Wingnut Man states that aren't Florida, Alabama, Georgia, or the Carolinas

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnut Man states that aren't Florida, Alabama, Georgia, or the Carolinas

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:09 am
Any bets that the judge is a good church going Christian?
Idk about that, but:

He is GQP;
He lost a primary in May;
This 30-day suspension lasts through the end of his term 8/31;
He was on the bench for 8 years;
He ruled against Big Pharma and the suspension is partly because he spoke publicly about it;
He had been reprimanded in 2020 for years of sexting with women that had cases before him, often wearing his robes.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireSto ... s-87634721
https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-jud ... his-robes/
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Well, I would have felt better to report this from, say Mississippi, but unfortunately it seems that some in Illinois are shitting on their own food. Okay, so maybe not directly, but my headline is as close as the average headline is anymore

https://www.yahoo.com/news/editorial-to ... 00469.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GQP Alabama Men...

GOP group apologizes for mistakenly posting KKK image

... The Lawrence County Republican Party intended to post an image of the GOP elephant on its Facebook page, but ended up using one in which the white spaces between the animal's legs were drawn to resemble hooded Klansmen....

“I would like to offer a deep and sincere apology for a picture that temporarily appeared on this page last night. A google search picture of a GOP elephant was used and later found to have hidden images that do not represent the views or beliefs of the Lawrence County Republican Party," Shannon Terry wrote in a Facebook post apologizing for the use of the image....

The image had been used in a 2020 article in Mother Jones accusing the GOP of racism....
Here's the Mother Jones article and pic:

The Republican Party Is Racist and Soulless. Just Ask This Veteran GOP Strategist.
Stuart Stevens says he now realizes the hatred and bigotry of Trumpism were always at the heart of the GOP.

Even IF posting it wasn't intentionally racist, how stupid are the Lawrence County RepuQs to not notice the "hidden images" ( :roll: ) of the Klansmen? :lol:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: A Texas Woman

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: A Texas Woman

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:38 pm
Praise Jesus ya'll.

‘You unleash hell on your kids’: Central Texas mom warns parents about ‘Hocus Pocus 2′

Twitter wasting no time having some fun.

:lol: You beat me to it. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ratatouille has "sex scenes"??? I forgot about them so I googled and found:

Things Only Adults Notice In Ratatouille

"Ah, that will discuss the 'sex scenes,'" I thought. There's:
Ratatouille deals with themes of sexism
Nope, no sex there.

Then:
Linguini falls for Colette incredibly fast

A kiss is a "sex scene"? Well, there was that one time when I was 13. :oops:

Ah, here we go, maybe:
Ratatouille has a lot of innuendos

... Skinner tells him to get out and that one can get too familiar with vegetables. This is an innuendo for ... well, to keep it semi-PG, a vegetable fetish.

A couple of more innuendos come when Linguini is trying to tell Colette that he's getting help in the kitchen from Remy. During this whole encounter, Colette is getting ready to blast him with pepper spray, and his poor choice of words don't help her feel any more comfortable. First, he admits that he has a "disturbing" secret, and when he tries to say "rat," he stops midway through the word, prompting Colette to ask, "You have a rash?" But Linguini keeps making things more and more uncomfortable, going on to say that he has "this tiny, little, little ..." while making an awkward gesture of size with his fingers. Adults might get the obvious gag, but it's going to fly over the heads of most children.
:roll: Not over the head of prudish Texas xtian moms with sticks up their asses, apparently. Opps, is that another "sex scene" innuendo?

Tweets:
The fact that Old Yeller is 10x more traumatizing than any Halloween kids movie out there 😂
:(
We read it in middle school and half the class started crying lol
We read Flowers for Algernon in 7th grade! I thought they were gonna have to bring in a therapist because the class was so inconsolable!
:cry:
Try watching Bambi as a child lol...Disney is traumatic stuff lol
I was cheering for the hunter, deer tastes very good
Thank you.

