Woman at VP debate calls Obama a communist

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Supsalemgr
Major

Re: Woman at VP debate calls Obama a communist

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

No question she is a loon like all Obama supporters. However, she says she supports Obama so anyone who says she is fake should provide proof of same. Libs just can't run away from the human debris that supports Obama.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

lessthantolerant wrote:
Tertius wrote:Was her name big Big Nasty Rosser? Was she from the carnival in town?

This appears to be a strange attack on another poster who is not involved in this discussion, join this discussion with a comment pertinent to the subject.

You are not a moderator on GoUpstate anymore so you'll have to participate as an adult now.
I thought the insinuation was right on target. Such outburst, from nuts, neither helps the candidate you are supporting nor does it hurt the person protested. Outburst, even snide side comments only annoy the entire audience and make the protester look like they came from a carnival.

I never was the moderator.

However your point is well taken I trust you will set the example.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Sorry Col. Thorny, two wrongs don't make a right.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:So another one who says this didn't happen or now a spoof. Do you have proof of this? Sort of like when Obama and Biden say something stupid it's always a gaff. To be a liberal.
On the other forum folks would post videos of Obama and Biden saying things and the libs still wouldn't believe it. Just think if they would think for themselves just once.
Do you think the woman doesn't know where she got her cell phone?

Do you think she didn't sign a contract for a phone?

Do you think someone gave her a phone and told her it was from Obama and that she believed him?

If so, you wrongly assume she's as credulous and dimwitted as you.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Supsalemgr wrote:No question she is a loon like all Obama supporters. However, she says she supports Obama so anyone who says she is fake should provide proof of same. Libs just can't run away from the human debris that supports Obama.
Do you think she doesn't know where she got her phone?

Do you think she didn't go fill out forms and sign a form with a carrier to get her phone?

Do you think some guy just gave her a phone and told her it was from Obama, and that she believed him?

If so, you wrongly assume that she is a gullible and dimwitted as you.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote: Hey I'm only repeating OBAMA supporters. Have a problem now with your buds take it up with them.
No, ignoramus. "Supporters" is plural. Your video shows ONE Obama SUPPORTER.

Have a problem with English, take it up with your interpreter.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I can't believe you rightie-loons are still harping on that woman. Let's all agree that she's either as ignorant as a rock or a decent actor. Either way, do you really think there's no vids of Republican supporters being idiots? I don't see any Republicans refudiating the support/vote of skinheads, Ayran Brotherhood, American Nazi Party, Teapartiers, and rednecks?

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote: Hey I'm only repeating OBAMA supporters. Have a problem now with your buds take it up with them.

Stinger has nothing to say about one of his buds an Obama's supporter so the name calling starts. So predictable. :lol:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:

Stinger has nothing to say about one of his buds an Obama's supporter so the name calling starts. So predictable. :lol:
I pointed out your logic fail, stupid. It figures that you would never admit it and, instead, dream up another delusional straw man to attack.

You made a mistake. Instead of manning up, you lie and run away again. Lying little coward. SSDD.

lessthantolerant
Lurker

Unread post by lessthantolerant »

Bungalow Bill wrote:Her real problem is that, like so many wingnuts, she really doesn't know what communism is
about and that it has nothing to do with Obama. That's the reason she kept dodging the
query--simple ignorance. "Free" phones started during the Reagan years and later included
cell phones. Obama had very little to do with it. The nutters could either check it out or just
repeat their nonsense about Obama's free cell phones. If you have even any knowledge of
the nutjob mindset, you know they'll pick the latter every time.

Cell phones did not exist during the Reagan years, that would be the answer to that part of your question. Reagan did however did provide access to "land line" phones in homes.

The real question is if someone in the current administration is advertising this program as something being sponsored by the White House. In other words, are they using an existing government program and using it as a campaign tool?

If someone told the woman in the video that this came from an Obama Administration program, who was that person? Who told them to say that?

It seems the current defense of the cellphone program by the left is pretty shallow.

No one is looking into the real question of how this program is being advertised and implemented

Sadly, when dealing with Parasite Nation and their seriously low level of intelligence one has to wonder how easily manipulated they are by Obie's regime.
Obama - Proof Affirmative Action is a stupid idea

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Hey I'm only repeating OBAMA supporters. Have a problem now with your buds take it up with them.

I pointed out your logic fail, stupid. It figures that you would never admit it and, instead, dream up another delusional straw man to attack.

You made a mistake. Instead of manning up, you lie and run away again. Lying little coward. SSDD.

