Leo

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ombudsman
Ensign

Leo

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Have at it. Make a sensible case for something you support. Let's see where it goes.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Re: Leo

This thread has become a lesson in how to send a wing nut packing. Just offer him the chance to logically support something he believes, and he'll suddenly have nothing else to say.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Ombudsman wrote:Have at it. Make a sensible case for something you support. Let's see where it goes.
Ombudsman wrote:This thread has become a lesson in how to send a wing nut packing. Just offer him the chance to logically support something he believes, and he'll suddenly have nothing else to say.
Feeling better now? Got over your superiority complex moment? Ex-lax works wonders, doesn't it?

I've posted at least 20 times since you rattled the world with the starting of this ingenious thread.
(if you want to call it a thread; more like a venue to converse with yourself)

"It's always astonishing to me what natural idiots moon bats are......
but then again, just being born is how they became moon bats."

(quoted with a few minor changes)

Ombudsman
Ensign

But you haven't actually said anything worthwhile. Here I'm giving you a chance to be a reasonable person but you have no interest in doing anything other than sniping. Which is what I suspected all along.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Ombudsman wrote:Here I'm giving you a chance to be a reasonable person.....
ImageHow can I ever thank you enough, O'Great Giver of Chances! :clap: Image

I'm so sorry I failed my great opportunity.... :(

Perhaps these lowly emoticons that you seem to have a great affinity for will appease you well enough that you won't send the Missed Opportunity Police looking for me....

Otherwise...... Image Image Image

* emoticons link lovingly provided by mike. (where is mike?)

:-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-|| :-||

Ombudsman
Ensign

Should anyone ever doubt you're anything more than a troll, this thread is all the proof we need.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Nuthin says 'emotional maturity' like emoticons.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Well, he's smarter than those dumbasses over at that other forum. He could be over there talking about birth certificates and caliphates and such.

If you want him to talk about issues, just start a thread about sheriff's departments' assault vehicles. The two or three months, he'll be all over it.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Stinger wrote:Well, he's smarter than those dumbasses over at that other forum. He could be over there talking about birth certificates and caliphates and such.

If you want him to talk about issues, just start a thread about sheriff's departments' assault vehicles. The two or three months, he'll be all over it.
Why thank you Stinger. Maybe there's hope for you after all. I did say once that you might be a pretty good ol' Joe, but I slapped the piss out of myself and got over that notion in a hurry.

I have no use for "that other forum"; don't even know where it is; but yes LE issues is right up my alley.

If anyone wants to talk issues, Stinger's a real one!