt money to have sex with her.
. . . live on TV :o :
Reps. Matt Gaetz & Marjorie Taylor Green Hold Rally in Florida
Live
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM ET TONIGHT ON CSPAN 41 • CC

Republican Reps. Matt Gaetz (FL) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA) kick off their America First tour at a rally in The Villages, Florida.
The Villages, of course. :roll:
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

The Villages. Hilarious. A veritable hotbed of rabid geriatric ignorance and pent up rage about some ill defined enemy. I've seen this movie like a thousand times in the last ten years.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:12 pm
The Villages. Hilarious. A veritable hotbed of rabid geriatric ignorance and pent up rage about some ill defined enemy. I've seen this movie like a thousand times in the last ten years.
I flipped to it a few times.
First, Frat started talking about how there really is a "Deep State" and cited the FBI's Russia investigation. After only a couple of minutes the signal was lost and CSPAN cited "technical difficulties". :shock:
10 minutes later it was showing a CV-19 discussion not including Frat and Greene.
Next time I checked Greene was talking about debating AOC on the Green New Deal, something the entire world knows will never happen because AOC is brilliant and Greene is an imbecile.
Then, Joe was talking and after that the Stratcom commander. I never saw Frat and Greene again.
:wtf: Must be the "Deep State". :clap: :lol:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

OMFG

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 3:11 pm
OMFG

I would donate to his campaign.

Matt Gaetz says $155k to close on yacht with his fiancee ‘went missing’

:confusion-scratchheadblue: Good to know how "fiscally responsible" he is.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Do you suppose he knows everybody outside his district thinks he's a slobbering sleazebag idiot? Uh oh, seems one of those has won before, maybe we ought to worry.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:01 pm
Do you suppose he knows everybody outside his district thinks he's a slobbering sleazebag idiot? Uh oh, seems one of those has won before, maybe we ought to worry.
It's niche marketing for campaign and PAC donors and maybe for primary votes. Idk if he thinks he can win a general, but he is pretty wingnutty.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Newsmax turned down embattled Republican Matt Gaetz for a job -spokesperson

Ouch.

FILE PHOTO: U.S. Reps. Beavis Jordan (R-OH) and Butt-Head Gaetz (R-FL) arrive to speak to the media on Capitol Hill in Washington
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Look at Jim; he's thinking "man, I'm not gonna do that shit....with girls."