There is too much WITCHCRAFT on TV.

I only watch the Littlest Hobo and Fox News.
Lots of "witches" on Faux Noise.
I once saw a movie where this guy was tortured, nailed to a big tree thing, stabbed with a spear, sealed in a cave and then came back to life a few days later. What sort of sick mind comes up with this stuff?
Bette Midler better not come on me or my family ever again!!
She's got one more time to come on me
Vanilla Bellini is when I was sure this was satire.
Fried cheese had me suspicious, though. 🤣
:doh:
Blaire Erskine (born August 25, 1991) is an American comedian and writer. She is best known for her satirical Twitter videos spoofing various right-wing political figures and fictional Trump supporters. Erskine is a staff writer for Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
The best satire is indistinguishable from reality :-|| . I guess I should have watched and read your link. Erskine is perfectly mocking a now private facebook post by wingnut Jamie Gooch.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:56 pm
Got ya covered.

viewtopic.php?p=174904#p174904
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

East Tennessee competes for the best racist Christmas Parade

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/loc ... 693244007/

"• The Sons of Confederate Veterans joins the Knoxville Christmas parade every year.

• The parade bans "overtly political" messages in the parade, but allows the Confederate imagery.

• After the city relayed a complaint to organizer WIVK, the group was asked to not fly a Confederate flag.

• Courts have upheld the right of parade organizers to ban participants whose messages they disagree with.

Every year at the Christmas parade in downtown Knoxville, there's one float that chills the holiday cheer: the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

The group calls itself a heritage organization that honors the men who fought for the South during the Civil War. But to countless others – including Black Americans and those with knowledge of East Tennessee's deep support for the Union during the war − the group is viewed as supporting white supremacy and distorting our nation's history.

The parade's guidelines for participants are clear: "No overtly political message are permitted in the parade"

should there be stomping?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Boot 'em out, along with the Nazis and Kluxers. It's a frickin' Christmas parade.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Wingnut Man states that are Tennessee, Florida and Alabama

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:34 pm
East Tennessee competes for the best racist Christmas Parade

"• The Sons of Confederate Veterans joins the Knoxville Christmas parade every year.

• The parade bans "overtly political" messages in the parade, but allows the Confederate imagery.

• After the city relayed a complaint to organizer WIVK, the group was asked to not fly a Confederate flag.

• Courts have upheld the right of parade organizers to ban participants whose messages they disagree with.

Every year at the Christmas parade in downtown Knoxville, there's one float that chills the holiday cheer: the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

The group calls itself a heritage organization that honors the men who fought for the South during the Civil War. But to countless others – including Black Americans and those with knowledge of East Tennessee's deep support for the Union during the war − the group is viewed as supporting white supremacy and distorting our nation's history.

The parade's guidelines for participants are clear: "No overtly political message are permitted in the parade"

should there be stomping?
Nah, the wimps will pull out their guns and kids are around. Knoxville is a somewhat Dem city in a somewhat GQP county. I hope there are significant boos and jeers, and would not object to water balloons on chilly days.

A handful of GQP US Sens have endorsed Fascist DerSantis, most have not picked sides yet and one has endorsed TRE45QN - TeleTubberville. :roll:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:06 pm
Boot 'em out, along with the Nazis and Kluxers. It's a frickin' Christmas parade.
I would support parades in front of radio station WIVK and the homes of its execs until they do.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

TN is a hotbed of lunacy except for areas in and around Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis. Most of the rest of the state is in the trump cult. The situation has driven me to get up in the middle of the night just to go outside and see if everything has been blown up or not. I'm sure glad I've got these drugs. shit

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:26 pm
TN is a hotbed of lunacy except for areas in and around Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis. Most of the rest of the state is in the trump cult. The situation has driven me to get up in the middle of the night just to go outside and see if everything has been blown up or not. I'm sure glad I've got these drugs. shit
WIVK - Contact Us
https://www.wivk.com/station-information/

Re:
Should Confederate imagery be part of a Christmas parade? Knoxville organizers think so

Hi,

It saddens me that in 2022 a Christmas parade would be sullied by people honoring slavers and traitors. This hurts WIVK, Knoxville and TN. WWJD? Please ban these traitorous white supremacists from the parade. The season should be about love, respect and good will to ALL.

