Cawthorn

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Re: Cawthorn

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:04 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:30 pm
Stalking Maddy?

Really?

Don't you all have something better to do?
Not unless you start posting gibberish again.
Stalker.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:30 pm
Stalking Maddy?

Really?

Don't you all have something better to do?
The hood is named in the article and it also shows a pic of the house. Pay attention. Don't you have something better to do than to whine about our noticing what a purely theoretical stalker could do?
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:04 pm
Not unless you start posting gibberish again.
:lol: "unless"?
Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:09 pm
Stalker.
There's the gibberish. Good boy.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Stalker Too

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:21 pm

There's the gibberish. Good boy.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:25 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:11 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:08 pm
Guessing it belongs to the little Mrs. 🙄
Why?
Figured it would be difficult to adapt a two door for his needs.

Maybe I'm incorrect, I just assumed.
Could be, Idk.
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:08 pm
Yeah, not only that, but he'd have to have levers to work the pedals. It might be that his former friend who was in the car wreck with him, the son of Bob Ledford, the RV dealer, might have possibly given him a deal on some sort of super Qmobile.
I assumed there are conversion kits for all cars. Maybe I'm wrong.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:24 pm
Stalker Too
Whiny gibberish. Fascinating that you're defending Mad, Quseless.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:26 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:25 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:11 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:08 pm
Guessing it belongs to the little Mrs. 🙄
Why?
Figured it would be difficult to adapt a two door for his needs.

Maybe I'm incorrect, I just assumed.
Could be, Idk.
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:08 pm
Yeah, not only that, but he'd have to have levers to work the pedals. It might be that his former friend who was in the car wreck with him, the son of Bob Ledford, the RV dealer, might have possibly given him a deal on some sort of super Qmobile.
Back in the mid 60's a friend of mines dad was partially crippled from polio and he had a hand lever to the right of the steering wheel that would apply the brakes because he couldn't move his left leg and was limited with his other leg. Lucky that his job was a radio announcer.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:26 pm

I figured him getting in and out and chair stowage would be the obstacle, I think hand controls can be installed on any car.

Yeah, also takes a pretty portable chair that stows easily and doesn't have a place for you favorite Bowie knife or machete.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:30 pm
Back in the mid 60's a friend of mines dad was partially crippled from polio and he had a hand lever to the right of the steering wheel that would apply the brakes because he couldn't move his left leg and was limited with his other leg. Lucky that his job was a radio announcer.
From what I've read, Cawthorn's condition is classified as "partially paralyzed". I don't know if that means he has some leg movement or what. Since his legs don't appear all shriveled up, I suspect he has some leg function. And after living in Berkeley for over a decade, I encountered a lot of people in wheel chairs. The Center for Independent Living wasn't far from home.

Anyway, it's a bit unseemly to mock Cawthorn's disability, while stalking him. Can we not do better than that?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:40 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
From what I've read, Cawthorn's condition is classified as "partially paralyzed". I don't know if that means he has some leg movement or what. Since his legs don't appear all shriveled up, I suspect he has some leg function. And after living in Berkeley for over a decade, I encountered a lot of people in wheel chairs. The Center for Independent Living wasn't far from home.

Anyway, it's a bit unseemly to mock Cawthorn's disability. We can be better than that, can't we?
Nobody is mocking his disability; just the fact that he can't operate a car in the usual fashion. And I've also noticed that his legs don't appear to be atrophied. But I've been mocking your disability regarding the English language on a pretty steady basis. Study up. Or not.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:

Anyway, it's a bit unseemly to mock Cawthorn's disability, while stalking him. Can we not do better than that?
More whiny gibberish. Why are you going to such pitiful extremes to defend Mad, Quseless?
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:43 pm
Nobody is mocking his disability; just the fact that he can't operate a car in the usual fashion. And I've also noticed that his legs don't appear to be atrophied. But I've been mocking your disability regarding the English language on a pretty steady basis. Study up. Or not.
:thumbup: We can be certain that Quseless will never have the integrity to ID this supposed disability mocking, nor will he have the balls to retract.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:33 pm
I figured him getting in and out and chair stowage would be the obstacle, I think hand controls can be installed on any car.

