Wingnut Man states that aren't Florida, Alabama, Georgia, or the Carolinas

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnut Man states that aren't Florida, Alabama, Georgia, or the Carolinas

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:20 pm
If the most unseemly I ever got was to mock a turn like Cawthorn for any aspect of his worthless person, I would be truly a seemly saint. I would not have mocked Bob Dole, for example, for his paralyzed right arm because he was a generally decent person with whom I disagree politically. Cawthorn is not. Cawthorn has no redeeming value whatsoever and it's a shame he's not named Kenny.
I'm mocking Useless' anatomical ignorance and hypocrisy more than I'm defending MadCaw.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

California Man ...

California man driving to White House to kill leaders on 'hit list' arrested in Iowa, officials say

... Xiong was pulled over Dec. 21 in Cass County and found to have an AR-15 rifle, ammunition, loaded magazines, body armor and medical kits, Secret Service Agent Justin Larson wrote in a criminal complaint....

Xiong had been driving from his home near Sacramento, California, since Dec. 18 "with the intention of driving straight to the White House ... to kill persons in power," Larson wrote.

Speaking with investigators, Xiong said the "evil individuals he intended to kill" included Biden, Fauci, former President Barack Obama and Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg, authorities said....

Xiong, identified as a grocery store employee from Merced, showed investigators a drawing of the White House grounds, "including a perceived 'weak spot' he identified during his pre-attack research," Larson wrote.

"He added that if released from custody, he would immediately resume traveling to the White House ... and 'do whatever it takes' to complete his plan," the complaint said.

"Xiong stated that he has no intention of returning to California to see his family because he plans on dying while fighting evil demons in the White House," it said.

He was charged with making threats against a former U.S. president.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Doesn't Zuckerberg live in CA? This dumbass evidently started off all wrong and wants to stick with it. The headline should be "Half Assed Assassin Drives Halfway Across Country; Makes Whole Ass of Himself." After all, the paper can't print "....Asshole of Himself" in deference to good taste.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: California Man ...

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:30 pm
Doesn't Zuckerberg live in CA? This dumbass evidently started off all wrong and wants to stick with it. The headline should be "Half Assed Assassin Drives Halfway Across Country; Makes Whole Ass of Himself." After all, the paper can't print "....Asshole of Himself" in deference to good taste.
Palo Alto, less than 3 hours from Merced, and a long way from Iowa. With Solar and Solar's Toy that makes at least 4 assholes from NoCal.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:21 pm

Palo Alto, less than 3 hours from Merced, and a long way from Iowa. With Solar and Solar's Toy that makes at least 4 assholes from NoCal.
Oh, Palo Alto is way way further from Merced than 3 hours. Maybe not driving, but otherwise...

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Connecticut Man freaks out over immigrants in smoothie store.

"A Connecticut man has been accused of going off into a tirade inside a Fairfield smoothie shop that resulted in his arrest.

James Iannazzo, 48, is accused of cursing at the employees and at one point could allegedly be seen throwing a drink at a worker behind the counter in a purported video of the incident. Iannazzo could allegedly be heard calling one employee an "immigrant loser,"'
https://www.foxbusiness.com/small-busin ... rant-loser
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:34 pm

Oh, Palo Alto is way way further from Merced than 3 hours. Maybe not driving, but otherwise...
Um, the driving distance between Palo Alto and Merced is about two hours 20 min (131 miles).

2 hr 22 min (131.1 mi) via US-101 S and CA-152 E (from Google)

Yeah, I guess by foot, or even by bicycle, way further.

-0-?

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:52 am
Connecticut Man freaks out over immigrants in smoothie store.

"A Connecticut man has been accused of going off into a tirade inside a Fairfield smoothie shop that resulted in his arrest.

James Iannazzo, 48, is accused of cursing at the employees and at one point could allegedly be seen throwing a drink at a worker behind the counter in a purported video of the incident. Iannazzo could allegedly be heard calling one employee an "immigrant loser,"'
https://www.foxbusiness.com/small-busin ... rant-loser
Iannazzo?