Sincerely,
(Vrede too)
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:44 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:26 pm
WIVK - Contact Us
https://www.wivk.com/station-information/

Re:
Should Confederate imagery be part of a Christmas parade? Knoxville organizers think so

Hi,

It saddens me that in 2022 a Christmas parade would be sullied by people honoring slavers and traitors. This hurts WIVK, Knoxville and TN. WWJD? Please ban these traitorous white supremacists from the parade. The season should be about love, respect and good will to ALL.

Sincerely,
(Vrede too)
:thumbup: Thanks, hominy. I may have to drop those folks a line myself.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Eastern Tennessee men...

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:26 am
They never replied, surprise surprise.

Friends of yours?
Tennessee man accused of plot to kill FBI agents in latest January 6 charges
Pair allegedly had list of 37 law enforcement agents they planned to assassinate

In the latest in an ever-growing list of criminal charges brought against January 6 rioters, a Tennessee man was arrested on Friday for allegedly plotting to kill the FBI agents who were investigating him.

With the House of Representatives committee on the insurrection preparing to deliver its final recommendations on Monday, 34-year old Edward Kelley of Maryville was charged with conspiracy, retaliating against a federal official and solicitation to commit a crime of violence, reported CNN.

Kelley was already facing charges of assaulting an officer during his participation in the 6 January riots.

Austin Carter, from Knoxville, Tennessee, was also arrested and charged for his involvement in the plot, according to the justice department.

The two men allegedly had a list of 37 law enforcement agents they planned to assassinate, including the agents who arrested Kelley in May for his involvement in the January 6 attack and those who were present for a search of his home, reported the New York Times.
Smart.
... Also on Friday, another January 6 rioter who is a QAnon supporter and self-described “poster boy” of the insurrection was sentenced to five years in prison.

Douglas Jensen, 43, of Iowa was sentenced to 60 months, after a judge ruled that he had led rioters into the breached Capitol building and toward the police officer Eugene Goodman, actions that could have led to mass death, reported the Washington Post.
Nice.
The developments are just the latest in a meticulous and effective law enforcement investigation that has aimed to hold the January 6 attackers to account. As of 7 December, 964 people had been arrested for their involvement in the insurrection, charged with a number of crimes including assault on an officer, destruction of government property and theft, reported Insider.

The list of those arrested for their involvement is expected to grow as the FBI continues to look through media and footage from the Capitol attacks.

Of the 964, about half – 465 – have pled guilty. The longest sentence to date has been for former the NYPD officer Thomas Webster, who got 10 years in prison in September after a judge ruled he assaulted an officer with a metal flagpole when the officer tried to defend the Capitol....
GoMerrickGo
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Eastern Tennessee men...

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:52 am
neoplacebo wrote:

Friends of yours?
Tennessee man accused of plot to kill FBI agents in latest January 6 charges
Pair allegedly had list of 37 law enforcement agents they planned to assassinate

In the latest in an ever-growing list of criminal charges brought against January 6 rioters, a Tennessee man was arrested on Friday for allegedly plotting to kill the FBI agents who were investigating him.

With the House of Representatives committee on the insurrection preparing to deliver its final recommendations on Monday, 34-year old Edward Kelley of Maryville was charged with conspiracy, retaliating against a federal official and solicitation to commit a crime of violence, reported CNN.

Kelley was already facing charges of assaulting an officer during his participation in the 6 January riots.

Austin Carter, from Knoxville, Tennessee, was also arrested and charged for his involvement in the plot, according to the justice department.

