Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene WTF?

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:26 am
Whack9 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:44 am
This woman's been in the headlines a bunch lately.

She's being propelled from irrelevancy to stardom by making headlines saying controversial, idiotic, stuff, much like Trump. I wanna blame the news media because you'd think the dumbassery would be enough to ruin her political ambitions. But in this day in age crazy and loud and controversial and "telling it like it is" earns you a place in the GQP spotlight.
It's lucrative.

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s incredible fundraising haul reveals what the GOP is really about
Marjorie Taylor Greene raised more than $3 million in the first quarter of 2021.
Attention whores who use lies to get attention die off quickly when faced with an educated public.

Losing the war on education has far reaching consequences.
It's slack jawed, open-mouthed, dumbfounding torealize just how fucking stupid the average goq voter is. That these idiots will vote for the likes of greene and trump may be proof that we can't come back.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:03 pm
Attention whores who use lies to get attention die off quickly when faced with an educated public.

It's slack jawed, open-mouthed, dumbfounding to realize just how fucking stupid the average goq voter is. That these idiots will vote for the likes of greene and trump may be proof that we can't come back.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution"

Fair enough, I don't believe that Marjorie Taylor Greene or the average GQP voter is a product of evolution, either.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:28 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:03 pm

It's slack jawed, open-mouthed, dumbfounding to realize just how fucking stupid the average goq voter is. That these idiots will vote for the likes of greene and trump may be proof that we can't come back.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution"

Fair enough, I don't believe that Marjorie Taylor Greene or the average GQP voter is a product of evolution, either.

"she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science"

I wonder where she stands on the Curse of Ham?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

By next month, getting the COVID virus will be a badge of honor with the GQP morons. And getting the "D" variant will elevate any GQP moron who is infected with it to the rank of Grand Poobah and Three Raccoon Eyed Cyclops.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

It's said the difference between man and animals is that man has the ability to learn from their mistakes.....maybe not so much.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Goddamn. She's skinned a large penguin (probably while still alive) and fashioned a dress from it. Sick.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:37 pm
Goddamn. She's skinned a large penguin (probably while still alive) and fashioned a dress from it. Sick.
:o :D
Baffling Marjorie Taylor Greene Comment Becomes Instant Meme

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) gave an odd excuse for not disclosing her vaccination status Tuesday that became fast fodder for social media memes.

The far-right lawmaker held a press conference after she was temporarily suspended from Twitter for spreading COVID-19 misinformation, an activity she makes a habit of both online and off.

She was asked by a reporter if she had been vaccinated and whether she agreed with House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), who announced over the weekend he had received his first dose of the Pfizer shot and was confident in vaccine safety and efficacy.

Greene apparently didn’t want to share her own vaccination information. A vaccination announcement, like Scalise’s, could encourage hesitant supporters to take the vaccine as the highly contagious delta variant surges around the country.

“Your first question is a violation of my HIPAA rights,” Greene replied. “You see, with HIPAA rights, we don’t have to reveal our medical records and that also involves our vaccine records.”

That’s not correct. HIPAA applies to medical providers, insurers and other health care entities that have access to medical records. It gives individuals rights and limits over what entities can access their health information.

It doesn’t prevent a reporter from asking about your medical history. And it doesn’t prevent anyone from saying whether they’ve been vaccinated.

But hey, if Greene can use it to duck questions, why can’t everybody else?
Don’t ask what I’m drinking.

It’s a violation of my HIPAA rights
Question: Have you yourself been vaccinated?
Greene: Your first question is a violation of my HIPAA rights
HIPAA is a federal law that keeps sensitive patient health information from being disclosed 👉without the patient's consent or knowledge👈

in other words, Greene could've answered the question, but it would've ruined her hustle
Dresses without pockets is a HIPAA violation.
Giannis making free-throws is a HIPAA violation.
Ketchup on eggs is a HIPAA violation.
Mayonnaise on french fries is a HIPAA violation.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

And the beat goes on........

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

But, but, but they did it too, and they were worser

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:22 am
And the beat goes on........
And on and on and on........
Marjorie Taylor Greene suggests Southerners could 'welcome' Biden's 'police state friends' with guns

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., suggested at a recent Republican fundraiser in Alabama that Southerners could threaten President Joe Biden's "police state friends" with guns if they show up at their homes asking about their coronavirus vaccination status.

The late-July event in Dothan was closed to the media, but a video clip of some of her comments leaked, according to the Alabama Political Reporter.

“You lucky people here in Alabama might get a knock on your door, because I hear Alabama might be one of the most unvaccinated states,” Greene told the crowd, prompting cheers and applause over the state's low vaccination rate. “Well, Joe Biden wants to come talk to you guys. He's going to be sending one of his police state friends to your front door to knock on the door, take down your name, your address, your family members' names, your phone numbers, your cellphone numbers, probably ask for your Social Security number and whether you've taken the vaccine or not.”

She continued: “What they don't know is in the South, we all love our Second Amendment rights, and we're not real big on strangers showing up on our front door, are we? They might not like the welcome they get.” ...
Lock her up.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:37 pm
LOL!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede's Secret Love?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Is that comparable to your pathetic obsession with me?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Jesus in a jalopy.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:01 pm
Is that comparable to your pathetic obsession with me?
Is Vrede claiming he resembles MTG?

I cannot say that would surprise me.

They probably share the same IQ, if not adherence to facts.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Are you pretending to be too stupid to understand what is being compared as a cowardly deflection from your pathetic obsession, or are you really just that stupid?

How is it that I keep stomping you on IQ and facts then? Where do the O Reallys, Whack9 and billy.pilgrim live?
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

I rest my case.

Vrede has all the charm and tact of MTG.

Almost.

She probably beats him in the charm, tact, and looks departments.

As for where those forum members live, if it's not in their profiles, perhaps it's none of my business.