Mafia Man?

Or just smoothie challenged?

His parents and/or grandparents were probably from Italy, for fuck's sake. NTTAWWT, he just needs to get a grip. Perhaps the police/courts can help him sort out his life during the pandemic?

O Really
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:31 pm
O Really wrote:

Um, the driving distance between Palo Alto and Merced is about two hours 20 min (131 miles).

-0-?
How about by culture, economy, cost of living, job opportunities...etc.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:

-0-?
Um, O Really was replying to me over 3 weeks ago:
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:21 pm
Do the words "less than" have too many syllables for you? I know how you struggle to keep up, but it's on this same page. Geez.
Ulysses wrote:
(signature: obsessed, out of context :crybaby: ignore failure)
Awww. :violin: , Useless.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:29 pm
Ulysses wrote:
O Really wrote:

-0-?
Well, yeah, if that is what you meant, why didn't you just say "with regard to culture, economy, cost of living, job opportunities"?

You taking lessons from Creepy on how to be difficult?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:42 pm
O Really wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:29 pm
Well, yeah, if that is what you meant, why didn't you just say "with regard to culture, economy, cost of living, job opportunities"?

You taking lessons from (?) on how to be difficult?
I knew exactly what O Really meant by "but otherwise..."
O Really wrote:
You're just clueless, Useless, and we're all laughing at you for scolding O Really when you're the closest to Palo Alto and Merced and should have been able to figure it out.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Literalists - to whom analogy is anathema.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Resurrecting a month old post for the purpose of getting spanked and acting butthurt.

Priceless. Useless.

FTFM
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

California Men...

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:16 pm
Resurrecting a month old post for the purpose of getting spanked and acting butthurt.

Priceless. Useless.

FTFM
:thumbup:

Someone, I can't remember who, has been bragging that California, along with Connecticut, is superior to the rest of the nation and that NoCal is superior to SoCal. :roll:

(Northern) California county recalls top official, giving militia-aligned group a path to government

:obscene-birdiered:
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Yeppers, there's some certified moon-howling drooling loonies up there. We've seen some when we've stopped off around Redding. Looks like the inmates are taking over the asylum.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: California Men...

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:40 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:16 pm

Priceless. Useless.

FTFM
:thumbup:

Someone, I can't remember who, has been bragging that California, along with Connecticut, is superior to the rest of the nation and that NoCal is superior to SoCal. :roll:

(Northern) California county recalls top official, giving militia-aligned group a path to government

:obscene-birdiered:

It does seem that the crazies are getting crazier. Is a county by county civil war even doable?
“This is a warning for what’s coming. It’s not going to be peaceful much longer. It’s going to be real … I’ve been in combat and I never wanted to go back again, but I’m telling you what – I will to stay in this country. If it has to be against our own citizens, it will happen. And there’s a million people like me, and you won’t stop us,” he said.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Um.

California is a Blue State.

As is Billy's favorite target, Connecticut.

Most of the states you BRD cucks reside in are, guess what, RED STATES!

So, instead of wasting your time haranguing people here who are on your side of the fence, why not go out and try to make the states you live in more blue?

Hmmpf?

Or are you all just incompetent idiots?

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:55 am
Yeppers, there's some certified moon-howling drooling loonies up there. We've seen some when we've stopped off around Redding. Looks like the inmates are taking over the asylum.
And yet you're lucky enough that California is a BLUE state.

Unlike most of the states the BRD faithful reside in.

O Really
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:42 am
O Really wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:55 am
And yet you're lucky enough that California is a BLUE state.

Unlike most of the states the BRD faithful reside in.
I think you're overdoing a bit on this red/blue schtick. If you live in Redding or Bakersfield, it doesn't matter that California is mostly blue, defined largely by relatively recent election results, because from a cultural/socio-political standpoint, you might as well live in Texas. In fact, if you're a liberal-leaning sort of person, living in Austin TX is better than Bakersfield or Redding.