Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF?

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:18 am
I seem to have asked this before, but doesn't she hold a high and (theoretically) responsible post in this evil federal government?
She says words, but doesn't seem to understand definitions.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:28 am
O Really wrote:
I seem to have asked this before, but doesn't she hold a high and (theoretically) responsible post in this evil federal government?
She says words, but doesn't seem to understand definitions.
Sure - I, a private and sometimes reluctant citizen, have said numerous times that I'd vote early and often to make a country out of California, western Oregon and western Washington, give the WA and OR eastern scraps to Idaho, and to Hell with whatever's left of what used to be the "United" States. But I'm not in Congress nor do I hold any office. Seems if you're going to say things like that you ought to have the decency to resign or be booted from office- even if what you said isn't technically illegal.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Yes she does.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
No, she's a member of Congress.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:13 pm
O Really wrote:
Funny. Yeah you and Will Rogers would make a fine couple.
But semi-seriously - a member of Congress is a high ranking government position. Sure not so "responsible" in her case because she's an idiot in the current minority party and they took her off all her committees anyway, but shouldn't a person in that job who makes that type of comment be sacked? Most other jobs you may be able to disagree with particular policy or strategy, but if you're fundamentally opposed to organization's purpose do you get to keep working there? Would Musk-oil salesman let you keep working for Tesla if you publicly said you thought electric cars were inherently unsafe and should be outlawed?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:27 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:13 pm
O Really wrote:
Funny. Yeah you and Will Rogers would make a fine couple.
:thumbup:
But semi-seriously - a member of Congress is a high ranking government position. Sure not so "responsible" in her case because she's an idiot in the current minority party and they took her off all her committees anyway, but shouldn't a person in that job who makes that type of comment be sacked? Most other jobs you may be able to disagree with particular policy or strategy, but if you're fundamentally opposed to organization's purpose do you get to keep working there? Would Musk-oil salesman let you keep working for Tesla if you publicly said you thought electric cars were inherently unsafe and should be outlawed?
No, she represents rural Georgia. Sadly, that's a serious reply. Now if you mean impeached, not with a 50-50 Senate even though a Repug would surely be appointed to replace her.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

"I'm expecting most of our clients to be eldest born of evangelical pastors." :lol:
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Who knew MTG was into such sadism?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Because it's been a week.....

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:04 pm
Because it's been a week.....
Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF? is her own Borowitz Report.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

It's all my fault. For years I've been buying tampons in an effort to thwart the deep state from getting a handle on me from what I buy. Evidently this has now caught up with me. I expect it will be a few weeks before they realize I've been ripping the pull string off the tampons I buy, rendering them useless, or at least a pain in the ass.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:54 pm

You're prophetic.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:06 am
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:54 pm

You're prophetic.

Valedictorian Herschel called it when he almost said,

"At one time, science said man came from apes, did it not?" "If that is true, why are there still" Marjorie Taylor Greene? "Think about it."

He may be onto something.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:06 am
You're prophetic.
It sure is "green" in NM this year. :roll:

Hella timing, people will die In the SE and NE from the heat this week. Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

:o

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:57 am
:o
I've half-wondered if Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF? is a drag queen, nttawwt. She doesn't intend to pass a bill. Rather, she's declaring her solidarity with these East Bay closeted S/M assholes:

Proud Boys terrify children in hate crime attack on Drag Queen Story Hour
"They recorded me on their phones, yelled, called me a 'tr***y,' a 'pedophile,' and an 'it,' and totally freaked out all of the kids. They got right in our faces. they jeered. They attempted to escalate to violence."

He looks smart.
.. The (Alameda County) sheriff’s office said an “active hate crime investigation is underway.” ...
Lock them up! No word yet on whether Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF? is also a fangirl/boy of the Coeur d'Alene, Idaho idiot terrorists.

One response to San Lorenzo:
Michigan AG says 'drag queens make everything better,' suggests 'drag queen for every school': report

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel reportedly said Wednesday that "drag queens make everything better" and that there should be "a drag queen for every school" during an event in Lansing.

Nessel, who was the first openly gay person elected to statewide office in Michigan, made the comments during a civil rights conference while speaking out against what she describes as efforts to divide Americans, Craig Mauger of The Detroit News reported on Twitter.

"Drag queens make everything better. Drag queens are fun," Nessel said, according to Mauger.

"A drag queen for every school," she added.

Mauger wrote that Nessel "acknowledged the ‘drag queen for every school’ line had not been poll tested." ...
Say, if SROs are drag queens they could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus, the concept of armed drag queens might make the closeted S/M Proud Boys more cautious. :o

Then, there's this fascist closeted asshole:
... In Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis recently suggested that the state's child protective services should investigate parents who take their children to drag shows.
:roll:

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Found elsewhere: "Empty G"
LOL.
1312. ETTD.