#LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:11 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:15 am
If she had a disability I would mock it. I've even lately decided to hate her parents.
:thumbup:

HISTORIC: Lauren Boebert Breaks The Stupid Barrier

:clap: 3:00 - I'm pretty sure that I've never heard a hospital CEO trash his/her congressperson before.

neo called it. That's 2 vote for ugly. That little pointy chin - I can't begin to imagine that thing punctuating everything she says to me.

How are vaccines racist?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:30 pm
neo called it. That's 2 vote for ugly. That little pointy chin - I can't begin to imagine that thing punctuating everything she says to me.

How are vaccines racist?
neoplacebo didn't call her outwardly ugly, Useless did. We all agree that she's ugly on the inside.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:10 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

How are vaccines racist?
neoplacebo didn't call her outwardly ugly, Useless did. We all agree that she's ugly on the inside.
If Lauren were physically ugly, she'd be even more ridiculous. Consider Marjorie. See what I mean?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:10 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

How are vaccines racist?
Then I mis-read his comment.
Personally, I don't see anything physically attractive about her. Maybe her insides shine through.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:03 am
Yuck.
Guess there are some who get excited by white trash.

Wonder if she's still proud of her body art.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

You lost the tattoo war 30 years ago, gramps.

"Eye of the beholder." My only comment on Useless' "ugly" tangent is and remains:
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:26 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:23 pm
Stupid and ugly. Boebert checks all the boxes.
I don't think that she's ugly on the outside, and isn't that "mocking a disability" if she is?
Nor do I think it's relevant. We wouldn't be discussing it at all if Boebert had AOC's politics. Or to cite another example, I don't think we've ever commented on Pelosi's appearance, other than how cool she looked in her shades as she was exiting that Whitehouse meeting where she owned Dolt. 45.

Internet lights up over Pelosi's sunglasses (2" vid)

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) gets the rock star treatment as the internet lights up over her shades. CNN's Jeanne Moos reports.
Last edited by Vrede too on Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Boebert's go a decent bod, and a face that doesn't scare small kids. She does have, whether intentional or not, a look of low-class trampiness that not everybody has. Her pose in the pic isn't that much different from some of Paige Spiranac's, but Spiranac has a country club California girl look that Boebert probably couldn't pull off if she tried.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:24 pm
Boebert's ...
FYI: I edited while you were posting.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Besides, why can't you mock/make fun of/criticize/ridicule the appearance of a person who makes appearance part of his/her persona? Maybe in general you wouldn't mock a blind guy, but if the blind guy is holding his gun trying to look like a sharpshooter, maybe a bit of mocking is in order.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I don't know about you guys, but if I were in bed with Lauren about to make the beast with two backs and saw that hideous ink on her left side I'd reach for some sandpaper or at least ask her if she'd been conscious when it happened.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:12 pm
I don't know about you guys, but if I were in bed with Lauren about to make the beast with two backs and saw that hideous ink on her left side I'd reach for some sandpaper or at least ask her if she'd been conscious when it happened.
Maybe you should drink a bunch of Southern Comfort and get blind drunk.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:05 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:12 pm
Maybe you should drink a bunch of Southern Comfort and get blind drunk.
Well, I guess that would result in postponement of the festivities, at least for a while. Maybe having some duct tape for her mouth and a bucket of white out for her side would also work. But overall I'd rather be in a car wreck than be in bed with that bitch.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ha ha.

Giggle giggle.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:08 pm
Ha ha.

Giggle giggle.
Wow!!! Anyone else and I'd think cruelty, but she's an airhead.
Who wants to tell her…
She should challenge him to an IQ test … whoever breaks 80 gets KR as their intern
I think she has a leg up in the race.
Downhill or uphill?
Literally a race to the bottom.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Doesn't excuse a thing, but it explains a lot.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:39 pm
Doesn't excuse a thing, but it explains a lot.
#2 1:15 - Racist #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb's mama actually mentions her hatred of Mexicans in Texas Walmarts, she really did that.
The El Paso Attack Was Not Just a Mass Shooting. It Was a Genocidal Massacre.

August 3, 2021, marked the second anniversary of the mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, that took place on a Saturday morning in 2019 and resulted in the deaths of 23 people and injury of 26 others, ranging in age from 2 to 82.

Twenty-one of the 23 killed were of Mexican origin, and eight were Mexican citizens; another eight Mexican citizens were wounded. The killer was a lone, white gunman, aged 21, named Patrick Crusius, who published an online manifesto immediately prior to the attack where he proclaimed his intent to target those he considered responsible for what he described as the “Hispanic invasion of Texas.” ...
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Rep. Lauren Boebert refuses to publicly apologize to Rep. Ilhan Omar for anti-Muslim remark

... In an Instagram video recapping their conversation, Boebert said she refused to make a public apology directly to Omar and instead demanded the Minnesota Democrat apologize for her "Anti-American" rhetoric.

"Rejecting an apology and hanging up on someone is part of cancel culture 101, and a pillar of the Democrat Party. Make no mistake, I will continue to put America first, never sympathizing with terrorists," Boebert said in her video. "Unfortunately, Ilhan can't say the same thing, and our country is worse off for it." ...
Ummm, Omar has never sympathized with terrorists while #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb routinely inspires and supports them, including the America-hating Jan 6 Trumpette jihadists. Anyone else we could easily accuse of lying and hypocrisy, but it really could be that Boebert is too stupid to see the irony in her whining.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:53 am
Rep. Lauren Boebert refuses to publicly apologize to Rep. Ilhan Omar for anti-Muslim remark

... In an Instagram video recapping their conversation, Boebert said she refused to make a public apology directly to Omar and instead demanded the Minnesota Democrat apologize for her "Anti-American" rhetoric.

"Rejecting an apology and hanging up on someone is part of cancel culture 101, and a pillar of the Democrat Party. Make no mistake, I will continue to put America first, never sympathizing with terrorists," Boebert said in her video. "Unfortunately, Ilhan can't say the same thing, and our country is worse off for it." ...
Ummm, Omar has never sympathized with terrorists while #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb routinely inspires and supports them, including the America-hating Jan 6 Trumpette jihadists. Anyone else we could easily accuse of lying and hypocrisy, but it really could be that Boebert is too stupid to see the irony in her whining.
MTG is stepping in it. :-H

viewtopic.php?p=150014#p150014