#LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:01 am
Yikes.
Ditto.
Lauren Boebert stated there hadn't been a single COVID-19 death in Texas since mask restrictions ended in March. Data shows thousands had, in fact, died.

... According to data published by the Texas Department of State Health Services, around 3,600 people have lost their lives to the virus since March 2, which was the day Texas Gov. Greg Abbott lifted all COVID-19 restrictions in the state.

More than 50,000 people have died in Texas since March 2020....

Boebert ... has previously expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory but denied that she is a follower of it, the Guardian reported.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Colorado governor signs gun reform bills into law

Colorado governor Jared Polis on Saturday signed three gun reform bills into law. The new regulations come on the heels of a mass shooting in Boulder earlier this year.

Bill SB21-256 allows cities in Colorado to establish their own gun regulation, overwriting a previous state law that "prohibits a local government from enacting an ordinance, regulation, or other law that prohibits the sale, purchase, or possession of a firearm." While the new law gives local jurisdictions more latitude to set their own gun control regulations, it does prohibit them from enacting regulations that are "less restrictive" than state law....

Polis also signed legislation which will prohibit gun dealers from transferring firearms to another person who was convicted of specified misdemeanor offenses or who hasn't had a background check successfully completed. The third bill requires the Office of Gun Violence Prevention within the Department of Health and Environment to conduct public awareness campaigns that "educate the general public about state and federal laws and existing resources relating to gun violence prevention."

"Recent tragedies around Colorado and the country demand quick and decisive action," Polis said in a statement Saturday. "Together these measures will make our communities safer, keep firearms out of the hands of those who would do harm to themselves or others, and get those in crisis help as soon as possible."

On March 22, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21, allegedly opened fire and killed 10 people in a Boulder grocery store and parking lot. A police officer was among the victims. Law enforcement said that Alissa legally purchased the semi-automatic Ruger AR-556 pistol that was used in the shooting only six days before the attack. He faces a total of 115 charges, including 47 attempted murder charges, and has a preliminary court hearing scheduled for September 7, according to CBS Denver....
Hah, Boebert, you and your homicidal ilk are LOSERS, again.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Living up to her thread title.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/02/politics ... index.html

"Capitol rioter accompanied members of Congress on trip to US-Mexico border"

Cawthorn was there too, hanging with the insurrectionists.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:35 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/02/politics ... index.html

"Capitol rioter accompanied members of Congress on trip to US-Mexico border"

Cawthorn was there too, hanging with the insurrectionists.
... "Hi guys, Congressman Hawthorn is behind me," Aguero tells viewers during his livestream ...
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I know people like Boebert, "Hawthorn", and Green say outrageous things to get attention, and apparently get elected when enough people in the electorate get drunk and say "fuck a bunch of politicians, let's vote for the illiterate racist clown." But really, has there ever been so much media coverage of minority party first-term congress-critters who have no power and do nothing?

Politics has always been part theatre, but has now turned into "stupid pet tricks."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:23 am
I know people like Boebert, "Hawthorn", and Green say outrageous things to get attention, and apparently get elected when enough people in the electorate get drunk and say "fuck a bunch of politicians, let's vote for the illiterate racist clown." But really, has there ever been so much media coverage of minority party first-term congress-critters who have no power and do nothing?

Politics has always been part theatre, but has now turned into "stupid pet tricks."
I think the more mainstream RepuQs appreciate the distraction from the true evil being done, and the stupid pets are perfectly comfortable appealing to and raising buckets of money from the wingnut niche.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:24 pm
O Really wrote:

I think the more mainstream RepuQs appreciate the distraction from the true evil being done, and the stupid pets are perfectly comfortable appealing to and raising buckets of money from the wingnut niche.
The BFF from the curvy couch went a long way in introducing the American public to an entirely new level of misunderstanding reality. Cawthorn or HaHathorn is simply the product of popular news.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

O Really wrote:

The modern Republican party could just as accurately be represented by a cadre of trained apes who automatically start howling and throwing shit every time any of their batshit crazy ideas or leaders are denigrated or disparaged in any way. It's the sort of behavior tailor made for the lazy and stupid. And I'm not referring to the apes being lazy and stupid; just the QOPers.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:43 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:24 pm
O Really wrote:

The BFF from the curvy couch went a long way in introducing the American public to an entirely new level of misunderstanding reality. Cawthorn or HaHathorn is simply the product of popular news.

Duh

https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-mu ... or-america

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Seriously?

She's like a sad carnival barker.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Crap.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:37 am
Crap.
:D The tweet's now unavailable, too. It was about how she's whining about people that suck up govt benefits while having gotten PPP funding herself.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:31 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:37 am
Crap.
:D The tweet's now unavailable, too. It was about how she's whining about people that suck up govt benefits while having gotten PPP funding herself.
That's weird.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:35 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:31 am
That's weird.
When one falters another steps up.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/aoc-goes-bat ... 06450.html
"We’re here to tell government we don’t want your benefits. We don’t want your welfare. Don’t come knocking on my door…you leave us the hell alone."
-- Colorado Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)
"Tell ‘em loud and proud girl! GOP will strip your unemployment protections and dismantle any semblance of a public safety net we have left," Ocasio-Cortez said in a tweet Saturday night. "Then make working people pay way more for everything on low wages while Wall St gets a meal ticket!

"Good ol conservative values baby."

-- New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter
:---P
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

If you play this without audio, all's she's lacking is the stripper pole.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Trampstamp++

Why am I not surprised.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

If only there was some way to prevent her from talking...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:45 pm
Trampstamp++

Why am I not surprised.
Not that I object to them, but:
Alabama License Plate
:lol: I never heard that one before.

Ha, she wasn't smart enough to lock up:
thelaurenboebert.com
Lauren's Short lived "Modeling Career." is just one page from it.
Professional Criminal is another page.
:---P

Here, let me cover that up with my high school diploma . . . Oopsie.
She's going to have a short lived political career, too
Idk, it is western CO and she's raking in tons of cash.
1312. ETTD.