House Republican says he won't accept a border deal because it may help Biden politically

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

House Republican says he won't accept a border deal because it may help Biden politically

Unread post by bannination »

https://www.businessinsider.com/troy-ne ... den-2024-1
"Let me tell you, I'm not willing to do too damn much right now to help a Democrat and to help Joe Biden's approval rating," Republican Rep. Troy Nehls of Texas told CNN this week. "I will not help the Democrats try to improve this man's dismal approval ratings. I'm not going to do it. Why would I?"
Translation: bbbbut what would we campaign on without the border?!?!?!! We have no actual policy positions!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: House Republican says he won't accept a border deal because it may help Biden politically

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: House Republican says he won't accept a border deal because it may help Biden politically

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

A quick Look at Mr. Troy E. Nehls

Of course he went to Liberty U

Nehls “moved to Fort Bend County, Texas, in 1994, and joined the police department of Richmond, Texas.[5] In 1998, he was fired for reasons including destruction of evidence.[6]
(No wonder he shows such empathy for trump - they shred together)
[4] In 2012, Nehls was elected sheriff of Fort Bend County,

In the wake of the FBI search of presidential records at Mar-a-Lago in 2022, Nehls announced his support for Donald Trump for president in 2024 and denounced the FBI and Department of Justice as "corrupt".[28]

in 2022, Nehls published his book The Big Fraud,[29] in which he comments on the 2020 presidential election.”

No word on his book sales
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”