The two men allegedly had a list of 37 law enforcement agents they planned to assassinate, including the agents who arrested Kelley in May for his involvement in the January 6 attack and those who were present for a search of his home, reported the New York Times.
Smart.
... Also on Friday, another January 6 rioter who is a QAnon supporter and self-described “poster boy” of the insurrection was sentenced to five years in prison.

Douglas Jensen, 43, of Iowa was sentenced to 60 months, after a judge ruled that he had led rioters into the breached Capitol building and toward the police officer Eugene Goodman, actions that could have led to mass death, reported the Washington Post.
Nice.
The developments are just the latest in a meticulous and effective law enforcement investigation that has aimed to hold the January 6 attackers to account. As of 7 December, 964 people had been arrested for their involvement in the insurrection, charged with a number of crimes including assault on an officer, destruction of government property and theft, reported Insider.

The list of those arrested for their involvement is expected to grow as the FBI continues to look through media and footage from the Capitol attacks.

Of the 964, about half – 465 – have pled guilty. The longest sentence to date has been for former the NYPD officer Thomas Webster, who got 10 years in prison in September after a judge ruled he assaulted an officer with a metal flagpole when the officer tried to defend the Capitol....
GoMerrickGo
Great flash at the end. Still not even a glance at trump.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:52 am
neoplacebo wrote:

Friends of yours?
:lol: Nah. I've been keeping to myself lately. Keeper of my own flame. So far no flameout but it was touch and go there for a while.

And i know what you mean about them never replying....it's an epidemic with them. I rarely ever get anything back from the scathing beatdowns I send out now and then. I'm still gunning for that little religious weasel Robert Jeffries. He's at the top of my list. Marsha Blackburn is also making a comeback with her new advocacy of forcing foreign apps to infiltrate the US to spew bullshit and nonsense. I'm still working on this one. Half a chnce I'll get a reply....my message is quite clear. But they always are..

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:11 pm
:lol: Nah. I've been keeping to myself lately. Keeper of my own flame. So far no flameout but it was touch and go there for a while.

And i know what you mean about them never replying....it's an epidemic with them. I rarely ever get anything back from the scathing beatdowns I send out now and then. I'm still gunning for that little religious weasel Robert Jeffries. He's at the top of my list. Marsha Blackburn is also making a comeback with her new advocacy of forcing foreign apps to infiltrate the US to spew bullshit and nonsense. I'm still working on this one. Half a chance I'll get a reply....my message is quite clear. But they always are..
"forcing foreign apps to infiltrate the US"?
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:

And i know what you mean about them never replying....it's an epidemic with them. I rarely ever get anything back from the scathing beatdowns I send out now and then. I'm still gunning for that little religious weasel Robert Jeffries. He's at the top of my list. Marsha Blackburn is also making a comeback with her new advocacy of forcing foreign apps to infiltrate the US to spew bullshit and nonsense. I'm still working on this one. Half a chnce I'll get a reply....my message is quite clear. But they always are..
Appreciating your humour, but you do know they don't actually read emails, letters, etc., right? At one time, a congresscritter's vote might be affected by the volume of correspondence from constituents, but not anymore. They really don't give a shit.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:43 pm
neoplacebo wrote:

And i know what you mean about them never replying....it's an epidemic with them. I rarely ever get anything back from the scathing beatdowns I send out now and then. I'm still gunning for that little religious weasel Robert Jeffries. He's at the top of my list. Marsha Blackburn is also making a comeback with her new advocacy of forcing foreign apps to infiltrate the US to spew bullshit and nonsense. I'm still working on this one. Half a chance I'll get a reply....my message is quite clear. But they always are..
"forcing foreign apps to infiltrate the US"?
She sent me an email touting her "Open Apps Market Act" that she says will "force big tech to (fill in the blank)" but it's all just bullshit. There's even ads running now from an activist group urging people to call their reps and tell them to vote against it. I don''t know the details of it but if Marsha's behind it, it's gotta be loony.