Wingnut Man states that aren't Florida, Alabama, Georgia, or the Carolinas

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A San Diego mayor

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:43 am
Particularly if one lives in or around a medium to large city, there are countless irritations, annoyances, and inconveniences - many of which are created by the city council, the cops, the school boards/administration, the homeowners association, yada....
Sounds like your mayor - are you in the SD city limits? - is trying to do the right things.
Todd Gloria eyes San Diego police use of military weapons

The use of military weapons and equipment by San Diego police would face greater scrutiny and be more transparent to the public under a new policy Mayor Todd Gloria says he will unveil next month.

The policy is in response to complaints that the Police Department used surplus military equipment to help quell some of the many protests against police violence that took place across the city last year.

Gloria’s staff says the mayor wants there to be unambiguous criteria for when the Police Department can buy military weapons and equipment, what types of items they can buy and in what circumstances those items can be used.
Good. Also:
... The proposed policy is part of a package of police reforms Gloria announced last spring that he says will increase police accountability and transparency of police decision-making.

Other proposals address the use of tear gas and gang injunctions, as well as police hiring practices and training focused on reducing racial bias.

“It’s time for the city to take a hard look at and update its police practices for modern times,” Gloria said. “Every San Diegan should feel safe in our city and have trust in our Police Department.”

Gloria also announced in early August that he has severed the city’s Office of Homeland Security from the Police Department and renamed the newly independent agency the Office of Emergency Services.
Let's hope it's not all smoke and mirrors.
... City officials say they are basing the new military equipment policy on a similar policy adopted years ago by the state of Montana. Many other cities have used that policy as a model.
:thumbup:
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Re: A San Diego mayor

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:30 am
O Really wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:43 am
Particularly if one lives in or around a medium to large city, there are countless irritations, annoyances, and inconveniences - many of which are created by the city council, the cops, the school boards/administration, the homeowners association, yada....
Sounds like your mayor - are you in the SD city limits? - is trying to do the right things.
No, we're in what is called "North Coast" of SD county, but everybody is affected by the city. Gloria looks to be a big improvement on his predecessor Faulkner who actually wasn't an awful mayor for a RepuQ, but took a turn toward the crazy to run for governor. Gloria is half indigenous American with other mixes making him the the first person of some colour and the first (known) gay mayor of San Diego.

O Really
Admiral

Re: Wingnut Man states that aren't Florida, Alabama, Georgia, or the Carolinas

Almost Heaven, West Virginia...

"Woman accepts $100 from police chief so he could rape her teen relative"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accept ... 00862.html

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:47 pm
Almost Heaven, West Virginia...

"Woman accepts $100 from police chief so he could rape her teen relative"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accept ... 00862.html
Are these people representative of those who voted for Joe Manchin?

You know, the guy whose daughter has made millions off price-fixing the cost of a simple device to save people from dying from allergic reactions, the "Epipen"? And the same guy who has made millions off his investments in highly polluting and unsafe mining of coal waste? That Joe Manchin?

Sounds about right.

O Really
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:09 pm

Are these people representative of those who voted for Joe Manchin?

Sounds about right.
Fayette County, 52-42 Manchin.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Fucking Joe Manchin

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

He might as well be a Republican.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Fucking Joe Manchin

Unread post by Ulysses »

Well, in 2022 Manchin probably will get re-elected. Perhaps better than the Republican alternative, but not much.

Meanwhile the Dems need to focus on regaining a bigger Senate majority so corrupt cucks like Manchin cannot torpedo progress.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Manchin. Mansion. Not much difference. He appears to be a modern day Frankenstein who walks a fine line between his own interests and the interests of our nation. West Virginia is slap full of ignorant incestuous offspring and frustrated coal miners with satellite dishes that double as hot tubs. I wouldn't want to deal with it. If I lived there, I'd move.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Wingnut Man states that are Tennessee

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Neo, how dare you expose the chillens to sexy fish pictures

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/09/mom ... orse-sexy/

“'Moms for Liberty” group demands school censor book because drawing of seahorse is too “sexy”'

"The Tennessee group “Moms for Liberty” is demanding that schools give up the freedom to choose the books appropriate for students to read and study – and the Williamson County School District is the latest battleground."

"'The group insists that illustrations of seahorses touching tails together would be appropriate in the 8th grade."'

It is kinda a sexy picture,
but it is also just seahorses
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:52 pm

“'Moms for Liberty” group demands school censor book because drawing of seahorse is too “sexy”'

"The Tennessee group “Moms for Liberty” is demanding that schools give up the freedom to choose the books appropriate for students to read and study – and the Williamson County School District is the latest battleground."

"'The group insists that illustrations of seahorses touching tails together would be appropriate in the 8th grade."'

Well, it was a tossup between sexy fish pictures and fishy sex pictures but decided either would serve to stir up rural TN ignorance. But as for what age is appropriate to expose kids to seahorses touching tails pics, I say the earlier the better.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Fucking Joe Manchin

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:44 pm
He might as well be a Republican.

Joe Manchin Preaching Fiscal Responsibility From His Yacht Feels a Bit on the Nose
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:52 pm

:roll:

Seems we've learned more about the Moms for Liberty's latent equine/piscine bestiality fantasies than we have about what's appropriate for kids. Of course, given the typical Tennessee dads can we really blame them? :o
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Yeah, I'm glad sea horses are able to fuck and enjoy themselves. I don't see what the big deal is. Hell, they don't have any legs. See if you can fuck without legs.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Tennessee Wingnut Women

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:32 pm
Yeah, I'm glad sea horses are able to fuck and enjoy themselves....
That's not something that can be said about Moms for Liberty.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Tennessee Woman

Tennessee woman accused of punching boyfriend in face, ramming head into car and shooting at him

I applaud Tennessee woman's commitment to the task, if not her performance.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Fucking Joe Manchin

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:48 pm
Heat's turning up a bit. :---P :---P

These are his peeps.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Yeah, I'm glad sea horses are able to fuck and enjoy themselves. I don't see what the big deal is. Hell, they don't have any legs. See if you can fuck without legs.
Ask Maddy...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Digging up 2.5 months old posts to respond to just so you can ignore and post after GoCubsGo? Pitiful.
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:25 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Ask Maddy...
Ummm, MadCaw has legs, duh. Plus:
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

If the most unseemly I ever got was to mock a turn like Cawthorn for any aspect of his worthless person, I would be truly a seemly saint. I would not have mocked Bob Dole, for example, for his paralyzed right arm because he was a generally decent person with whom I disagree politically. Cawthorn is not. Cawthorn has no redeeming value whatsoever and it's a shame he's not named Kenny.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:12 pm
Digging up 2.5 months old posts to respond to just so you can ignore and post after GoCubsGo? Pitiful.
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:25 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Ask Maddy...
Ummm, MadCaw has legs, duh. Plus:
Tsk, tsk.... :naughty: