Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Warms my little heart.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:20 pm
Warms my little heart.

He's like the senile old grandpa (don't worry, we most all will be there eventually) roaming the neighborhood making himself unwelcome.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:20 pm
Warms my little heart.
:crybaby: :laughing-rolling:

‘Furious’ Meghan McCain’s Brutal Nickname For Trump Lights Up Twitter
The cohost of “The View” also blasted the GOP’s “sausagefest of MAGA up on Capitol Hill.”

... Earlier this week, McCarthy was caught on a hot mic saying he had “had it” with Cheney and was ready to dump her from House GOP leadership.

“I’ve lost confidence,” he said in audio obtained by Axios. “Well, someone just has to bring a motion, but I assume that will probably take place.”

McCain said it wasn’t really a hot mic moment at all.

“Well, let’s cut the crap: He wasn’t caught on a hot mic,” she said. “I think anyone in politics knows that was done intentionally.”

Then, she summed up the situation:

“What’s happening is, it’s very clear, and I’m gonna be a little crass, they’re shivving her for her going on television multiple times and saying that the election wasn’t stolen and for refusing to debase herself to Cheeto Jesus.”
:lol:
McCain complained that the message from McCarthy was that women who won’t “bend the knee” to Trump have no place in the party.

“The leadership in the party is doubling down that Trump is the future,” she said, adding that Republicans lose elections when they count on Trump’s leadership.

Now, they are further alienating voters, such as college-educated women.

“It’s the most asinine politics I’ve seen in a really really long time in a cacophony of asinine politics,” McCain said.

She said that there would be consequences for punishing Cheney for her lack of fealty to Trump.

“Go ahead in this sausagefest of MAGA up on Capitol Hill, pull her out and put another woman in who will do and say anything you want for President Trump,” McCain said. “See where this lands us in midterms. I’m absolutely furious.” ...

Whack9's sister?
More tweets at the link.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Hey, I want partial credit.

I've been calling him Cheetohead Messiah for a while.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 5:15 pm

:-|| :angel4:

Praise Cheesus!
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 5:28 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 5:15 pm

:-|| :angel4:

Praise Cheesus!
:laughing-rofl: :laughing-rolling:

That could also be a giraffe face😛.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

"Stable" genius in action.

It's certainly verifies he writes this stuff himself though. 🙄

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:39 am

"Junkies" take drugs to get high and because they're addicted. Millionaires who own racehorses utilize drugs to gain monetary advantage because of greed. trump is in no way a stable genius or even a birdhouse genius.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:

People are bored with the huckster's show.

Trump started a blog, but hardly anyone is reading it

:crybaby:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:56 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

People are bored with the huckster's show.

Trump started a blog, but hardly anyone is reading it

:crybaby:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

His worst nightmare, ignored and irreverent.

A good day.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I'm holding on to the concept that his next spate of "attention" will be as a convicted criminal spending years and millions trying to avoid prison while the cult gushes in awe in the background.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:09 pm
I'm holding on to the concept that his next spate of "attention" will be as a convicted criminal spending years and millions trying to avoid prison while the cult gushes in awe in the background.
Who? :wave:

Today we face a threat America has never seen before. A former president, who provoked a violent attack on this Capitol in an effort to steal the election, has resumed his aggressive effort to convince Americans that the election was stolen from him. He risks inciting further violence.

“Millions of Americans have been misled by the former president. They have heard only his words but not the truth, as he continues to undermine our democratic process, sowing seeds of doubt about whether democracy really works at all.

"... The Electoral College has voted. More than 60 state and federal courts, including multiple judges the former president appointed, have rejected his claims. The Trump Department of Justice investigated the former president’s claims of widespread fraud and found no evidence to support them.

“Those who refuse to accept the rulings of our courts are at war with the Constitution. Remaining silent and ignoring the lie emboldens the liar. I will not participate in that. I will not sit back and watch in silence while others lead (the GOP) down a path that abandons the rule of law and joins the former president’s crusade to undermine our democracy.”
Wow. Pelosi? AOC? Hillary? Nope.
Spoiler:
Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo), May 11, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/liz-cheney-r ... 18970.html
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

We are truly blessed.
Donald Trump returns to campaign trail in (Greenville) North Carolina, addressing GOP convention

... Trump is to speak at a dinner June 5 during that weekend's North Carolina Republican Party state convention, according to the party's website and Trump's office.

North Carolina is central to Republican efforts to regain control of Congress in the 2022 elections. Trump carried the state in both of his presidential campaigns, and each race was a close one.

The Tar Heel state has a pivotal Senate race next year to replace retiring Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C. Burr was one of the seven Republicans who voted to convict Trump after the House impeached the president on charges of inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters....
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Can you campaign when your behind bars?

NY attorney general says Trump Org probe is now criminal

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:16 am
Can you campaign when your behind bars?

NY attorney general says Trump Org probe is now criminal
Broke and behind bars.
Here are all 29 lawsuits Trump is facing now that he’s left office

Lawsuits and investigations have hung over Donald Trump throughout his business career, then his presidency.

He’s reportedly faced an estimated 4,000 cases, plus two (unsuccessful) impeachments, two (successful) divorces, six bankruptcies, and 26 sexual misconduct allegations. Things are only going to get worse now that he’s a private citizen again, without the backing of the Justice Department.

No former president has ever been indicted for criminal conduct, and presidents are argued to have immunity from prosecution while in office, but things have changed.

The usually blustery ex-president reportedly told an associate that since leaving office, he’s worried people across the country are going to be “suing me for the rest of my life.” ...
:violin:
The Capitol Riots and the 2020 Election ...

Sexual Harassment ...

Business and Fraud Cases ...

Other Suits and Potential Cases ...
:---P x 29.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Meanwhile, Don junior and Eric go to "work" every day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 4:38 pm
Meanwhile, Don junior and Eric go to "work" every day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leeches, they're all leeches.

Trump charged US taxpayers $40,000 for Secret Service to use a room at Mar-a-Lago in the months since he left office: WaPo
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

As it should be.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

2021 might just be a good year.

[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html][

Manhattan's district attorney has convened the grand jury that is expected to decide whether to indict former president Donald Trump, other executives at his company or the business itself should prosecutors present the panel with criminal charges, according to two people familiar with the development. The panel was convened recently and will sit three days a week for six months. It is likely to hear several matters — not just the Trump case ­— during the duration of its term, which is longer than a traditional New York state grand-jury assignment, these people said. Like others, they spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. Generally, special grand juries such as this one are convened to participate in long-term matters rather than to hear evidence of crimes charged routinely.

The move indicates that District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr.’s investigation of the former president and his business has reached an advanced stage after more than two years. It suggests, too, that Vance believes he has found evidence of a crime — if not by Trump then by someone potentially close to him or by his company.[
/url]

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Oh, Trump is relevant, although perhaps not in a good way.

Why else would we have an eight page thread just about him?