The Worker Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Re: The Worker Thread

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough on Tuesday defended the appearance of MyPillow founder Mike Lindell at a coronavirus task force meeting on Monday, with the "Morning Joe" host praising the businessman for refocusing much of his company's production to make 50,000 masks for health care workers amid the coronavirus crisis.

"Everybody was attacking this MyPillow guy," Scarborough said of the reaction to Lindell's short remarks at Monday's briefing from the Rose Garden at the White House. "Here’s my thought: If you’re going to make 50,000 masks and give them to doctors and nurses on the front lines in New York City, I’m fine with you going up."

Article The Hill

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

You're really a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Lindell was not being criticized for making masks; he was being criticized for bowing and scraping to the raccoon eyed juvenile minded moron and pathological liar and then babbling a bunch of religious nonsense. Have you always been unable to see pertinent concepts being presented to you in any form and about any subject? You seem to seize on tangents that don't really represent what the true issues are or you take quotes out of context in order to try and make those quotes applicable to something they're not. What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this just part of being a perpetual victim? Would it be exponentially more difficult for you if Fox "News" did not exist?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

... "God had been taken out of our schools and lives...."
Commandment-level sinful false witness, made blasphemous by the exploitation of god.

Could be somewhere, but I’m not finding in the right-wing Washington Examiner articles or on the My Pillow website that the masks are donations. Won’t it be funny if 1 FAT CAN is cheerleading for someone that’s merely found a better source of profit than his dumb pillows?

“Never let a crisis go to waste.”
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:50 pm
You're really a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Lindell was not being criticized for making masks; he was being criticized for bowing and scraping to the raccoon eyed juvenile minded moron and pathological liar and then babbling a bunch of religious nonsense. Have you always been unable to see pertinent concepts being presented to you in any form and about any subject? You seem to seize on tangents that don't really represent what the true issues are or you take quotes out of context in order to try and make those quotes applicable to something they're not. What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this just part of being a perpetual victim? Would it be exponentially more difficult for you if Fox "News" did not exist?
Liberals want help, just not from anyone that has faith in God.
Never let a sister's gift to Tabletalk go to waste.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

That's a stupid and dishonest conclusion from what I and neoplacebo have posted and I, for one at least, am not a liberal. You fail grade school comprehension, again.

Is this a wussy deflection from your also not being able to find that the masks are donations rather than just a source of higher profits?
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Oh, you're a liberal, like any other foolish one.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:40 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:50 pm
Liberals want help, just not from anyone that has faith in God.
Never let a sister's gift to Tabletalk go to waste.
As usual, the fake Christian avoids answering any questions, tries to deflect the subject to something else, and closely covets his status as a perpetual victim. You seem to also have some sort of fascination over the detail I posted about having a gift subscription to Tabletalk, a religious publication. I hope you enjoy doing that and pointing it out here....I suppose you figure it bothers me that you do this. You just keep on thinking that; that way you can still be a victim of my pity. Actually, you'd really like this Tabletalk publication; the main underlying theme of the majority of the articles is to highlight how the Christian is a victim in modern society. Of course, no practical examples of this are given; just the general assertion that Christians are under attack and are in danger of being wiped from the face of the earth and are somehow victims of people that do not share their views, some random references to how death will be a deliverance, and some of the other standard fare. You'd be nodding your head so much you'd get a headache. And you could still be a victim. Perfect. Never let a chance to be a victim go to waste, baby.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:47 pm
... Is this a wussy deflection from your also not being able to find that the masks are donations rather than just a source of higher profits?
Translation: Yes.
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Typical foolish liberal responses. Masks are in high demand from healthcare facilities. Any company with the capabilities to produce them has been very appreciated in the fight against this National heath crisis. Well, from people on the front lines anyway.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:26 pm
If Trump were Captain of Titanic:

“The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship. Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg."
:D :thumbup:

This lifeboat is my personal lifeboat. It only looks like it belongs to the White Star Line for fair use by crew and passengers. Come along now, family, donors and Stephen Miller.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

"Fake news. There was no ship that ever hit an iceberg. There have never been any icebergs in the ocean and if there had been they would have been put there as a Democrat hoax."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Eric: What's an iceberg?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:01 pm
Ulysses wrote:

“The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship. Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg."

This lifeboat is my personal lifeboat. It only looks like it belongs to the White Star Line for fair use by crew and passengers. Come along now, family, donors and Stephen Miller.
I recently read a book about the Titanic that was written mostly about the wealthy passengers on the ship; who they were, how most of them were returning to America after extended vacations in Europe. One group, the Strauss family from Philadelphia, the old man, his wife, and their twenty something year old son, were prominently featured.....the man and wife went down with the ship, as the wife would not leave her husband, but the son survived. One of the other noble passengers was a naval architect with Harland & Wolfe who was just on board as a routine maiden voyage type assignment; he went down with the ship as well. However, the trump of the era was Bruce Ismay, an executive with White Star, the owner of the Titanic. Bruce took it upon himself to rescue himself along with the women and children; he was ostracized and ridiculed the rest of his life for his actions. It made me realize that trump would have done the same thing.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:41 am
Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

I recently read a book about the Titanic that was written mostly about the wealthy passengers on the ship; who they were, how most of them were returning to America after extended vacations in Europe. One group, the Strauss family from Philadelphia, the old man, his wife, and their twenty something year old son, were prominently featured.....the man and wife went down with the ship, as the wife would not leave her husband, but the son survived. One of the other noble passengers was a naval architect with Harland & Wolfe who was just on board as a routine maiden voyage type assignment; he went down with the ship as well. However, the trump of the era was Bruce Ismay, an executive with White Star, the owner of the Titanic. Bruce took it upon himself to rescue himself along with the women and children; he was ostracized and ridiculed the rest of his life for his actions. It made me realize that trump would have done the same thing.
But somehow his base would claim it a liberal plot and his "numbers" would rise.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:21 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

But somehow his base would claim it a liberal plot and his "numbers" would rise.
Let's imagine that trump and his base are all on the Titanic; things start to go sideways after the iceberg.....it would be fun to see how fast the base becomes educated or at least aware of something they were not aware of previously.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:25 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:21 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

Let's imagine that trump and his base are all on the Titanic; things start to go sideways after the iceberg.....it would be fun to see how fast the base becomes educated or at least aware of something they were not aware of previously.

With their last sputtering breath will they will proclaim in unison, "he will save us because he is one of us".
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:33 am
neoplacebo wrote:
With their last sputtering breath will they will proclaim in unison, "he will save us because he is one of us".
They'll first find the one undocumented Muslim immigrant that was working in (typo corrected) the boiler room and blame him for the sinking.
Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:22 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:33 am
neoplacebo wrote:
They'll first find the one undocumented Muslim immigrant that was working if the boiler room and blame him for the sinking.

The whole thing was about her connection to the mysterious passenger in Steerage A7. Hillary financed the plan for the mussie to smuggle a bomb for allah onto the ship. He believed that it wouldn't be detonated until after he got off, but she killed him too - just like she does everybody who gets in her way.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.