Mass Shootings

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Mass Shootings

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:42 pm
Same here for a BB gun. We all got shotguns at 12, but no one owned a handgun. Guns were for hunting and protecting the sheep from wild dogs. There wasn't any kind of culture around guns.
Feral dogs are a bad thing? :P
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:59 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:42 pm
Same here for a BB gun. We all got shotguns at 12, but no one owned a handgun. Guns were for hunting and protecting the sheep from wild dogs. There wasn't any kind of culture around guns.
I've never understood why people dump unwanted dogs in the country. Do they think that they will carve out a life on their own?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:33 pm
Vrede too wrote:
I've never understood why people dump unwanted dogs in the country. Do they think that they will carve out a life on their own?
I guess it depends on whether there are sheep untended by 12 year olds with shotguns. ;)

:---P :---P
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:13 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:33 pm
Vrede too wrote:
I guess it depends on whether there are sheep untended by 12 year olds with shotguns. ;)

:---P :---P
I have no idea what you are trying to say
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:58 pm
The tweets are related to "Mass Shootings" only, not you. Does something confuse you about our feral dogs banter?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I consider it very appropriate that all the windows and sliding doors in Bobo's house are covered and that there are no presents under the tree. Let's hope it stays that way.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:20 am
I consider it very appropriate that all the windows and sliding doors in Bobo's house are covered and that there are no presents under the tree. Let's hope it stays that way.
Where's ammosexual daddy/hubby in this "family" pic?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:15 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:20 am
Where's ammosexual daddy/hubby in this "family" pic?
I will guess that he took the photo.....through the camera mounted on top of his gun.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:42 am
I will guess that he took the photo.....through the camera mounted on top of his gun.
:) Too stupid to operate the delay function?

John Hagins, Caught With Rifle, Wanted to 'Enact a Columbine' at Florida College: Police

Police in Daytona Beach, Florida said Thursday that they arrested a 19-year-old student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University for allegedly "plotting to shoot up the campus on the final day at the school before winter break."

... Campus security notified police early Thursday morning after they received a "concerning tip" from students that led to the arrest.

Investigators found social media messages in which Hagins allegedly "laid out his plans to bring a folding gun to the campus tucked inside a backpack along with hundreds of rounds of ammunition."

... Orlando news station WKMG reported that Hagins was communicating with two other students on Snapchat and allegedly sent messages about wanting to "enact a Columbine," referring to the 1999 mass shooting at Columbine High School in Colorado.

Police set up a perimeter around Hagins' apartment on Thursday and arrested him, finding a collapsible rifle and several rounds of ammunition in his backpack, according to WKMG. Young said that Hagins allegedly planned to go to a gun range before heading to the university on Thursday.

"This was all a part of the plan because today the campus will be packed because everybody has to be there to take their final exam," Young said, according to the news station.

In their news release on Thursday, Daytona police said investigators are still trying to determine a motive but said they have "learned that Hagins was in danger of failing classes at [Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University] and was also cited for a traffic infraction while on campus yesterday."

The arrest in Florida comes just over a week after a mass shooting at Oxford High School, in Oxford Township, Michigan, that left four students dead and several others injured.

In the wake of the recent shooting, several students around the U.S. have been arrested and accused of making threats against schools, including a 13-year-old in Michigan who was arrested and charged with a felony after allegedly threatening a local middle school.
Yet another ammosexual White boy wannabe terrorist, fortunately so stupid as to brag beforehand.

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Prosecutor: Oxford school shooting suspect's mom had affair while son spiraled

And much much more about the parents' culpability. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for the 15-year-old mass murdering Ethan Crumbley. Lock the parents up!
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:02 pm
Prosecutor: Oxford school shooting suspect's mom had affair while son spiraled

And much much more about the parents' culpability. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for the 15-year-old mass murdering Ethan Crumbley. Lock the parents up!
Yeah, and consider that this situation can safely be said to be prevalent in several tens of thousands of American "families."

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:20 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:58 pm
The tweets are related to "Mass Shootings" only, not you. Does something confuse you about our feral dogs banter?
Billy was objecting to (city) people dumping their unwanted canines in the countryside, where likely they will become feral and attack local livestock.

You came out with, "Feral dogs are a bad thing? :P "

Why did you ask that?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:59 pm
Billy was objecting to (city) people dumping their unwanted canines in the countryside, where likely they will become feral and attack local livestock.

Why did you ask that?
Guess. It doesn't seem that billy.pilgrim needs or wants to know.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:07 pm
Ulysses wrote:

Why did you ask that?
( :obscene-birdiered: )
We're done here.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:08 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:07 pm
Ulysses wrote:

Why did you ask that?
Guess. It doesn't seem that billy.pilgrim needs or wants to know.
( :crybaby: )
Looks like Useless is too stupid to figure it out, or he doesn't have the balls to admit that he already knows and is so butthurt that he was dishonestly exploiting billy.pilgrim in trying to start a fight. He'll never have the balls to admit either.

Poor thing.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I guess I nailed it. Run away, Useless, run away.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Cool that Remington also filed bankruptcy.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Yeah, this is good, and bodes well. Plaintiffs often settle when they find the amount offered to be a "win." Defendants settle when either (a) the cost of settlement is way less than the cost of proceeding; or (b) they don't expect to win in court. Either of those is good from the perspective of the good guys.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:43 pm
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's civil not criminal but a door has opened.

Sandy Hook families settle with Remington marking 1st time gun maker is held liable for mass shooting
Coincidental or intentional timing? Yesterday was the 4th anniversary of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting (Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II semi-automatic rifle).

This $73 million Remington settlement was with the families of only 9 of the 28 Sandy Hook dead and injured. What happens with the rest?
1312. ETTD.