Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF?

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:37 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:57 am
:o
I've half-wondered if Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF? is a drag queen, nttawwt. She doesn't intend to pass a bill. Rather, she's declaring her solidarity with these East Bay closeted S/M assholes:

Proud Boys terrify children in hate crime attack on Drag Queen Story Hour
"They recorded me on their phones, yelled, called me a 'tr***y,' a 'pedophile,' and an 'it,' and totally freaked out all of the kids. They got right in our faces. they jeered. They attempted to escalate to violence."

He looks smart.
.. The (Alameda County) sheriff’s office said an “active hate crime investigation is underway.” ...
Lock them up! No word yet on whether Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF? is also a fangirl/boy of the Coeur d'Alene, Idaho idiot terrorists.

One response to San Lorenzo:
Michigan AG says 'drag queens make everything better,' suggests 'drag queen for every school': report

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel reportedly said Wednesday that "drag queens make everything better" and that there should be "a drag queen for every school" during an event in Lansing.

Nessel, who was the first openly gay person elected to statewide office in Michigan, made the comments during a civil rights conference while speaking out against what she describes as efforts to divide Americans, Craig Mauger of The Detroit News reported on Twitter.

"Drag queens make everything better. Drag queens are fun," Nessel said, according to Mauger.

"A drag queen for every school," she added.

Mauger wrote that Nessel "acknowledged the ‘drag queen for every school’ line had not been poll tested." ...
Say, if SROs are drag queens they could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus, the concept of armed drag queens might make the closeted S/M Proud Boys more cautious. :o

Then, there's this fascist closeted asshole:
... In Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis recently suggested that the state's child protective services should investigate parents who take their children to drag shows.
:roll:

"They were wearing AK-47 shirts."

They may have been heard chanting, Hey, look at these pictures of our scary guns.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

It would be better if they'd used "von Santis". It was the senior military officers and industrial barons (other vons among them) who enabled Hitler and the Nazis.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

She's lovely.

(Boebert looks like a kicked puppy.)

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:37 am
She's lovely.
Empty G is an evil bitch.
(Boebert looks like a kicked puppy.)
Awww.
Rep. Eric Swalwell Shares Recording Of Death Threat After Marjorie Taylor Greene Attack
The California Democratic slammed the extremist congresswoman for inciting violence and shared audio of a call threatening his children.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) shared an audio recording of a disturbing threat Wednesday that he said he received because of false statements made by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.).

“Marjorie loves to play the victim. But she’s an inciter of violence. Her constant attacks — even after the FBI said I was never suspected of wrongdoing — lead to threatening calls like this,” he tweeted alongside the audio clip. “This caller from today threatened to kill my three children.”

In the recording, a man’s voice said: “Hey, you little cocksucker. You still banging the Chinese spy Fang Fang? ... We’re coming to your house this weekend. Gon’ get you and them little mutant bastards, them little mutant offspring of yours. We’re gon’ get ya.”

Earlier Wednesday, Swalwell had shared a story about an interaction with a supporter of former President Donald Trump that happened while the congressman was giving a tour of the U.S. Capitol. He said a man shouted at him and then told his son, “That’s Swalwell. He’s trouble. He doesn’t back Trump.”

:roll: :obscene-birdiered:
Swalwell has been targeted by right-wing disinformation over his past connection to a suspected Chinese intelligence operative named Fang Fang or Christine Fang.

According to a 2020 Axios report, Fang targeted up-and-coming politicians in the Bay Area and the U.S., including Swalwell. Fang reportedly took part in fundraising activity for Swalwell’s 2014 reelection campaign and recommended an intern for his office.

Federal investigators said they alerted Swalwell to their concerns in 2015 and he immediately cut all ties with Fang, Axios reported. He was not accused of any wrongdoing or of passing on any classified intelligence.

