Good news/kindness only (please) thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Good news/kindness only (please) thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Thanks, GoCubsGo.
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:06 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:18 pm
I thought this thread was supposed to be about good news...
Hall monitor much? Shit happens. Try to keep up with how we got here.
Try harder.
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:27 pm
( :crybaby: )
You were reading my posts all evening. Do you get some sort of kinky thrill from continually getting busted in such childish lies when you have no response to what's been posted?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mr.B wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:16 am
Missing California Mom found alive

I'm thankful she was found alive, but call me a skeptic due to some of these missing persons cases in the past that, after intensive investigation were found to be made up.

" (Mrs.) Papini was found "bound with restraints," according to (Sheriff) Bosenko, but was able to get help from a passing motorist.
Authorities are looking for "a dark-colored SUV with two Hispanic females armed with a handgun," according to the sheriff."

My take.... 2 women with a gun? An indescribable SUV? Restrained, but able to make it to safety? My guess is she went on a fling and the possibly invented story just ain't gonna hold water...I'm hope I'm wrong.
O Really wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:08 am
I found the story a bit strange, particularly given the amount of time she was gone. She seemed relatively unharmed and had apparently been fed. So since there was no attempt at ransom, one has to wonder what the motivation for the abduction was.
Your skepticism was warranted:

Prosecutors: Woman faked kidnapping, defrauded California
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:08 am
Mr.B wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:16 am
Missing California Mom found alive

I'm thankful she was found alive, but call me a skeptic due to some of these missing persons cases in the past that, after intensive investigation were found to be made up.

"(Mrs.) Papini was found "bound with restraints," according to (Sheriff) Bosenko, but was able to get help from a passing motorist.
Authorities are looking for "a dark-colored SUV with two Hispanic females armed with a handgun," according to the sheriff."

My take.... 2 women with a gun? An indescribable SUV? Restrained, but able to make it to safety? My guess is she went on a fling and the possibly invented story just ain't gonna hold water...I'm hope I'm wrong.
I found the story a bit strange, particularly given the amount of time she was gone. She seemed relatively unharmed and had apparently been fed. So since there was no attempt at ransom, one has to wonder what the motivation for the abduction was.
Opps.
Mr.B wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:12 pm
May the Lord forgive me! I was wrong; so wrong!

That poor woman was beaten, her beautiful hair chopped off, and she was burned and branded!
What possesses someone to do such cruelty to another human being...

I feel so sorry for her and her family; and, I feel so humiliated and ashamed of my judgment of her...
O Really wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:15 pm
If they'd given out accurate information to start with, a lot of us wouldn't have found it looking so suspicious.
Opps.

California woman admits she faked 2016 kidnapping
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Well, she played a good con. Opps, indeed.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I wonder how many millions were spent by government and others to find her and she walks with probation.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:08 am
I wonder how many millions were spent by government and others to find her and she walks with probation.
The article discusses hundreds of thousands in restitution that she's been ordered to pay, but not whether that covers all costs nor whether she has the ability to pay.

I think it will be harsher than probation.
... The charges carry penalties of up to five years in federal prison for lying to a federal law enforcement officer and up to 20 years for mail fraud. Prosecutors agreed as part of the plea bargain to recommend a sentence on the low end of the sentencing range, estimated for Papini to be between eight and 14 months in custody....
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I think the good news in all this is that she's probably still a semi attractive white woman who may just enjoy being slapped around by the dominant bitch at a minimum security federal prison. She wouldn't have to fake anything.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:59 pm
I think the good news in all this is that she's probably still a semi attractive white woman who may just enjoy being slapped around by the dominant bitch at a minimum security federal prison. She wouldn't have to fake anything.
Are you volunteering?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:13 pm
(post: childish gibberish)
(signature: obsessed butthurt :crybaby: )
Awww. :violin: , Useless. So much for "Ignored". You fail again. Plus, Useless, you've been busted too many times for anyone to believe you're not reading my posts, anyhow. It's just your excuse for cowering. Awww.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
I don't know that I've seen an up to date pic, but in her earlier pics, she had a very camera-friendly face, and I'd say several clicks above "semi-attractive." But everybody to their own.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:13 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Are you volunteering?
Not exactly. Are you shedding your skin? Is there a crusty gray husk replica of you clinging to a tree out back?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:06 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
I don't know that I've seen an up to date pic, but in her earlier pics, she had a very camera-friendly face, and I'd say several clicks above "semi-attractive." But everybody to their own.
I remember seeing her at the time she went off the rails. She was hot. But, like you, I've not seen her since then. It's been a few years and she could have done some other crazy shit that affected her physical appearance. She could have gotten a bad case of skin rot or limp neck. With any luck, she'll make a statement.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:33 pm
I remember seeing her at the time she went off the rails. She was hot. But, like you, I've not seen her since then. It's been a few years and she could have done some other crazy shit that affected her physical appearance. She could have gotten a bad case of skin rot or limp neck. With any luck, she'll make a statement.
Yeah, all of those hot pics were from 6 years ago or longer. She's 39 now. This is the only 2022 pic I can find. Her neck looks okay, but the hoodie and mask may be hiding a bad case of skin rot.

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Yeah, it's obvious.....stage nine skin rot. Hell, her legs are almost gone. She's apparently crazy, too....stealing a pack of skin splints and not even trying to conceal them. Pitiful

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Whatever happened to "Good news/kindness only" ?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Good news and kindness saw you coming and they turned into gibberish.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:32 am
( :crybaby: )
The "Good news" turned out to be a scam, not our fault. Pay attention or get a 4th grader to explain it to you. Besides, posters to this topic with shitty signatures shouldn't throw stones. Duh.
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:50 am
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:50 am
Only in the insane asylum you call home.

O Really
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:47 pm
Yeah, it's obvious.....stage nine skin rot. Hell, her legs are almost gone. She's apparently crazy, too....stealing a pack of skin splints and not even trying to conceal them. Pitiful
Still looks pretty good, under the circumstances.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Eh, needs a few steak dinners, baked potatoes, and beers. I get nervous being around women who could start fires when their bones rub together.