No mistake here you just can't stomach that these are your followers and Obama supporters. So what does the lib do go completely off track and start the name calling like a five yr. old. Suck it up these are the folks you back as Obama supporters.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

when you boil the entire country down to the 2 major political parties, you are bound to get morons, idiots and whacked out crazies on both sides.

when you puff up and hoot and holler cause you done found a loon on the other side and think that you have somehow defined everyone on the other party by this one crazy jackass, you have defined yourself as one of the morons, idiots or crazies who is unable to think for themselves

be it lil tag-along, who repeats everything he hears on fox, or the ranting kernel, understand that your conclusions to this woman indicate that you should, in the kernel's words, "Suck it up these skin heads, klan and tea bag morons are the folks you back as mitten supporters.

one of my favorites has always been the greenville moron with the sign, "get your government hands off my medicare"
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Well they existed during the Reagan years, but they were unwieldy things the size of a
brick. The first "free" cell phones came during the Bush administration. I have no idea if
anyone in the Obama administration is advertising these as his doing. I doubt it. Many
people probably assume that whoever is president is responsible for them, but then many
people don't know what they are talking about. Parasite Nation, more nutjob exaggeration
and idiocy.

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Bunghy and his ilk are pitiful. They are going back to blaming Reagan for the thier failures.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Hey I'm only repeating OBAMA supporters. Have a problem now with your buds take it up with them.

No mistake here you just can't stomach that these are your followers and Obama supporters.

There you go again, dumbass. Same exact mistake you made earlier.

You have a video of ONE person, but you keep saying plural words like "these" and "followers," and "supporters." Is it your inability to read and write in English, do you also have problems with simple math -- like one vs. two, or is this just another logic fail on your part?

Whatever it is, it's another mistake that you won't man up to. Instead, you'll run away and start blathering some other nonsense, lying little coward.

So what does the lib do go completely off track and start the name calling like a five yr. old.

Trying to get it down to your level, since you never seem to understand what anyone says, but I think a five-year-old level is far too high for you.

So, what does the lying little coward con do? Go completely off track, run away from his mistake, and start lying and calling names again?

Yup.

Suck it up these are the folks you back as Obama supporters.[/color][/b]

You can't read, you can't do math, and you can't think. You're batting 1.000 in the stupid department.

There are no "these," "folks," or "supporters."

Defective Thong Logic Fail: I don't back every Obama supporter, just like you don't back every Romney supporter. If so, you would support the anti-Obama racists who support Millard.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

The wingnuts are just as clueless over here as they were on BRN, and that's pretty damn clueless.
Nobody is blaming Reagan for anything. I simply pointed out that this program began during
Reagan's presidency. Whether he had much to do with its implementation, I don't know. As usual,
the nutters think history began today, and don't realize this program has been around for a while.
And I wouldn't call it a failure either, not sure where that came from. Wingnuts=Hilarious.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Here now there's TWO, does this make ya feel all better and tingly down the legs(plural)? :roll: My gosh what a crybaby you are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:

No mistake here you just can't stomach that these are your followers and Obama supporters.

There you go again, dumbass. Same exact mistake you made earlier.

You have a video of ONE person, but you keep saying plural words like "these" and "followers," and "supporters." Is it your inability to read and write in English, do you also have problems with simple math -- like one vs. two, or is this just another logic fail on your part?

Whatever it is, it's another mistake that you won't man up to. Instead, you'll run away and start blathering some other nonsense, lying little coward.

So what does the lib do go completely off track and start the name calling like a five yr. old.

Trying to get it down to your level, since you never seem to understand what anyone says, but I think a five-year-old level is far too high for you.

So, what does the lying little coward con do? Go completely off track, run away from his mistake, and start lying and calling names again?

Yup.

Suck it up these are the folks you back as Obama supporters.[/color][/b]

You can't read, you can't do math, and you can't think. You're batting 1.000 in the stupid department.

There are no "these," "folks," or "supporters."

Defective Thong Logic Fail: I don't back every Obama supporter, just like you don't back every Romney supporter. If so, you would support the anti-Obama racists who support Millard.
Last edited by Colonel Taylor on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Nobody is saying these people you're showing aren't Obama supporters. You're just trying to show that all Obama supporters are like her, or only people like her are Obama supporters. You couldn't be more wrong. And if you were right, you'd be saying that somewhere around half the citizens in the US who are registered to vote are like her. Is that what you believe?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

[quote="Colonel Taylor"]Here now there's TWO, does this make ya fell all better and tingly down the legs(plural)? :roll: My gosh what a crybaby you are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Does it make you "fell" better. But you don't have two who claim there are free Obama cell phones . . . so you're still wrong.

My gosh, what a cowardly little liar you are. Run, Defective Thong, run. Your continuous stream of mistakes is right behind you.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

O Really wrote:Nobody is saying these people you're showing aren't Obama supporters. You're just trying to show that all Obama supporters are like her, or only people like her are Obama supporters. You couldn't be more wrong. And if you were right, you'd be saying that somewhere around half the citizens in the US who are registered to vote are like her. Is that what you believe?
He doesn't know what he's saying. He doesn't know what I'm saying or what you're saying. He's just saying.

Best he can do, I guess.

All Republicans are like Orly Taitz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oevqk0oJb4