Fang allegedly had sexual relationships with at least two Midwestern mayors. Swalwell was not accused of having sex with her.
Empty G lies and imperils kids, say it ain't so!
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Atta girl Marj.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

The site of her in a frilly dress is like a bull in a China shop.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:50 am
The site of her in a frilly dress is like a bull in a China shop.
A bull in a china shop has never made me want to :puke-left: . Your guy steps up again.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger compared Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Christian nationalism comments to the 'American Taliban'

MTG, TRE45ON and the rest of the "Christian" right are Satanists (in a bad way ;) )

More:

Oregon minister rebukes Marjorie Taylor Greene for touting Christian nationalism in political messages: 'She dances with the devil'

Faith Is Powerful. That's Why Christian Nationalism Is So Dangerous
(I started to excerpt, but it's a good essay throughout and not too long)

"The prevalence of Christian nationalism as an ideology makes it the greatest threat to democracy in America today."
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I'm continually amazed at the stuff people are willing to do or say to get a little fame, infamy or notoriety. Do you suppose MTG et. al. realize that in there's anybody who even remembers them in 20 years it will be as a brainless buffoon and gullible fool?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:53 pm
I'm continually amazed at the stuff people are willing to do or say to get a little fame, infamy or notoriety. Do you suppose MTG et. al. realize that in there's anybody who even remembers them in 20 years it will be as a brainless buffoon and gullible fool?
Whatever happened to Michelle Bachmann? :wave:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
As you posted -
In 20 years we'll still be governed by a Christo-fascist dictatorship, and MTG will be an elder hero. Maaybe 50 years from now we'll be tearing down her statues.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:55 pm
:D
... Since January 1, 2021 she has been Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University.

Donald Trump

Bachmann vocally supported then-President Donald Trump, saying in 2017 that he "has had the courage and the fortitude to stand up where other Republicans wouldn't dare to stand up." In December 2020, after the presidential election, she posted a video online praying for a Trump second term. Her online prayer specifically called out the contested election results in Georgia, saying:

Lord, would you deliver these races in Georgia? O Father, would you deliver various local and state races, Father, that they aren't stolen? Would you give us a true vote? And, O God, I personally ask, from myself, Michele Bachmann, Lord, would you allow Donald Trump to have a second term as president of the United States?
Regent University is a private Christian university in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The university was founded by Pat Robertson in 1977 as Christian Broadcasting Network University, and changed its name to Regent University in 1990....
:puke-left:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:44 pm

Guess Minnesota booted her.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:52 pm
Vrede too wrote:

And Switzerland too?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Christo-fascists don't care. Whatever they say or do is blessed by god, even when it's stupid, dishonest, hateful, unpatriotic or illegal.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:55 pm
Speaking of Christo-fascism:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_B ... rly_career
... In 1979, Bachmann was a member of the first class of the O. W. Coburn School of Law, then a part of Oral Roberts University (ORU).[9] There she studied with John Eidsmoe, whom she described in 2011 as "one of the professors who had a great influence on me". Bachmann worked as a research assistant on Eidsmoe's 1987 book Christianity and the Constitution, which argues that the United States was founded as a Christian theocracy and should become one again. In 1986, Bachmann received a J.D. degree from Oral Roberts University. She was a member of the ORU law school's final graduating class, and was part of a group of faculty, staff, and students who moved the ORU law school library to what is now Regent University....
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:17 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:52 pm
And Switzerland too?
:lol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_B ... itizenship
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/ ... itizenship
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:

Lord, would you deliver these races in Georgia? O Father, would you deliver various local and state races, Father, that they aren't stolen? Would you give us a true vote? And, O God, I personally ask, from myself, Michele Bachmann, Lord, would you allow Donald Trump to have a second term as president of the United States?

[/quote]

What do you suppose she took from the very obvious "Fuck, no!" answer she got to her prayers?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:40 pm
Vrede too wrote:

What do you suppose she took from the very obvious "Fuck, no!" answer she got to her prayers?
Probably something along the lines of: It's not over yet.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:34 pm
O Really wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:40 pm
Vrede too wrote:

Probably something along the lines of: It's not over yet.

Trust the plan. :crazy:

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:49 pm
Trust the plan. :crazy:
Perfect.
Whack9 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:16 pm
(tweet)
Anyone else and I would wonder if her account had been hacked.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

That was actually real?

And thanks God for AR-15's. (Glad she dressed for work)

Wish she was standing on Central Avenue in Highland Park a few weeks ago.