Ukraine

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Ukraine

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Things are turning around for Vlad.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:08 pm
Easy target. :evil: :thumbup:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:08 pm

He's probably got his own zip code.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

:shock: I bet trump wishes he'd had some generals like that one. Hell, that dude could overturn an election single handed and then work out on a bus.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:02 am
:shock: I bet trump wishes he'd had some generals like that one. Hell, that dude could overturn an election single handed and then work out on a bus.
"work out on a bus"?

Russian tank blown up while navigating Ukrainian minefield

Whoa.

Ukrainian 'Kraken' special ops destroy Russian headquarters

Nice shot.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:43 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
"work out on a bus"?

Russian tank blown up while navigating Ukrainian minefield

Whoa.

Ukrainian 'Kraken' special ops destroy Russian headquarters

Nice shot.
I mean the guy could beat up a bus. Hell, he had to destroy a tank just to get out of it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:14 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:43 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
"work out on a bus"? ...
I mean the guy could beat up a bus. Hell, he had to destroy a tank just to get out of it.
:thumbup: He could be used to block a water main to a besieged city.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Damn, the material in that uniform could clothe a platoon.
neoplacebo wrote:
:lol: He should have saved the Cheetos until he got out of the tank. Remember, Ukraine, there are no walruses in the Black Sea. Fire at will.
Ukraine wins back control over Snake Island

Russia says it has evacuated its soldiers stationed on Snake Island, the Ukrainian outpost in the Black Sea that had been invaded by Russia in late February.

Snake Island, also known as Zmiinyi Island, is a strategic outpost off the southern coast of Ukraine that has taken on heroic proportions in Ukraine's fight against Russia after Ukrainian soldiers there refused to surrender the island in a February battle.

Ukraine's southern forces have been striking the island to take out Russian outposts in recent days. Russia's defense ministry said it left the island as a "goodwill gesture."
:lolno:
... "Unable to withstand the fire of our artillery, missile and air strikes, the occupiers left Snake Island," Valery Zaluzhny, the head of Ukraine's armed forces, said in a video speech on Facebook.

The Russian retreat from Snake Island is a strategic win for Ukraine and a boost for morale as resources run low in the east, where Russia is trying to take more territory.

Russia has managed to blockade key Ukrainian Black Sea ports, preventing critical foodstuffs including grain to be exported. Ukrainian control over Snake Island gives Ukraine's armed forces a chance to disrupt Russian shipping lanes in the Black Sea and weaken Russia's hold on southern Ukrainian land.

The island was originally occupied by Russia in late February in a battle that became internationally known when Ukrainian soldiers refused to surrender despite calls from the Russian warship, the Moskva, to put down their arms.

A soundbite in which they told the Moskva, "Russian warship, go f--- yourself!" went viral after being shared publicly by a Ukrainian government spokesperson. The Moskva was sunk by Ukrainian forces in April.

The Ukrainian soldiers stationed on Snake Island were briefly detained under Russian occupation but were freed in March as part of a prisoner swap.
:happy-cheerleaderkid:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Found:
It was a gesture of goodwill from the Russian commanders to the Russian soldiers on that island, as they could not survive too much longer under sustained Ukrainian bombardment.
I think Ukraine should give Russia an opportunity to do more "goodwill gestures" by hammering Russia's forces elsewhere and forcing them to retreat even more.
The Yooks are already helping them out by switching their ships into submarines.
As a scuba diver, I like to say that the Ukrainians are helping the Russians create artificial reefs.
I think Russia should continue their good will gestures for all of Ukraine including Crimea.
Ka-52 (Alligator)
The pride of the Black Sea fleet, the Moskva, was sank on 14 April from two Ukraine Neptune missiles.
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:36 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
:lol: He should have saved the Cheetos until he got out of the tank. Remember, Ukraine, there are no walruses in the Black Sea. Fire at will.
No doubt about it. He could also feed a platoon for about a week. I wonder what his official vehicle is; a fucking hot tub on wheels?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:36 pm

neoplacebo wrote:

Ukraine wins back control over Snake Island
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:57 pm
No doubt about it. He could also feed a platoon for about a week. I wonder what his official vehicle is; a fucking hot tub on wheels?
He just tucks his arms in and an APC pushes him around like a beach ball.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

The poor bastard would probably like to have a blow job but his dick hasn't been seen in years.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:14 pm
The poor bastard would probably like to have a blow job but his dick hasn't been seen in years.
:o :D Salad tongs to urinate? Diapers?

Breaking news: General Pavel was thrown in the air by a mine. His injuries were minor, but the squad he landed on all died.

Ukrainian troops use drone to drop bomb on Russian soldiers in a trench

Nice shot. Entirely gravity or guided?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:54 am
neoplacebo wrote:

Breaking news: General Pavel was thrown in the air by a mine. His injuries were minor, but the squad he landed on all died.
The guy is so tough he uses those 12" diameter big mines as dinner plates. He's more than tough; they say he's at least 95% gristle. No container yet devised can contain his DNA.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:55 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:54 am
neoplacebo wrote:

The guy is so tough he uses those 12" diameter big mines as dinner plates. He's more than tough; they say he's at least 95% gristle. No container yet devised can contain his DNA.
:thumbup:

Russian tanks EXPLODE after head on strikes by Ukrainian firepower

Got 'em.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

What a difference in the world - all of it, including Ukraine, since K9nanny started this thread in 2014. Makes the head spin, and not in a good way.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

The cerebellum flaps crazily against the underside of the skull as the eyes bug out. Meanwhile, trumpers remain silent on what for 80 years has been US policy. Namely, standing up for representative government against notional strongmen. What a con job. trump has far surpassed P.T. Barnum.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:07 pm
The cerebellum flaps crazily against the underside of the skull as the eyes bug out. Meanwhile, trumpers remain silent on what for 80 years has been US policy. Namely, standing up for representative government against notional strongmen....
... except the dozens of times when they were "our" notional strongmen.

I used to know a song title something like "Gut shoot Somoza", but I can't find it with google or on YouTube. Maybe it was just the product of some garage band friends. It was pretty catchy.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:05 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
The cerebellum flaps crazily against the underside of the skull as the eyes bug out. Meanwhile, trumpers remain silent on what for 80 years has been US policy. Namely, standing up for representative government against notional strongmen....

I used to know a song title something like "Gut shoot Somoza", but I can't find it with google or on YouTube. Maybe it was just the product of some garage band friends. It was pretty catchy.
Ah, yes, back when ignorance was of a more benign and far away flavor..... kept out of sight sort of thing.....Central America, Iran, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan. I guess that was back when America was great; at least ignorance and apathy made it appear that way.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:05 pm
neoplacebo wrote:

I used to know a song titled something like "Gut shoot Somoza", but I can't find it with google or on YouTube. Maybe it was just the product of some garage band friends. It was pretty catchy.
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:29 pm
Ah, yes, back when ignorance was of a more benign and far away flavor..... kept out of sight sort of thing.....Central America, Iran, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan. I guess that was back when America was great; at least ignorance and apathy made it appear that way.
It wasn't that long ago that we supported warlords in Iraq and Afghanistan and fake "democratic" leaders there, along with brutal regimes in Honduras and Colombia. I can't think of any at the moment, though I'm not very informed about Africa. Anyhow, I'm sure we'll do it again if it suits our "interests".
1312. ETTD.