Yeah, also takes a pretty portable chair that stows easily and doesn't have a place for you favorite Bowie knife or machete.
No worries when he can just use his AR-15 to force bystanders to assist him.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

Anyway, it's a bit unseemly to mock Cawthorn's disability. We can be better than that, can't we?
I know very well that your "mocking" is just a big act on your part. I have very good command of the English language, at least as far as any American goes, and find your repeated attempts at slamming it mildly amusing. What is quite funny is when I deliberately cross the boundaries and then I get to watch you act like the jerk you've always admired but could never quite be in person.

But you know, you be you. It takes all kinds to fill the hold of a sinking ship, and you're #1 in my book.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:52 pm
More whiny gibberish. Why are you going to such pitiful extremes to defend Mad, Quseless?

:thumbup: We can be certain that Quseless will never have the integrity to ID this supposed disability mocking, nor will he have the balls to retract.
Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:02 pm
( :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: )
Exactly as predicted.

Oh look who does mock Mad's disability, repeatedly:
Ulysses wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:37 pm
Maddy is dain bramaged.
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:31 pm
Maddy clearly is dain bramaged ...
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:39 pm
Cawthorn is dain bramaged.
Hypocrisy much? Or, is it your own "dain bramage" that you mysteriously "forgot"?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
I know very well that your "mocking" is just a big act on your part. I have very good command of the English language, at least as far as any American goes, and find your repeated attempts at slamming it mildly amusing. What is quite funny is when I deliberately cross the boundaries and then I get to watch you act like the jerk you've always admired but could never quite be in person.

But you know, you be you. It takes all kinds to fill the hold of a sinking ship, and you're #1 in my book.
Ironic gibberish. The hold of a sinking ship fills with water, no point in filling it with neoplacebos or other "kinds". ESL much?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

Bullshit, bullshit, and bullshit. I don't do "acts" and I don't mock anything that doesn't deserve to be mocked. If you have very good command of the English language, you go to quite a lot of trouble to conceal that and the fact that you find my "slamming" your supposed linguistic expertise humorous only goes to show that you actually don't have the linguistic ability you claim. Finally, deliberate ignorance, or "crossing the boundaries," is indistinguishable from genuine ignorance to a random observer of that ignorance. As an example of this that you MIGHT be able to comprehend, if you saw someone choking there's no way in hell you can tell from a glance if they're really choking or faking it. But if that person, upon further observation, continues to choke and start turning red you can reasonably conclude that the person is, in fact, choking. Now since you are a repeat offender with regard to inability to master our language I conclude that you really are linguistically handicapped.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Oh, my.

Someone has got the vapors again.

Or maybe he's choking.

Guess what?

I don't give a flying fuck.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:39 am
Oh, my.

Or maybe he's choking.

Guess what?

You always say that about things that you care enough to respond to but aren't able to do so topically. We all know that you're a lying pussy, especially when you've been so triggered at 3:39 am.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
Oh, my.

Or maybe he's choking.

Guess what?

Bullshit. The only possible way I'd have the vapors is if I were up at 4am posting gibberish. Like you. It's now 10:35am here. I expect you'll be back on here in about five hours from now (noon your time) to start again. Vapors, my ass.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:37 am
Ulysses wrote:
Oh, my.

Or maybe he's choking.

Guess what?

Bullshit. The only possible way I'd have the vapors is if I were up at 4am posting gibberish. Like you. It's now 10:35am here. I expect you'll be back on here in about five hours from now (noon your time) to start again. Vapors, my ass.
Perhaps if Neopillpopper spent less time popping pills and more time minding his own damn business he'd be more happy.